Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not sure. Knows alot about FA. Maybe working with the cops?? Will be interesting to hear what he has to say on CO show .

He knows FA, RP & the Parish brothers ( he had a business of the Parish property )

He ties into the case thru FA
Interesting... I always wondered, because GO (if I am remembering correctly) was meant to do work on FGM deck and perhaps knew about it or was asked to help. FA and someone else went to check the address etc. And then saw little WT and the "opportunity" presented itself.

I also had wondered if PS had seen something he was not meant to and was traumatised and suppressed the memory. His searching that day was also a bit bizarre from memory. Didn't he have a couple of hours unaccounted for?

All MOO.

i notice theres a download of channel 7s the disappearance of william tyrrell part 1 on several movie downloading sites eg pirate bay, if anybody hasnt seem it and wants to download it

Well from that ending it really sounds like they’re no closer to solving this thing than they were 7 years ago. CO noted every scenario is still in play, and while the episode pointed towards FA she definitely didn’t show any ‘new evidence’ of the sort the police were supposedly chasing up the last month or two. Disappointing.

I think there are quite a few pointers to Frank Abbott now. 1) The police criminal profiler described him to a t, 2) RP's car being sighted by the FM outside the home the morning William disappeared - keeping in mind that RP was in hospital receiving dialysis and it would seem FA more than likely dropped RP at hospital by 9am that Friday morning and then went to Bennaroon Drive. According to the friend interviewed by CO, he would have been there to possibly case the place after GO had quoted decking works. Then then RP is on his death bed, he tells a nurse about the 300km trip north with his 'fishing mate' and 'the kid on tv'. Bit by bit this is starting to make sense. It's a pity more time wasn't spent investigating FA much earlier on.

interesting to know fa had a 3 year old son now dead, really wish we knew the circumstances, also very interesting cctv tracked fas friend rays white station wagon exactly when and where he said it was when he told the nurse he drove his best friend and “little boy off the telly” on their trip north

Also interesting that FA's phone was turned off for those 3 days........ Assuming Fri, Sat and Sunday ....
For the alleged abduction, the drive north Saturday and returning south back to Kendall the next day, Sunday, with RP....

Will be interesting to see if NSW Police come out with further new info this week, as per Chanel 9....

bs has lost a lot of weight, his voice is really annoying and while he may have suffered an injustic at the hands of police and media its hard to get past the fact of what happened to his relatives, the little girls in the caravan who he may or may not have raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva