Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :)

I had a vague recollection of the coins and watch but didn't want to say in case I wasn't remembering correctly. The amount you have been able to retell in detail from the inquest is amazing. I often needed to stop scribbling and listen intently for fear of missing something.

ER's mention of a white utility is the third mention of a white utility at the inquest. Whether that's significant or not - who knows?

BBM:
Yes I've noticed that re-reading my notes

Thanks Blue Clues, it's not easy & alot I have trouble reading my own scribbling :(

It's amazing how mentally drained you get from hearing all this & reading all my notes brings it all back as there is soooooooo much to remember & by putting it on here, something might just stand out to someone that I have missed.

The last Tranche was very hard going for alot of reasons. I was just so drained each day & didn't post much........sorry

I'll never make a journalist :p

hi all - im wondering if anyone has put together a plausible timeline that fits the events and statements?.. a lot of specific detail has been debated.
I've been here a few months and think each forum needs a sticky showing something like that so people can stay up to date and thatll help reduce going over things that were discussed 10 threads ago...?

Anywhoo..please let me know because ill make one up if not- even just to help me determine where things are at..
;_)

From a protected witness: who FA worked for

Described FA " as sharp as a tact"

Said around 2013/2014 that he owned a white ute that was a ford courier 1998 model.

An occasion in 2013/2014 detectives talking to FA about an approach to a child at Johns River , he replied yes. He said " I went out to take out a birthday card & take him to lunch" Were asking him about anyone with a white ute. FA said he didn't know anyone & witness though odd as he had a white ute.

Mr Craddock than asked him if that was the first time he thought something a bit suss? He replied he didn't know if it was coming from Danny ( FA & Danny fought like cats & dogs according to this witness)

Mr Craddock than went on to say, as you got to know FA a bit better did he start telling you stories . The witness said he used to take FA to Mudgee , brother down there ( ?FA's ) Had lots of jobs at Mudgee

Mr Craddock than asked if FA told him about murder back in 1965 & he said couple of blokes borrowed his car & raped a girl, she had an epileptic fit & died
clip_image001.png
. The witness didn't believe the story & thought it rubbish.

He said FA drove without a license , he used to drive me around " I'd say I'll drink, you drive"

He never saw FA drink more than 1 beer. The coroner asked if he ever saw him drunk & he replied :" Never, he said it ruined your eating"
clip_image001.png
Did you drive him around?, "Absolutely"

He used to drive him to Wauchope to visit daughter.

You know he didn't have a license? FA said " Can't take away what you haven't got"

Did Danny have Camry's? Witness " Yeah maroon & green "

FA drive these? Witness "Didn't see"

Did he tell you he had driven them? Witness "Yes"

Did he tell you about catching train from Kendall & leaving car there so he could get home again ( sorry don't have answer written down but I think it was yes
clip_image001.png
)

This witness had an illness for about 3 months around 7/14 to 10/14 where they were " out of action work wise"

Witness used to give FA & RP his credit card to purchase food for animals.

Witness ran into RP down at North Haven & said " Where's FA" & RP replied " He's locked up

Witness started getting calls from FA when he was locked up . FA got out of jail ( bail ) & moved to Misty Way which was owned by this witnesses mate.

Some time this witness got out of jail the witness took FA to Blue Mountains & Mudgee to see brother.

Mr Craddock asked the witness if he saw a change in him? Witness " He told me some allegation & that Danny was behind it"

Mr Craddock asked if somewhere around 2014/2015 did you have a need for someone to drive your wife up to Tamworth ? Witness " No she drove him & FA went along"

Mr Craddock asked any particular reason? Witness " Son had a trailer that needed fixing & getting back"

ON that trip FA made sexually inappropriate comments/ conversation with step sons partner .

Coroner asked " What did you think about that? " Witness replied " he denied it "

He was than asked if FA ever borrowed the witnesses vehicles, including work vehicles & the witness replied " yes, a white Nissan Navara 2010, Ford Courier.

Witness also had a Monaro & wife had blue Subaru.

This witness was than asked about a person called Tony Brown ( deceased ) who FA got pink slips for this witnesses cars

on the 12/9/14 this witness said he was across the RD from the Kew Country Club talking to people named Beryl & Ross, he was driving his Monaro ( don't know colour)

They talked about all the cop cars etc & though may have been a drug bust etc

He said the white ute was at Herron Creek that day

The Ford Courier ute was work vehicle, used to collect wood / carry diesel etc. Said ute was at work site all the time .

He used the Navara to get to work & Monaro for leisure.

When FA was in Grafton ( 2016) witness had jail phone contact with FA ( said he spoke more to FA when he was in Nowra jail )

We were played an audio tape from 22/8/2017

When the witness asked why he was in Jail, FA said he was a POI in WT case & was ? moved to Nowra due to threats made ( ? from TJ)

The witness asked FA where he was the day WT disappeared & he said Wauchope

Than another call ( ? when ) where FA told the witness that the cops took him to Newscastle for interview & he refused

The witness said to FA " you gotta ask yourself why kids said made statement ( about suitcase )

FA " I've got all these statements, I've you've got the evidence , charge me"

A call was than played from 19/2/2020

The witness eventually went to see FA in person where he was handed a piece of paper, 3 inch x 1 inch from FA with 2 names written on it. He gave that to police ( we were not told the names )

He was asked by the BIO family's barrister Swift he ever saw TJ with FA & he replied " I don't know who TJ is "

hi all - im wondering if anyone has put together a plausible timeline that fits the events and statements?.. a lot of specific detail has been debated.
I've been here a few months and think each forum needs a sticky showing something like that so people can stay up to date and thatll help reduce going over things that were discussed 10 threads ago...?

Anywhoo..please let me know because ill make one up if not- even just to help me determine where things are at..
;_)

There was one started before the last Tranche or the one before that, but sorry not sure how to find it . It's a nightmare to do really

FA " Do you say you were home the time WT disappeared?"

DP " Yes"

That's interesting.

I suspect there is probably evidence from other people connected to the mill property which will throw more light on whether DP was home or not. One unnamed witness connected to the mill has given evidence and said he asked FA where exactly was he on that day and FA said Wauchope... which suggests FA wasn't at the mill.

That's interesting.

I suspect there is probably evidence from other people connected to the mill property which will throw more light on whether DP was home or not. One unnamed witness connected to the mill has given evidence and said he asked FA where exactly was he on that day and FA said Wauchope... which suggests FA wasn't at the mill.

That was the protected witness I just posted about;).

And it's FA saying where he was & him relaying it..................not sure I'd put much weight in him saying that IMO ;):rolleyes:

We've heard evidence of no one seeing him in Wauchope that day ........I think !

That was the protected witness I just posted about;).

And it's FA saying where he was & him relaying it..................not sure I'd put much weight in him saying that IMO ;):rolleyes:

We've heard evidence of no one seeing him in Wauchope that day ........I think !

Our posts crossed over :D

That's a lot of info the public aren't aware of. I often wonder if there's a reason behind what the media report and what they don't.

A white ute might fit the car that sounds like the mail car which the Crabbe's heard. One idea I had some time ago was that the person who did the U-turn went away and came back in a different car. Perhaps they came back in a white ute.

For me the missing link is placing a POI at the scene. Someone who drove in for no reason other than perhaps making a wrong turn could be the answer.

This witness was than asked about a person called Tony Brown ( deceased ) who FA got pink slips for this witnesses cars

This man came up in questions put to another witness as well. After he sold his service station business he still continued to provide pink slips. He lived on Foxes Creek Rd which is off Batar Creek Road further along than Benaroon Dr.

This man came up in questions put to another witness as well. After he sold his service station business he still continued to provide pink slips. He lived on Foxes Creek Rd which is off Batar Creek Road further along than Benaroon Dr.
That'll be Browny's with 2 boats. Just what I need. Oh my head.

Was that something to do with RD and the falsification of timeslips? I was thinking of RD in connection with the sighting of TJ in the North Haven/Lakewood area. And if I'm reading DrSleuth right, the Subaru's owner works in North Haven. Though I wonder if the car was parked in Laurel St that day.

Was that something to do with RD and the falsification of timeslips? I was thinking of RD in connection with the sighting of TJ in the North Haven/Lakewood area. And if I'm reading DrSleuth right, the Subaru's owner works in North Haven. Though I wonder if the car was parked in Laurel St that day.

No JLZ a different business. RD worked at a petrol station. TB had a mechanics business.

I'm not familiar with Browny's with 2 boats.... have I missed something?

Last edited:
No JLZ a different business. RD worked at a petrol station. TB had a mechanics business.

I'm not familiar with Browny's with 2 boats.... have I missed something?
Correct Blue Clues, I'm also clueless on Browny's boats...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami