Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am mistaken but I thought it was eventually figured out that FA had connections to some of the guys who met at the shed. And some of them worked jobs at homes in the neighborhood where WT went missing.

Here is a post on the previous page that reminded me of the group that did odd jobs together:

Slouth posted:
If I have remembered this correctly …… FA was known to be a friend of GO and do occasional work for him…
GO had recently done a quote to fix FGM’s back deck.
GO was seen in Kendal that morning - paying his advertising at the Community Centre….
FA was known to Police for SA offences…

I don’t know if FA was actually seen on Benaroon Drive that day?
But his connection to GO and his previous history made Police look into him …. (A link…)

IMO

SLouTh, Today at 2:01 AM
Memory is foggy but I think FA was a contractor of O, O tried to distance the relationship saying he was crap. O had a contract to do grandmas veranda, not necessarily with FA my memory foggy so this might be inaccurate or confused but it’s here somewhere when I get a chance to look back. Additionally there was discussion on a mens shed standard protocol community group. Further small town so assuming all would potentially have some sort of relationship with each each small or large.

Memory is foggy but I think FA was a contractor of O, O tried to distance the relationship saying he was crap. O had a contract to do grandmas veranda, not necessarily with FA my memory foggy so this might be inaccurate or confused but it’s here somewhere when I get a chance to look back. Additionally there was discussion on a mens shed standard protocol community group. Further small town so assuming all would potentially have some sort of relationship with each each small or large.
Correct JWS…. And from memory didn’t FA also live at GO’s place in a caravan for some time???

<RSBM>
Additionally there was discussion on a mens shed standard protocol community group. Further small town so assuming all would potentially have some sort of relationship with each each small or large.

Way back in the threads someone found a pic of the Men's Shed members, at the Men's Shed. There was no-one recognisable (to us) in the group.
I think it was found in the Kendall community paper.

Way back in the threads someone found a pic of the Men's Shed members, at the Men's Shed. There was no-one recognisable (to us) in the group.
I think it was found in the Kendall community paper.
Yes pretty sure we discussed in depth but I’m sad to say it was so long ago... and will need to look

I hope the families can get some answers super soon...

Abbott - who was then a free man - lived in Mr Owen's caravan at Herons Creek and the tradesman occasionally gave him a lift, the court heard.

Gerard Craddock QC, the counsel assisting the inquest, asked Mr Owen: 'There were occasions where you would give Frank Abbott a lift in a car to a bus stop or something of that nature. On those occasions in the car, he pointed out an area and said that he'd encountered a really bad smell there?'

'That's right, he did say that to me, yes,' Mr Owen replied.

During the hearing, Mr Owen said Mr Abbott had come to live at his property after Martin Parish, the local baptist minister, asked the local church congregation words to the effect of: 'Does anyone have any accommodation for Frank?'

Under questioning, Mr Owen said he 'might've' been at a community centre on the day William vanished, September 12.

Lawyer for the foster family, Justine Hopper, asked Mr Owen:'Is it the case you didn't go to the community on the 12th of September even though you said you went there, you actually didn't go?'

Mr Owen said: 'I don't know - I actually can't remember ... I've contracted Parkinson's' Disease and my memory is shot to pieces.'

William Tyrrell: Bizarre connection between handyman and convicted paedophile Frank Abbott | Daily Mail Online

There's a new article out today in The Australian, if I post the link it will only go to their subscription page unfortunately.

The title is "Police confident of William Tyrrell arrest".

A key ‘person of interest’ did not become a ‘suspect’ until police were well into the investigation, by which time crucial forensic evidence had been lost.

Don't close it, you won't get in again. Does it say anything new?
Not really JLZ......it's by Caroline O

Paraphrasing :

Police made mistakes early which hampered solving the case......including establishing a cordon, collecting forensic evidence from the scene, trace the movement of people, including local well known pedophiles known to be in the area ( not sure that is true, the sex crimes squad were involved early from memory ) .....

A " key person of interest" did not become a " suspect " until cops were well into the investigation & crucial forensic evidence had been lost

A potential witness for crown has died ( RP )

A team of investigators have spent the last 2yrs re- examining the case for the Seven Network’s program The Disappearance of William Tyrrell, which goes to air in Sydney on Sunday............( that's nice of them to do this for a TV show :rolleyes: )

The program re-examines all the evidence, going back to see what was missed the first time police went over it, and exploring some of the new leads that emerged. Police, suspects, family members and neighbours are interviewed.

She says that Hans Rupp & Jubes believe the case can be solved ........

So nothing new IMO

What about old mate Robert Donohoe he was a late on suspect I think.
Hard to say when he became a suspect. He was arrested for sex offences a few days after William's disappearance and then they didn't locate and check out his van for several years. They might have had him on the back burner since he wasn't going anywhere but meanwhile potential evidence was lost. Yes, I think he fits.
‘Creepy’ sex offender lived minutes away

Hard to say when he became a suspect. He was arrested for sex offences a few days after William's disappearance and then they didn't locate and check out his van for several years. They might have had him on the back burner since he wasn't going anywhere but meanwhile potential evidence was lost. Yes, I think he fits.
‘Creepy’ sex offender lived minutes away
I wonder if they have managed to get RD’s timesheets from the Servo????? Proving he was in the area or not????

No that's not it, I can read it as many times as I like and on quite a few other similar sites.
No idea why. I expect it's just something temporary or maybe an unknown person paid for a subscription for me :)

There was nothing new in the article. They also make it sound like there will be.

Don't close it, you won't get in again. Does it say anything new?

Most of the members would have known the recently (at the time) deceased grandpa too, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem