Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the FF are impilcated in this, and it was an accident then they most likely covered it up because they may have thought they'd be at risk of losing WT'S sister.

However.... they seemed to have a pretty well rehearsed story that I would have thought took time to develop. Would be interesting to see the actual statement the FM made about the cars and how much that has become more detailed from when she talked about it a year later.

The money that has been spent on finding William must be millions and millions of dollars!

The only thing I can think of is that they have a (other) potential perp for this crime, and an AVO could potentially be used by a smart lawyer to say 'the FF proved to be violent, how do we know that they didn't kill William, reasonable doubt'.

ah ok i see what you mean and where that might go, interesting

i guess they are just covering all avenues in case this turns a corner once again, but i hope not its been long enough without answers

That's interesting, how would that work exactly.. what i mean is how would they use that against a conviction?

my thoughts in answer to your question are that the persons that are named in the NSW Police AVO application cannot claim the application was submitted with nefarious intent with no verifiable backing. IMO the NSW Police would never have applied for the AVO unless they had provable and verifiable facts to support the application. IMO it could be possible there are previous issues that support the AVO application.

An AVO application does not necessarily rely on physical injury according to information contained in the link I posted upthread.

That's interesting, how would that work exactly.. what i mean is how would they use that against a conviction?

my thoughts in answer to your question are that the persons that are named in the NSW Police AVO application cannot claim the application was submitted with nefarious intent with no verifiable backing. IMO the NSW Police would never have applied for the AVO unless they had provable and verifiable facts to support the application. IMO it could be possible there are previous issues that support the AVO application.

An AVO application does not necessarily rely on physical injury according to information contained in the link I posted upthread.

I am confused as to why the NSW Government's NSW Court Lists registry site has listed the full names of the people that were the foster parents of William and his sister. Did the suppression orders applied by the Coroner on use of foster carer names and images only relate to the actual reporting of the Coronial Inquest and not any further developments such as the NSW Police AVO applications which have fully disclosed full names of the foster parents.

If William's sister has been permanently removed from the home of the foster carers, would the NSW welfare authority have to also go through a Court process to make removal official ? Could this be the reason the foster parents names have been revealed in the AVO applications?

Wasn't there some mention a couple of years ago at an early tranche, that the foster parents had commenced legal adoption proceedings for both William and his sister not long before William disappeared? The AVO application refers to the sister's real biological name initials and that makes me consider the adoption process did not proceed.
If the state held parental responsibility then no, they would not have to go to court (unless the foster carers applied for an urgent stay via whatever process they have in NSW). If parental responsibility was granted to carers then yes, to court. Same or similar process to removing from a bio family.

If the FF are impilcated in this, and it was an accident then they most likely covered it up because they may have thought they'd be at risk of losing WT'S sister.

However.... they seemed to have a pretty well rehearsed story that I would have thought took time to develop. Would be interesting to see the actual statement the FM made about the cars and how much that has become more detailed from when she talked about it a year later.

The money that has been spent on finding William must be millions and millions of dollars!

Personally I don't believe any millions or zillions of dollars should ever come into the equation. The only thing relevant for me is that what ever happened to William is discovered and he has the full force of Justice applied to the offender/s - whoever they are. And that William will rest in peace.

How much hurt and pain and deep deep wallowing sorrow have numerous people, people like the biological sibling/s, parents and biological grandparents, aunties and uncles, friends and acquaintances endured is immeasurable. The personal deep emotional cost of the ongoing trauma these people have and will continue to endure is immeasurable.

I have mixed emotions today, but mainly heartbreak. Someone posted on the last thread about William’s legacy being that it helped flush out the number of sex offenders surrounding the case. That is a comforting thought.

William’s legacy will hopefully include improvements to the child protection system too, IMO. Another very positive impact from William has been that missing child cases are now investigated very differently, as we have seen in the CS case. It is somewhat comforting to think that William’s legacy has likely already impacted missing children cases and will continue to lead to more positive outcomes for missing children in the future.

The sadness is overwhelming today, but it is helpful for me to be thinking about the impact that little boy has made on the world.

Cops take Tyrrell suspects to court

Police Commissioner Mick Fuller was similarly tight-lipped when asked about the AVOs being sought against two key suspects this morning.

He told 2GB he wouldn’t want to “compromise any aspect of the investigation” by speaking about the situation.

“The team is working diligently and they are searching today and will continue to search bushland and other areas in the coming days,” Mr Fuller said.

“We are hopefully that we will find some forensic evidence that will assist us in solving this case.”

If the state held parental responsibility then no, they would not have to go to court (unless the foster carers applied for an urgent stay via whatever process they have in NSW). If parental responsibility was granted to carers then yes, to court. Same or similar process to removing from a bio family.

Thankyou. when you say "parental responsibility was granted to parents' do you mean a successful adoption process? Is it normal with an adoption process that the child's biological surname is changed? If so how would the matter be settled with the female foster carer and the male foster carer have different surnames according to the NSW Police AVO application.

I ask this as the initials used in the AVO application are the child's biological surname initials as far as I am aware?

Child taken from suspect as cops renew Tyrrell search
No Cookies | Herald Sun

This article might have a paywall but it states chief suspect has child taken away from her :mad:

If this article contains correct information then IMO there has been some sort of other legally-based action to permanently remove the foster carers' status and that they are now considered former foster carers and the legal protection on naming them no longer stands.

I am very surprised there was or has been no legal action taken out by the foster carers to prevent their full names being used publicly on the NSW lawlink registry site.

Child taken from suspect as cops renew Tyrrell search
No Cookies | Herald Sun

This article might have a paywall but it states chief suspect in the case of missing child William Tyrrell has child taken away from her

Does the article actually refer to only the (former) female foster carer? If so, this may mean there has been a separation and that the foster carers are no longer co-habitating IMO. If a separation has taken place, maybe the foster father has stated something to NSW Police that indicated contrary information about William's disappearance. IMO

There is a 7 minute 5 sec "Daily Mail" video that can be easily found called "Moments before William Tyrell's disappearance described by father". It is the FF being interviewed by Police and is well worth a watch in light of recent developments. I am having trouble posting the link. FF left for an hour or two that morning to get better mobile phone reception for a meeting so IMO it makes the time stamp of the photo of William on the Balcony in his Spiderman suit very important. 7.30am or 9.30am makes a HUGE difference for Williams movements that morning and is a game changer it he was last seen at 7.30am not 9.30am IMO.

If William's sister has already been removed by child welfare authorities is there a possibility she will/would be reunited (on a permanent basis) with her biological mother? There were more children born after William's disappearance and I understand they are still with the biological mother, the mother of William and his elder sister.

This IMO would be a wonderful outcome for William's sister and one that I hope with everything in my heart, has happened.
Maybe good , maybe not , she’s been with foster parents for at least 7 years - they are her main carers … terrible situation for this girl - hard to see she wouldn’t be damaged by all this - I am very worried about her

I think because of all the other times police have named, or otherwise made very clear that they suspect certain individuals in this case, I have almost zero faith in these latest developments. If it turns out that the FF is involved then questions should be raised as to why police didn't uncover this sooner. Does NSW need to make a phone call and bring over the WA cops?

There is a 7 minute 5 sec "Daily Mail" video that can be easily found called "Moments before William Tyrell's disappearance described by father". It is the FF being interviewed by Police and is well worth a watch in light of recent developments. I am having trouble posting the link. FF left for an hour or two that morning to get better mobile phone reception for a meeting so IMO it makes the time stamp of the photo of William on the Balcony in his Spiderman suit very important. 7.30am or 9.30am makes a HUGE difference for Williams movements that morning and is a game changer it he was last seen at 7.30am not 9.30am IMO.

There is witness testimony that children were heard playing (by PS) between 9 and 9:30.
So, unless he was lying, the FGM was lying, and the FM was lying (collaborative lying) William was there at that time.

The ideas of other children having been in the area at the time were dispelled, I believe, due to it being a school day, 9pm being after school started for the day, and no other children being in that area at that time.

I personally am trying to make this 'new' scenario fit with using all of the known facts.

Last edited:
There is witness testimony that children were heard playing (by PS) between 9 and 9:30.
So, unless he was lying, the FGM was lying, and the FM was lying (collaborative lying) William was there at that time.

The idea of other children having been in the area at the time were dispelled, I believe, due to it being a school day, 9pm being after school started for the day, and no other children being in that area at that time.

I personally am trying to make this 'new' scenario fit with using all of the known facts.

Is it even possible that FF arrived home, accidentally hit WT with the car for instance, assessed him, hid him well enough not to be uncovered (considering all the police and searches in the area since) then returned in time to join in with the searches? I don't know .. seems fairly unlikely to me.

The idea of other children having been in the area at the time were dispelled, I believe, due to it being a school day, 9pm being after school started for the day, and no other children being in that area at that time.

Witnesses recollections can be incorrect many years later and can fit in with what they have read numerous times regarding the time of Williams disappearance. If it was proven that the time stamp on the balcony photo was at 7.30am instead of 9.30am it would raise serious questions about the original story given to Police and why they were not contacted until 9.56am to report William missing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo