Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the only thing I can think of that has since been released but it’s directly after she asks if he has any medical concerns. To me it sounds pretty distinct that she says ‘he has’ before the beep, and then after the beep ‘suffers from asthma every so often’. If you want a fresh listen it’s at around the 2:20 mark, about halfway down this page. I actually just went for a look on YouTube for another version that was easier to link and a video uploaded by Kidspot has that section with the beeped out part completely omitted from their upload. Definitely something that’s been kept from the public at this stage it seems.

I had another listen to this Coop & I tend to agree that there is something else Medically related that’s upper-mount to FM, other than the ‘asthma every now & then’.
I don’t feel it’s the explanation of him being Foster child as I think that happened in the looong beep out when operator asked FM her name.
It could be as simple as Excema or Allergy as often there’s a tendency toward asthma with them.... but why bleep that out ?

We saw the photos from that morning - he looked a perfectly fine, healthy & happy little boy.

Maybe this is what is referred to in the Ch 7 ad for upcoming series when it says ‘something they didn’t want you to know’ ...

<RSBM>
It could be as simple as Excema or Allergy as often there’s a tendency toward asthma with them.... but why bleep that out ?

It could be anything, and it really is none of the public's business. Our health records are private.

Likely the only reason they left asthma in there is because it could affect William's survival if lost in the bush (and if abducted).

Local resident Brad Hinder spent the past two nights looking for the child who they believe suffers from asthma.
"We came out just to hope we could hear him crying in the quiet of the night ... but no sound," he said.

"He is most likely in this forest ... it's more thick in there - up to your chest ... a child can easily hide if he's had an asthma attack and gone down or even gone into shock.

"He could have got lost and panicked and gone into shock. It's the only reason you can imagine that he would sit down and be so silent.
"It's treacherous, you couldn't get much worse bush for a young three-year-old."
William TYRELL

Access to your health information along with the privacy of your health information is covered by the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW) (HRIP Act).
How to access medical records or information

Last edited:
Actually maybe not quite up to everything. For those that have heard the 000 call (available here. About halfway down the page) after they beep out the FM’s name and number as expected, the dispatcher asks if he has any medical concerns and something in FM’s response is beeped out before she says he has asthma. Did we ever find out what this was or is that to be released?
This isn't what you were asking about, CooperDyl, but listening to the triple-0 call again reminded me of something else in that call: when FFC was unable to recognise "Ellendale Crescent" as being the name of the nearest cross-street, she said to the operator:

"I don't know. Mum-- this is my mum's house. I, ah, hang on... there's another lady out helping us look for him. I'll see if I can find her."

Presumably FFC meant that she could look for the other lady (who was probably AMS, I think) to ask her about the cross-street. But why not ask her mum, who'd lived there for years? There could be lots of reasons, but I'd like to know what FFC's were.

This isn't what you were asking about, CooperDyl, but listening to the triple-0 call again reminded me of something else in that call: when FFC was unable to recognise "Ellendale Crescent" as being the name of the nearest cross-street, she said to the operator:

"I don't know. Mum-- this is my mum's house. I, ah, hang on... there's another lady out helping us look for him. I'll see if I can find her."

Presumably FFC meant that she could look for the other lady (who was probably AMS, I think) to ask her about the cross-street. But why not ask her mum, who'd lived there for years? There could be lots of reasons, but I'd like to know what FFC's were.

I noticed that too but figured FFC had more recently seen the other lady ie may have just been talking or at least may have been looking in a similar vicinity to her, while her mother may have been back at the house with the other child or somewhere further away. Not too sure

The ‘newly discovered image’ that is displayed in the promo is Ray Porter’s car. Pic of Ray Porter’s car to compare can be seen in the below article:
William Tyrrell abduction: Probe after dying man's confession | Daily Mail Online

I’m 99% sure the person GJ is interviewing in the promo is PS. Here is another article that has a picture of what appears to be the same interview, just a little over an hour later.
Gary Jubelin: Downfall of William Tyrrell detective in scathing court judgment | Daily Mail Online

I hope the witness interview is useful information and not sensationalism.
Excellent catch! I wondered who the seemingly well-dressed fellow wearing the yellow shirt was! It is for sure PS.. same interview number. In other shots, it does appear there is a yellow shirt being worn under PS's jacket.

From the dailymail online link quoted above:
police interview 97 at 310pm paul savage.jpg

From the promo preview of 7News upcoming 2-part series with Caroline Overington and Michael Usher:
police interview promo 7new 2part tvshow sep2021.png

Last edited:
Can any one remember if Police have searched the Cobb and Co Road area before???? Down where the Riding School used to be???
Or can anyone link the maps from the searches please?

Can any one remember if Police have searched the Cobb and Co Road area before???? Down where the Riding School used to be???

I just did a quick search for the directional maps from the police searches (I think JLZ posted them at one point) but I am not able to locate them quickly, and I have no time to do further searches at the moment.

Pretty sure that whole area was searched well.
Although, I doubt that the detectives were searching on the day of the recent video as there were only a handful of them in their suits (not exactly appropriate search attire imo).

I just did a quick search for the directional maps from the police searches (I think JLZ posted them at one point) but I am not able to locate them quickly, and I have no time to do further searches at the moment.

Pretty sure that whole area was searched well.
Although, I doubt that the detectives were searching on the day of the recent video as there were only a handful of them in their suits (not exactly appropriate search attire imo).
Yes agree, and thanks SA ….
Maybe @JLZ can help ???
I just can’t remember where to find them either…

Yes it was searched

Tyrrell’s inquest exposes bitter split

8680196d68ed7ce8427955cc971dcea5

Does anyone know if this man in the white ute was ever identified ???? He watched the search for 15 mins when are small ammount of blood was found but i think it came back as animal blood? Early clues in Tyrrell search revealed

Also there was mention of are white ute also that morning making contact with are street sign , it seems this white ute would be the only consistent thing when it comes to williams case .

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
Mar 16, 2020

Mr Connell told the court he drove to the “paper shop” in Kendall to get the paper after leaving the cemetery, when he saw an old white ute drive past as he crossed the road. He said the ute then “made contact” with the “keep left sign” as it drove down the hill.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
Mar 16, 2020

He told the court the ute had “an old metal toolbox” in the back with the “corners bent up” and the driver was old with “thick-rimmed glasses” on. Mr Connell said he was in Coffs Harbour a week later when he remembered it in the middle of the night and called Crime Stoppers.

Dramatic scenes erupted in court on the penultimate day of the William Tyrrell inquest as a woman who heard a child’s scream from the bush the day after the boy disappeared told her paedophile neighbour “You know something”.

William was wearing a Spider-Man suit and pretending to be a tiger when he disappeared from his foster grandmother’s home on Benaroon Drive in the quiet northern NSW town of Kendall six years ago.

An inquest has been underway since March 2019 before deputy state coroner Harriet Grahame, who is tasked with unravelling the mystery of what happened to William on September 12, 2014.

Convicted paedophile Frank Abbott, who lived in northern NSW before he was jailed for child sex offences, has been representing himself at the inquest from prison.

On Wednesday, he confronted his former neighbour, Anna Baker, over her evidence that she had heard a child scream in the bush the day after William went missing.

‘You know something’: shock accusation
I missed that article about this lady and her hearing the scream and being in close living distance to FA

I missed that article about this lady and her hearing the scream and being in close living distance to FA
Here is more about their exchange:

She told the inquest on Tuesday she was tending to her strawberries when she heard the scream and immediately stood straight up, believing it was a male child.

But she did not think it was related to William, and did not tell the police until 2018 when a friend told her Abbott was living just across the paddock.

The exchange became tense as Abbott suggested she could not have heard a scream coming from his place.

I heard the noise coming from the bush. Not your place,” she said.

You’re the only person close to that bush. And you’re a paedophile.

You know something, Frank Abbott.”

When Abbott protested he wanted to find William, saying “I’m in the same boat as you”,

Ms Baker shot back, “I’m not in your boat mate”.

Her story doesnt sit right with me , you would report this incident straight away. well any normal person would.

Well, maybe, maybe not. I hear kid's screams sometimes and at first it seems weird, than I keep listening ands it sounds more like they are playing around. I guess if I knew about a missing child in the area, I'd be more concerned.

Well, maybe, maybe not. I hear kid's screams sometimes and at first it seems weird, than I keep listening ands it sounds more like they are playing around. I guess if I knew about a missing child in the area, I'd be more concerned.

Well, as she said "she did not think it was related to William". Abbott lived 10 km away from Benaroon Drive. Would have been a long way for a little lost boy to wander in a relatively short period of time.

But evidently, someone thinks her testimony is important, otherwise she wouldn't have been called to testify at the inquest.

I think FFC was out in the yard with AMS nearby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member