Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as she said "she did not think it was related to William". Abbott lived 10 km away from Benaroon Drive. Would have been a long way for a little lost boy to wander in a relatively short period of time.

But evidently, someone thinks her testimony is important, otherwise she wouldn't have been called to testify at the inquest.
I wonder if it around the time fm thought she heard a scream, what’s the distance between the properties ? Sorry SA wasn’t directing you to answer this just jumping off your post
Edited just now , 10 kms away so Probably not. Sorry

Last edited:
Well, as she said "she did not think it was related to William". Abbott lived 10 km away from Benaroon Drive. Would have been a long way for a little lost boy to wander in a relatively short period of time.

But evidently, someone thinks her testimony is important, otherwise she wouldn't have been called to testify at the inquest.

Yes that's true , coroner thought it was important hence why it was included in the inquest. I just personally would think diffrent .

IMO the Coroner thought it important due to other 'evidence' in regard to FA - how important it is will be up to the Coroner I suppose.[/QUOTE

Yes being RP last confessions on his death bed. what contections thow would FA of had to william, or williams family? i have had are hard time trying to place this man at the scene that terrible morning.

If I have remembered this correctly …… FA was known to be a friend of GO and do occasional work for him…
GO had recently done a quote to fix FGM’s back deck.
GO was seen in Kendal that morning - paying his advertising at the Community Centre….
FA was known to Police for SA offences…

I don’t know if FA was actually seen on Benaroon Drive that day?
But his connection to GO and his previous history made Police look into him …. (A link…)

IMO

All these guys are linked, FA, GO, RP & even TJ ( even thou he tried to deny on the stand that he knew FA )

And GO can't quite remember if he was at the community centre in Kendall that fateful day :rolleyes:

If I have remembered this correctly …… FA was known to be a friend of GO and do occasional work for him…
GO had recently done a quote to fix FGM’s back deck.
GO was seen in Kendal that morning - paying his advertising at the Community Centre….
FA was known to Police for SA offences…

I don’t know if FA was actually seen on Benaroon Drive that day?
But his connection to GO and his previous history made Police look into him …. (A link…)

IMO
FA also later said to a shop owner he “knew they’d get him” when police searched or interviewed GO, from memory also saying he knew that GO had done it or something along those lines.
There’s just so many bad characters in the area, it’s too hard to count anyone out. Even if they aren’t involved with WT the lot of them should be in jail or closely watched (as some already are)

JMO … If it does turn out to be one of these older RSO’s being responsible for William missing, then I hope the Police hurry up or they will all be dead and buried soon!

However when it comes to abuctions . statistically its verry verry rare. I cant find anything to place FA at benaroon drive that morning.
Yes but can’t find any reason to put any of these sinister characters there. PS maybe . I think this case is so unique that we can’t go statistics. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
However when it comes to abuctions . statistically its verry verry rare. I cant find anything to place FA at benaroon drive that morning.
IF we are to believe the recent 9 Media?????? Then Police are looking at someone else????

As I don’t think FA was ever cleared at the Inquest….
Doc Sleuth may be able to clarify this????

However, what we see on Chanel 7 this weekend, may not come to the same conclusion????

IF we are to believe the recent 9 Media?????? Then Police are looking at someone else????

As I don’t think FA was ever cleared at the Inquest….
Doc Sleuth may be able to clarify this????

However, what we see on Chanel 7 this weekend, may not come to the same conclusion????
Not that I know off. We all expected him to be a witness.

Than he was just gone & on the last day he wasn't on the screen )

So in the end GO never finished his evidence & FA never gave any ...........I don't know why , there must have been a reason..........

FA also later said to a shop owner he “knew they’d get him” when police searched or interviewed GO, from memory also saying he knew that GO had done it or something along those lines.
There’s just so many bad characters in the area, it’s too hard to count anyone out. Even if they aren’t involved with WT the lot of them should be in jail or closely watched (as some already are)

I believe that he was talking about TJ at that time.

Not that I know off. We all expected him to be a witness.

Than he was just gone & on the last day he wasn't on the screen )

So in the end GO never finished his evidence & FA never gave any ...........I don't know why , there must have been a reason..........
That was a soooooo frustrating for me. At the time I was pretty fixated on FA as the potential offender. That whole group that hung out at the Community centre and did various odd jobs in the Bennaroon neighborhood seemed very sketchy. But something about FA in particular really bothered me and made me so suspicious about him specifically. And others seemed to be pointing to him as well....

Then it just fell flat when they abruptly ended witnesses and no sign of FA having to answer any questions...

I had another listen to this Coop & I tend to agree that there is something else Medically related that’s upper-mount to FM, other than the ‘asthma every now & then’.
I don’t feel it’s the explanation of him being Foster child as I think that happened in the looong beep out when operator asked FM her name.
It could be as simple as Excema or Allergy as often there’s a tendency toward asthma with them.... but why bleep that out ?

We saw the photos from that morning - he looked a perfectly fine, healthy & happy little boy.

Maybe this is what is referred to in the Ch 7 ad for upcoming series when it says ‘something they didn’t want you to know’ ...
bbm
William Tyrrell: Missing boy's doomed life before 'handpicked' for care - NZ Herald

August 21, 2014: William's birth mother and father see their son at the Chipmunks play centre at Macquarie Park, northern Sydney.

The visit lasts two hours to make up for the previous visit in June when the mother was sick.

William is "more affectionate than usual ... sitting on my lap and giving me a cuddle" rather than running around.

The birth mother notices the bruising on her son's left eye.

This time, Ben Atwood and another Salvation Army officer are supervising with a FACS worker there to assess if William has "any behavioural issues" or if he "needs any help".

bbm

We heard more than that about WT's "behavior issues" and a therapy, I remember, but I don't know, who told details of it. At that time I thought of something like ADHD and it would very well make sense, to mention it, when the little boy still was searched for, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn