Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi TS, I obviously missed the sign for Cob & Co Road in that video. Would you mind explaining more please ?
I hope Thomas Sloan doesn't mind me jumping in here: the signpost for Cobb & Co Rd makes several appearances in the police video, Warshawski. If you're able to, try viewing the video in the link by madoodi and FromGermany1 (Police revisit William Tyrrell's foster family home on seventh anniversary of his disappearance, 9 News, 12 Sep 2021, at about 0:40 min) or the video in the link by Thebottomline (Police reveal ‘new info’ in William Tyrrell search as family make plea on seventh anniversary of his disappearance, News.com.au, 12 Sep 2021, at 4:33 min).

Google Streetview blurs the signpost when you get close to it, but I hope this will work: try magnifying the page from this view.

Hi TS, I obviously missed the sign for Cob & Co Road in that video. Would you mind explaining more please ?

There are two recent videos, Warsh.

One video which turned out to be an old one, of the police searching near FA's home. But it was included in a new article (which was momentarily confusing, as we thought it could be a new search, but it wasn't).

And another video of the police/detectives recently looking at the exterior of grandma's house, and looking at some maps laid out on their car near the Riding for Disabled place. They were all dressed in their suits for the camera, so I doubt they were actually searching.

The Riding for Disabled place is right next to Cobb & Co Road (as can be seen in one of the shots). And is not far from grandma's house in Kendall.

Last edited:
Actually maybe not quite up to everything. For those that have heard the 000 call (available here. About halfway down the page) after they beep out the FM’s name and number as expected, the dispatcher asks if he has any medical concerns and something in FM’s response is beeped out before she says he has asthma. Did we ever find out what this was or is that to be released?

Bush expert’s surprise claim in Tyrrell search

A professional bush tracker involved in the 2014 search for William Tyrrell says he is still devastated police called off the quest for the boy’s location “too early”.

Jake Cassar, a bush tracker called in to help the search for William and who also led the hunt for three-year-old Anthony “AJ” Elfalak last week, said he still suffered from the heartache of Wlliam’s search party being scaled back after seven days.

A professional bush tracker involved in the 2014 search for William Tyrrell says he is still devastated police called off the quest for the boy’s location “too early”.

Jake Cassar, a bush tracker called in to help the search for William and who also led the hunt for three-year-old Anthony “AJ” Elfalak last week, said he still suffered from the heartache of Wlliam’s search party being scaled back after seven days.

Do you think that maybe he has forgotten that the initial search went on for 10 days?

In the 10 days following his disappearance hundreds of police and community members combed through bushland but nothing was found.
William Tyrrell: search to focus on evidence of 'human intervention'

The initial search in Kendall took 10 days with hundreds of local residents and emergency service workers looking for William in forests, creeks and paddocks.
Toy found in bush, police prepare for day two of William Tyrrell search

Hundreds of locals and emergency services workers spent 10 days looking for him in the rural township, forests, creeks and paddocks. But they found no trace of the child.
Police return to initial William Tyrrell search area with new focus

Actually maybe not quite up to everything. For those that have heard the 000 call (available here. About halfway down the page) after they beep out the FM’s name and number as expected, the dispatcher asks if he has any medical concerns and something in FM’s response is beeped out before she says he has asthma. Did we ever find out what this was or is that to be released?
Probably her using his name ?

Last edited:
The operator had asked for William’s name previously and that was given uncensored unless there’s another name you’re referring to. Just not sure what the mother could have said after ‘does he have any medical concerns’ that would need to be beeped out
Is it where she said he was a foster child?

The operator had asked for William’s name previously and that was given uncensored unless there’s another name you’re referring to. Just not sure what the mother could have said after ‘does he have any medical concerns’ that would need to be beeped out
No just speculating , the investigators and coroner would
Know

I hope Thomas Sloan doesn't mind me jumping in here: the signpost for Cobb & Co Rd makes several appearances in the police video, Warshawski. If you're able to, try viewing the video in the link by madoodi and FromGermany1 (Police revisit William Tyrrell's foster family home on seventh anniversary of his disappearance, 9 News, 12 Sep 2021, at about 0:40 min) or the video in the link by Thebottomline (Police reveal ‘new info’ in William Tyrrell search as family make plea on seventh anniversary of his disappearance, News.com.au, 12 Sep 2021, at 4:33 min).

Google Streetview blurs the signpost when you get close to it, but I hope this will work: try magnifying the page from this view.

ahh ok, thanks so much Stormbird & my apologies all - made a note to clean my glasses

There are two recent videos, Warsh.

One video which turned out to be an old one, of the police searching near FA's home. But it was included in a new article (which was momentarily confusing, as we thought it could be a new search, but it wasn't).

And another video of the police/detectives recently looking at the exterior of grandma's house, and looking at some maps laid out on their car near the Riding for Disabled place. They were all dressed in their suits for the camera, so I doubt they were actually searching.

The Riding for Disabled place is right next to Cobb & Co Road (as can be seen in one of the shots). And is not far from grandma's house in Kendall.

Thanks SA. I think I just got totally betwixt & befuddled with it all! Stormbird set me straight too.

Is it where she said he was a foster child?
That’s the only thing I can think of that has since been released but it’s directly after she asks if he has any medical concerns. To me it sounds pretty distinct that she says ‘he has’ before the beep, and then after the beep ‘suffers from asthma every so often’. If you want a fresh listen it’s at around the 2:20 mark, about halfway down this page. I actually just went for a look on YouTube for another version that was easier to link and a video uploaded by Kidspot has that section with the beeped out part completely omitted from their upload. Definitely something that’s been kept from the public at this stage it seems.

Hi Toots. I too read these comments from Jake & I wasn’t too excited by them. Reality for me is the fact that Jake runs a business (yes, based on ‘bushcraft’) so, like any good business person, an opportunity for positive exposure is important to capitalise on. . and that’s not said with any malice or negativity toward Jake.

IMO, it would’ve been awesome if he’d found something that led to finding William 7 years ago ( or AJ recently), or perhaps even something that suggested to ‘Police’ that the search for William should not be called off when it was.

Does anyone know if he would’ve been prevented from continuing to search for William ?

The embedded video is from 23rd June 2020 Sleep. It was taken during the search which resulted from the lady on Miles Drive, Herons Creek saying she heard a child scream in the days after William disappeared.

Watch | Facebook

Dramatic scenes erupted in court on the penultimate day of the William Tyrrell inquest as a woman who heard a child’s scream from the bush the day after the boy disappeared told her paedophile neighbour “You know something”.

William was wearing a Spider-Man suit and pretending to be a tiger when he disappeared from his foster grandmother’s home on Benaroon Drive in the quiet northern NSW town of Kendall six years ago.

An inquest has been underway since March 2019 before deputy state coroner Harriet Grahame, who is tasked with unravelling the mystery of what happened to William on September 12, 2014.

Convicted paedophile Frank Abbott, who lived in northern NSW before he was jailed for child sex offences, has been representing himself at the inquest from prison.

On Wednesday, he confronted his former neighbour, Anna Baker, over her evidence that she had heard a child scream in the bush the day after William went missing.

‘You know something’: shock accusation

That’s the only thing I can think of that has since been released but it’s directly after she asks if he has any medical concerns. To me it sounds pretty distinct that she says ‘he has’ before the beep, and then after the beep ‘suffers from asthma every so often’. If you want a fresh listen it’s at around the 2:20 mark, about halfway down this page. I actually just went for a look on YouTube for another version that was easier to link and a video uploaded by Kidspot has that section with the beeped out part completely omitted from their upload. Definitely something that’s been kept from the public at this stage it seems.

I had another listen to this Coop & I tend to agree that there is something else Medically related that’s upper-mount to FM, other than the ‘asthma every now & then’.
I don’t feel it’s the explanation of him being Foster child as I think that happened in the looong beep out when operator asked FM her name.
It could be as simple as Excema or Allergy as often there’s a tendency toward asthma with them.... but why bleep that out ?

We saw the photos from that morning - he looked a perfectly fine, healthy & happy little boy.

Maybe this is what is referred to in the Ch 7 ad for upcoming series when it says ‘something they didn’t want you to know’ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn