Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 new photos of a Forensics Vehicle onsite today, in an updated version of The Telegraph - if you have access??
Cant post them here till another free article publishes them....

Someone good at picking out landmarks against google earth may be able to work the location out by the fencing / tree / and guidepost????

Police renew Kendall search for missing William Tyrrell after ‘new evidence’ | Daily Telegraph

Can anyone provide some quotes from this article? Unable to access from here in Canada.

The one with Natasha Belling ? Were there others talking in that or just the journalists ? I can’t remember

Did Natasha work with Lia at one stage on the early podcasts. I remember listening to something I found on YouTube not long after when the foster carers did that televised interview, so long ago now. My memory tells me the foster mother said something about picking up her sister and remembering vehicles.

Personally I think it is really offensive to talk of people with horrible nicknames. Lots of people have things like artificial owls in their ceiling spaces to scare of birds nesting and mice and rats and possums.

Well sorry that tenants name has never been revealed so hard to use initials. Most refer to that person as nocturnal man or owl man to identify who is been spoken of. No offence to this person on my part if he collects owls or any other person

Last edited:

Attachments

• f12ab2e544a60930cbcb475d5706fa65.jpeg
    f12ab2e544a60930cbcb475d5706fa65.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 32
  • 3149ba50fe2901e90e9ba21d68aa8dab.jpeg
    3149ba50fe2901e90e9ba21d68aa8dab.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 32
Several visitors appeared at the inquest. Both of the foster carers, the people that lived opposite no. 51 (who heard what they thought was the postie's vehicle), their brother/sister-in-law who turned up in the afternoon of 12th and assisted with the search. They got into their vehicle and went to Ellendale Crescent to check a swimming pool (even though their residence was very close by). Their visitors departed Benaroon Drive on Saturday 13th and later stated they were not subjected to any search nor was their vehicle (from my memory). Did the postie give evidence at the inquest? Then there was all the people that came to help with searching. And all the other neigbours that went out and came home.
IIRC, a statement from the Postie was given with the times for that day .....

Well sorry that tenants name has never been revealed so hard to use initials. Most refer to that person as nocturnal man or owl man to identify who is been spoken of. No offence to this person on my part if he collects owls or any other person

Your explanation is accepted. Is it possible to refer to street number

Is it the same as in ABC article? 'We are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell': Fresh evidence behind new search for boy I think I see the Summerwoods sign, so that's the former riding school.

this ABC video shows a gridline marked out on a dirt track line with very large gum trees.

This footage shows "the van" that is in the Daily Telegraph Article .... so yes the area in the ABC Shots .... which is where the Coroner visited in September IIRC??

Just after the Summerwoods (which is a property name ) on Cob and Co Road, Kendall, there is a dirt track that commences. I believe that is where the search is today.

In the ABC Video link at approximately 1.09, it shows a uniformed (forensic) officer (from uniform), standing to the left in a treed area just off a dirt track. Trees are marked with yellow markers.

upload_2021-11-15_17-54-30.png

at 1.10 the scene shows a road sign]
upload_2021-11-15_17-55-27.png
at 1.15 2 officers in highviz walk along bitumen road - Cobb and Co Rd is bitumen
upload_2021-11-15_17-56-35.png

GE street view shows Summerwood property name
upload_2021-11-15_17-57-51.png

just past sign Cobb and Co Rd goes to left, dirt track to the right. I think this is where the search today is

upload_2021-11-15_17-59-39.png

Edit: the red line you see is actually the distance measure in aerial view I posted up thread

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-15_17-59-8.png
    upload_2021-11-15_17-59-8.png
    642 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics