Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the child try to run away or talk to a teacher or someone. Is that how the Police found out.

And I thought that was a strange reaction when they said "fake news". I thought they would have wanted the Police to continue to investigate.

Another photo with a bruise, although being an active little boy it's hard to tell where he got it from.
images

Why are we calling her Lindsay? Is that a code name we are supposed to use? What about the bio mum, can we say her name?

People are only "shocked" because they believed everything Jubes said. Instead Jubes went after BS, PS with absolutely not a shred of evidence. They pointed the fingers at all the pedos etc.... FA etc, again not a shred of evidence. Craddock's "proof of life" at 9:37am, the metadata clearly is 7:37am. The 2 hour time difference has always been a key factor, a game changer. It was the police who changed the times on the photos because of purely what the FFC told them. On Day 1 the official version was he went missing at 10:30am as per the 000 call. However, as time went on this timeline kept changing why???

We can all agree this case was botched from Day 1.

Finally it looks like we are going to get justice soon for William thanks to David Laidlaw and his team. A few journalists might end up with egg on their faces too!

if ff are guilty did jubes know all along and gave them a false sense of security, waiting, watching, or was he blindsided? i have a feeling he would know, and ps was a witness who he was desperate to get a statement from
You're right. Jubes was really insistent. After re-reading this old article it makes me think he might have been trying to pressure PS, the neighbour, to state what he knew to clear himself. Jubes got chucked off the case for recording the conversations.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/william-tyrrell-might-have-accidentally-been-run-over-by-neighbour-court-hears-20200205-p53y0i.html

Last edited:
A reminder.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

LAW ENFORCEMENT

Websleuths is primarily pro law enforcement. Speculation, insinuations of coverup, corruption or conspiracies are not allowed unless there is MSM to support such discussion. Generalized bashing of law enforcement is not allowed.

Members of Law Enforcement regularly read at WS. Generally they contact WS Admins when they register, but there is no requirement that they do so. Unless they ask us to, we do not publicly identify them, but all posters should be aware that public comments about illegal activity could bring them attention they may not want. WS receives subpoenas on a regular basis from various agencies. WS will comply with all valid subpoenas received.

William Tyrrell’s foster mother describes her desperate search for missing three year old | Daily Mail Online

this is the video that was taken from and they actually beep out that word for some reason which is weird

In this link re FF Police interview (fascinating as per original viewing ) Back then I picked up the squeal of a rather loud bird which could be described as a cry @6.45mins so thanks for posting as a matter of trivia for me ... Both of them as always are very descriptive ... I must watch again because the ff in his description i am sure said he was searching for about 90 minutes and then LA asked him questions that gave the impression he was describing the minutes after he arrived at home and claimed he did all this search without seeing anyone but one women in the distance . .. I am at a loss with how much talking these people do .. Anyway , Just has always been my opinion .

Sorry I've missed a few years of what's happened in WT's case, are the foster grandparents still alive? I can't remember if there was just the grandmother at the time, I know she was there at the time of the disappearance. When did they sell their home?
JMO MOO IMO

Not seeing how that could be a game changer (if your theory is true). The children were heard playing between 9 and 9:30am.

Mr Savage, who lived across the road from the house where William was playing, said he was sitting on his verandah with his toast and tea between 9am and 9.30am when he heard children playing.
Elderly neighbour tells Tyrrell inquest he remembers 'hearing the kids'

At 7;37am it places everyone still at the house.

If you notice the famous roar photo, it's taken at ground level. That is the FFC has crouched down to take the image. It's very common when photographing young children that a parent stands behind the photographer to get a reaction. The direction of William's eyes is that he's looking up over the left side of the person taking the image, looking towards the left corner of the decking.

This image has been cropped so many times that it takes away the full perspective of the image.

The 5 images all contain a lot of grain (noise) this usually occurs in lower light situations. 7:37am light is very different to 9;37am light given sunrise in September is just prior to 6am.

The roar photo has been airbrushed to remove the grain (noise) for publicity purposes.

At 7;37am it places everyone still at the house.

If you notice the famous roar photo, it's taken at ground level. That is the FFC has crouched down to take the image. It's very common when photographing young children that a parent stands behind the photographer to get a reaction. The direction of William's eyes is that he's looking up over the left side of the person taking the image, looking towards the left corner of the decking.

This image has been cropped so many times that it takes away the full perspective of the image.

The 5 images all contain a lot of grain (noise) this usually occurs in lower light situations. 7:37am light is very different to 9;37am light given sunrise in September is just prior to 6am.

The roar photo has been airbrushed to remove the grain (noise) for publicity purposes.

It still means nothing. imo
The children were heard playing between 9 and 9:30am, according to witness testimony. Who cares what happened at 7:30am (if your theory is true)?

William Tyrrell's foster grandmother dies, aged 88

12:31pm Mar 8, 2021

The foster grandmother of William Tyrrell has died, never having found out what happened to her grandson.

Sorry I've missed a few years of what's happened in WT's case, are the foster grandparents still alive? I can't remember if there was just the grandmother at the time, I know she was there at the time of the disappearance. When did they sell their home?
JMO MOO IMO

I’m not shocked.

Have always felt weirded out by the mob surrounding BS. It’s clear to me, if this all turns out to be true, that some people have relied heavily on the ACA-style boogeyman scare campaign, and appealed to LE wanting to hunt down those boogeymen as a matter of pride. It’s a good trick if true, the perfect mirage. They only needed to step aside while the mob charged past them.

But I’ll try to give FP the same respect as I gave BS. Wasn’t easy the first time around either.

I’m sad thinking of WT out there somewhere waiting to be found. So close.

But the other thing that is saddening me, but also shocking me, is the FGM

If this scenario is true - she must be either very confused by her memories, put upon, or coerced in some way, and likely deliberately misled. She must of spent years trying to protect her family, maybe suspecting things she had seen, maybe doubting herself, her vision clouded by gaslight. Horrible.

We can only wait!

It still means nothing. imo
The children were heard playing between 9 and 9:30am, according to witness testimony. Who cares what happened at 7:30am (if your theory is true)?

Time is everything, we can agree to disagree.

I've always thought an incident occurred at the house. I think these searches that are going to take place will help to bring the "official version of events / timeline" into question.

The deck photos are one of the most important pieces of evidence whose metadata was dismissed by investigators in 2014.

Time is everything, we can agree to disagree.

I've always thought an incident occurred at the house. I think these searches that are going to take place will help to bring the "official version of events / timeline" into question.

The deck photos are one of the most important pieces of evidence whose metadata was dismissed by investigators in 2014.
For what reason/s did investigators dismiss the metadata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member