Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the promo on channel 7 tonight for the upcoming show on WT?
It came and went so quickly but they said something about sharing something that investigators did not want us to see/know.
I wish I was paying more attention. It also showed footage of GJ interviewing someone...

Did anyone see the promo on channel 7 tonight for the upcoming show on WT?
It came and went so quickly but they said something about sharing something that investigators did not want us to see/know.
I wish I was paying more attention. It also showed footage of GJ interviewing someone...

I think she says "something authorities didn't want you to know". My guess is that she is talking about authorities not making it public William was in foster care.

This article about the upcoming show on channel 7, says that a new witness comes forward...
Airdate: 7NEWS Investigates: The Disappearance of William Tyrrell | TV Tonight

The ‘newly discovered image’ that is displayed in the promo is Ray Porter’s car. Pic of Ray Porter’s car to compare can be seen in the below article:
William Tyrrell abduction: Probe after dying man's confession | Daily Mail Online

I’m 99% sure the person GJ is interviewing in the promo is PS. Here is another article that has a picture of what appears to be the same interview, just a little over an hour later.
Gary Jubelin: Downfall of William Tyrrell detective in scathing court judgment | Daily Mail Online

I hope the witness interview is useful information and not sensationalism.

Last edited:
Can anybody supply a link to the photo of William with a black eye. I can't seem to find it. William sustained a very large black eye 2 weeks before he went missing. This bruising was very unusual, as it not only blackened the eye but also went around the side of his head over the temple and beyond.

BS is BS. I personally believe they have something on the MFC. This my opinion from someone who has read well over 300 true crime books.

As a 'new' member I am bumping this mod alert for you, Thomas Sloan.
You will find it at the start of each thread, among the mod alerts for the threads.

ADMIN NOTE:

There are 2 sets of parents in this case .. the bio parents and the foster parents. In keeping with Websleuths victim friendly policy, they are off limits. Members are not allowed to disparage them, cast aspersions, make insinuations, or make direct or indirect accusations about them.

If Websleuths position in that regard changes in the future, members will be notified on the thread.
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

Last edited:
The embedded video is from 23rd June 2020 Sleep. It was taken during the search which resulted from the lady on Miles Drive, Herons Creek saying she heard a child scream in the days after William disappeared.

Watch | Facebook

I wonder if this is a little preview of what is to come ... seeing that the article is about "7NEWS Investigates: The Disappearance of William Tyrrell premieres Sunday 19 September, 7.00pm on Channel 7 and 7plus"

Maybe the pixelated person in the preview of the show is "100% sure" FA did it.

I wish they wouldn't do that :mad:

Irresponsible reporting.
I wonder if this is a little preview of what is to come ... seeing that the article is about "7NEWS Investigates: The Disappearance of William Tyrrell premieres Sunday 19 September, 7.00pm on Channel 7 and 7plus"

Maybe the pixelated person in the preview of the show is "100% sure" FA did it.

.....the exclusive new witness interview that ties all the clues together
CO: If I were to ask you if you think he abducted William Tyrrell
Witness: I'm 100% sure he did

I hope this is credible and not just a viewer grab.

The search is being done at the request of the Coroner. Counsel for the Coroner is there. It revolves around FA. And the search is happening at Herons Creek.
It is a 4-day search, supposed to wrap up on Thursday.

(For those who may not be able to access the video from o/s.)
Cob & Co Rd is no where near FA's area

They were looking in the opposite direction to FA's area

Police are scouring bushland around Herons Creek close to where convicted paedophile Frank Abbott was living at the time William Tyrrell disappeared.
The Herald has been told that the search, near the property where Abbott was living at the time of William's disappearance, is a continuation of the coroner's order to search the bushland for any clues and not as a result of new information.
Police search for Tyrrell in bushland near paedophile's home

Police officers on Monday scoured an area of bush on the NSW Mid-North Coast as part of a new search in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell.
Investigators are focusing on an area near an old saw mill, where convicted paedophile Frank Abbott lived in a caravan at the time of the toddler's disappearance in September 2014.
The coronial inquest into the boy's suspected murder has previously heard the 79-year-old Abbott would often ramble to neighbours about the smell of a "dead human" near Herons Creek.
William Tyrrell search focuses on area near where convicted paedophile lived in a caravan

William Tyrrell case twist NSW Police and sniffer dogs scour bushland close to convicted paedophile | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member