Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what was said - by 9 News - about Ch10 podcast's potential involvement.

He was asked about what new evidence had come to light — including whether some of the information had arisen from a Channel 10 podcast on the boy’s disappearance — but he remained tight-lipped.

“There is a lot of activity in around this, it’s all related,” he said.

A Network 10 spokeswoman told news.com.au that audio files from the podcast were subpoenaed by the NSW Coroner’s Court.

“We can confirm that raw audio files from the podcast by Lia Harris, ‘Where’s William Tyrrell?’ – including interviews with William Tyrrell’s foster family and others close to the case – were subpoenaed by the NSW Coroner’s Court,” she said.

NSW Police to reveal major new search operation to find William Tyrrell

Yes FM drove down towards the Riding School and then pulled over and turned around.... (saw a truck, IIRC?)

I don't recall an old run down shack???? (except the shed behind the school .... ) and the Bus Stop at the end of Benaroon....

Maybe someone else can remember the "shack" ???? (7 years is a long time to remember everything ...)

JMO

is that the riding school at the cnr of Old Coach Rd and Batar Creek Rd. If I search google for 'riding school kendall 2014' the one I mentioned here comes up being connected to Riding for the Disabled.

7dd7c45ec15120f10068cff4e458b2b1

From this article in 2015
William Tyrrell: Search in remote waterways and bushland in NSW mid north coast winds up - ABC News

This is what was said - by 9 News - about Ch10 podcast's potential involvement.

He was asked about what new evidence had come to light — including whether some of the information had arisen from a Channel 10 podcast on the boy’s disappearance — but he remained tight-lipped.

“There is a lot of activity in around this, it’s all related,” he said.

A Network 10 spokeswoman told news.com.au that audio files from the podcast were subpoenaed by the NSW Coroner’s Court.

“We can confirm that raw audio files from the podcast by Lia Harris, ‘Where’s William Tyrrell?’ – including interviews with William Tyrrell’s foster family and others close to the case – were subpoenaed by the NSW Coroner’s Court,” she said.

NSW Police to reveal major new search operation to find William Tyrrell

That is exceptional news. Now I wonder if that subpoena also included the first ever podcast, the one done by Lia Harris in 2015?

My mind is all over the place on this today. What was said in all of these podcasts by Lia Harris. Did she only interview the foster carers? Is there a link on WS to the Harris podcasts?

Edited to add: a question: Does reference to 'raw podcast' include all of the recording (in entirety) not just what was put out into the public domain?

Last edited:
Aaah its coming back to front of memory now. That was the Old Coach Road and the re-search of Benaroon Drive and the surrounding forest. The Coroner attended and so did Det. Jubelin. That was his last official media outing as far as I recall.

Yes and I believe this is where one of the run down shacks, came into play

That is exceptional news. Now I wonder if that subpoena also included the first ever podcast, the one done by Lia Harris in 2015?

My mind is all over the place on this today. What was said in all of these podcasts by Lia Harris. Did she only interview the foster carers? Is there a link on WS to the Harris podcasts?
The one with Natasha Belling ? Were there others talking in that or just the journalists ? I can’t remember

We speculated whether nocturnal neighbour was one of the unnamed persons who testified. Don’t know why he was afforded the anonymity that others weren’t .

Just reading over old news articles and this one talks a lot about the "owl man"

NSW Coroner releases early clues found during search for young William Tyrrell | The New Daily
Are you speaking of the place where the loner who had a 'shrine' of Jubes and William lived? And dead animals hanging in the trees.

Sorry I don't recall this particular shack...but WOW

My mind is in overdrive at the moment, (I presume the same with many other's on this forum) trying to rehash all the info from the last 7yrs.

Yes agree, but did all these appear at the Inquest?

Several visitors appeared at the inquest. Both of the foster carers, the people that lived opposite no. 51 (who heard what they thought was the postie's vehicle), their brother/sister-in-law who turned up in the afternoon of 12th and assisted with the search. They got into their vehicle and went to Ellendale Crescent to check a swimming pool (even though their residence was very close by). Their visitors departed Benaroon Drive on Saturday 13th and later stated they were not subjected to any search nor was their vehicle (from my memory). Did the postie give evidence at the inquest? Then there was all the people that came to help with searching. And all the other neigbours that went out and came home.

There are 2 new photos of a Forensics Vehicle onsite today, in an updated version of The Telegraph - if you have access??
Cant post them here till another free article publishes them....

Someone good at picking out landmarks against google earth may be able to work the location out by the fencing / tree / and guidepost????

Police renew Kendall search for missing William Tyrrell after ‘new evidence’ | Daily Telegraph
Is it the same as in ABC article? 'We are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell': Fresh evidence behind new search for boy I think I see the Summerwoods sign, so that's the former riding school.

Personally I think it is really offensive to talk of people with horrible nicknames. Lots of people have things like artificial owls in their ceiling spaces to scare of birds nesting and mice and rats and possums.
I was talking about the shack with the dead animals hanging from the trees and I’m sorry but that is creepy

Is it the same as in ABC article? 'We are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell': Fresh evidence behind new search for boy I think I see the Summerwoods sign, so that's the former riding school.
No different photos...... But quite possibly the same area.... ??? There is not a lot of background shown in the new photos.....

There is white ute with hardtop canopy in the background of the photo.... I have had the magnifying glass out on the number plate ..... but I cant see if it is the same number plate as the one in the ABC Article ....(CN 18 YS) ... it might be??? as the ute is very similar....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member