Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I think it's very possible that the ***I can't think of what it's called*** that was used by LE to help locate CS has been used to obtain new information in this case that helped lead them to who might be POIs at this time. It could be the cell phone data provided them with locations and information of who was where when.
JMO and I'm sorry, I'm having memory issues and simple things are had for me to recall.

Your thought are my thoughts too.

I think what you may be referring to is cell tower triangulation. The technology has changed (for the better) since 2014 and hopefully Police and telecommunications providers were able to re-investigate mobile data pings. Most late model vehicles in 2014 were fitted with GPS (global positioning system) capability as well so that may have played a part IMO.

I’m not at all surprised at the latest news. So many things did not seem right IMO, especially things FFC said IMO. I always hoped that police were in for the long haul, recording and monitoring until they had the evidence they needed. This poor girl in the middle of it all.

IMO I think it's very possible that the ***I can't think of what it's called*** that was used by LE to help locate CS has been used to obtain new information in this case that helped lead them to who might be POIs at this time. It could be the cell phone data provided them with locations and information of who was where when.
JMO and I'm sorry, I'm having memory issues and simple things are had for me to recall.

Your thought are my thoughts too.

I think what you may be referring to is cell tower triangulation. The technology has changed (for the better) since 2014 and hopefully Police and telecommunications providers were able to re-investigate mobile data pings. Most late model vehicles in 2014 were fitted with GPS (global positioning system) capability as well so that may have played a part IMO.

I’m not at all surprised at the latest news. So many things did not seem right IMO, especially things FFC said IMO. I always hoped that police were in for the long haul, recording and monitoring until they had the evidence they needed. This poor girl in the middle of it all.

my mind just has trouble processing all the missteps on this, i hope it was something like bugged house or phones which finally got the answers needed for police to act

they seemed so sure yesterday about their information, so it must be pretty solid

If William's sister has already been removed by child welfare authorities is there a possibility she will/would be reunited (on a permanent basis) with her biological mother? There were more children born after William's disappearance and I understand they are still with the biological mother, the mother of William and his elder sister.

This IMO would be a wonderful outcome for William's sister and one that I hope with everything in my heart, has happened.

HMM

In creating the podcast, Harris said she had uncovered audio, files, documents along with multiple interviews with W's FC/FF.

“It wasn’t surprising that they wanted all of that because we already knew that we had uncovered things that perhaps police hadn’t found,” she said.

‘Surprising’ change in Tyrrell probe

Last edited:
If William's sister has already been removed by child welfare authorities is there a possibility she will/would be reunited (on a permanent basis) with her biological mother? There were more children born after William's disappearance and I understand they are still with the biological mother, the mother of William and his elder sister.

This IMO would be a wonderful outcome for William's sister and one that I hope with everything in my heart, has happened.

Unfortunately, we do not know Williams's sister's situation or the birth parents. Williams's sister has been out of the BF care for a long time. She has gone through traumas from loss of her brother and now the things none of us know about with her carers. We all want to see kids reunited with birth families however we don't know what is best for his sister. I can't imagine what the BF must be going through right now and poor Williams sister. I really cannot.

I head on 7 news I think last night that it will conclude early next year

I understand from various media articles and video (all posted upthread and thread 57) that Bennett implied the Coronial Inquest is scheduled to end in January 2022? I suppose everything is based on the outcome of the current searches in Kendall and other facts the Police investigators/Coroner/DPP are aware of.

Any discovery of skeletal remains that are verified to be William, would certainly confirm beyond doubt for the Coroner that William is deceased and that was the whole point of the Coronial Inquest IMO.

Then the NSW Police through the DPP would mount a prosecution against any possible (alleged) offender where the NSW Police/DPP have evidence to support that prosecution. Is it possible any person that had knowledge of what occurred with William is given immunity from prosecution?

IMO given the current circumstances, a prosecution may not include wilful murder or manslaughter. I don't know what the legal terms are if William's death was caused by an accident or a medical issue and deliberate steps were taken by any alleged offender who chose to dispose of William in a currently unknown location, to give false information to welfare authorities and police investigators and to the Coronial Inquest and to deliberately dispose of William's body. Testimony given at Coronial Inquests is under oath I believe (IMO) therefore any deliberate false information in signed statements and testimony may be considered perjury.

IMO the case could well turn out to be a legal nightmare.

Just trying to sort out in my head what future processes may be.

Unfortunately, we do not know Williams's sister's situation or the birth parents. Williams's sister has been out of the BF care for a long time. She has gone through traumas from loss of her brother and now the things none of us know about with her carers. We all want to see kids reunited with birth families however we don't know what is best for his sister. I can't imagine what the BF must be going through right now and poor Williams sister. I really cannot.

I also certainly hope William's sister's future includes being with her biological mother and her other siblings. IMO she will need a full range of medical and mental support for many years to come.

Personally I doubt given the current AVO application made out by a NSW Police representative, that William's sister will currently be under the care of the foster carers.

"We have to be very careful how we issue these AVOs, so a smart lawyer doesn't use this against us in a conviction"

Koshi speaking with David Elliot (Minister for Police). Source Ch7 morning news, right now.

That's interesting, how would that work exactly.. what i mean is how would they use that against a conviction?

I am confused as to why the NSW Government's NSW Court Lists registry site has listed the full names of the people that were the foster parents of William and his sister. Did the suppression orders applied by the Coroner on use of foster carer names and images only relate to the actual reporting of the Coronial Inquest and not any further developments such as the NSW Police AVO applications which have fully disclosed full names of the foster parents.

If William's sister has been permanently removed from the home of the foster carers, would the NSW welfare authority have to also go through a Court process to make removal official ? Could this be the reason the foster parents names have been revealed in the AVO applications?

Wasn't there some mention a couple of years ago at an early tranche, that the foster parents had commenced legal adoption proceedings for both William and his sister not long before William disappeared? The AVO application refers to the sister's real biological name initials and that makes me consider the adoption process did not proceed.

That's interesting, how would that work exactly.. what i mean is how would they use that against a conviction?

The only thing I can think of is that they have a (other) potential perp for this crime, and an AVO could potentially be used by a smart lawyer to say 'the FF proved to be violent, how do we know that they didn't kill William, reasonable doubt'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo