Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was extremely worried about her when I heard her statement that was read to the Coroner. I truly couldn't believe the words in that statement were her words. To me the statement appeared to have been written by someone else and more likely an adult. IMO
i haven’t read her statement

I was extremely worried about her when I heard her statement that was read to the Coroner. I truly couldn't believe the words in that statement were her words. To me the statement appeared to have been written by someone else and more likely an adult. IMO

While I agree that in a panic people can do things they otherwise wouldn’t, even a short period of time spent reflecting would lead a reasonable person to understand what they need to do to minimise loved ones’ suffering and not waste time and resources. If they are responsible, I’m horrified at what they’ve done to perpetuate the BS..

Her psychological profile could prove very interesting too!

IF the photos were taken at the time recorded according to metadata, then the foster father was not at 48 Benaroon Drive. Her testimony at the first tranche of Coroner's Inquest is where she stated she had driven out of Benaroon Drive and onto Batar Creek Road towards the riding school which is a turn right out of Benaroon. During her testimony she indicated she had driven out before he came home. Unless the police investigation has been able to disprove his telecommunication ping data and his modern vehicle GPS data his story appears to reflect the the truth currently.

I am hoping someone can help me with a link to the testimony that was in the media.

What I have noticed listening and watching the video recordings and documentaries is that it was the female foster carer that revealed the detail of the 2 vehicles and she continually over talked the male foster carer. It was also her that detailed the man in the vehicle that turned in the neighbours driveway and indicated William's sister had asked her about the vehicle. To me that just didn't make any sense at all. IMO

There is something about this photo that really niggled at my mind. She supported him and put herself closer to the poster, whereas he appears to withdraw from the poster and IMO puts himself very close to the wall trying to hide his turmoil. He didn't want to look at William.

upload_2021-11-16_11-5-30.png

While I agree that in a panic people can do things they otherwise wouldn’t, even a short period of time spent reflecting would lead a reasonable person to understand what they need to do to minimise loved ones’ suffering and not waste time and resources. If they are responsible, I’m horrified at what they’ve done to perpetuate the BS..

Her psychological profile could prove very interesting too!

IF the photos were taken at the time recorded according to metadata, then the foster father was not at 48 Benaroon Drive. Her testimony at the first tranche of Coroner's Inquest is where she stated she had driven out of Benaroon Drive and onto Batar Creek Road towards the riding school which is a turn right out of Benaroon. During her testimony she indicated she had driven out before he came home. Unless the police investigation has been able to disprove his telecommunication ping data and his modern vehicle GPS data his story appears to reflect the the truth currently.

I am hoping someone can help me with a link to the testimony that was in the media.

What I have noticed listening and watching the video recordings and documentaries is that it was the female foster carer that revealed the detail of the 2 vehicles and she continually over talked the male foster carer. It was also her that detailed the man in the vehicle that turned in the neighbours driveway and indicated William's sister had asked her about the vehicle. To me that just didn't make any sense at all. IMO

There is something about this photo that really niggled at my mind. She supported him and put herself closer to the poster, whereas he appears to withdraw from the poster and IMO puts himself very close to the wall trying to hide his turmoil. He didn't want to look at William.

View attachment 322239

Thank you, that's what I thought.

I understand it seems an obvious inference to some that if the FC are in the kind of trouble they are, that they then must be suspects. But I'm not convinced. Thinking of how so many suspected the parents in the CS case, and used what LE was saying to justify their beliefs. Also, this case has had so many "suspects" over the years. IDK

No ... there is nothing out there specifically naming them as POIs.

There was a comment by police that everyone is a POI - stated within the last couple of years.
Other than that, it is media reporting. AFAIK

Now I am crying a river of tears. OMG OMG OMG.

If in the end it is proven William's death was not an accident or a health issue suffered on 12/9/2014 I can no longer put into words to describe what my anger level will be.
What sort of a person would Hide the truth all these years - whether it was accidental or not … and surely others close to them might be brought into the lies or suspect the lies … incomprehensible…
The rates of filicide are so high and distressing

just heard on nine news they are currently digging up the flower bed below the balcony in the fgms former benaroon drive home
<modsnip: Opinion based on rumor are not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve listened to bits and pieces of the Where’s William Tyrell podcast this morning, in particular episode “Breaking Point”, in which the FM is expressing her outrage at Jubelin’s removal from the case since he’s the only person she feels can solve this.

To be honest, I hadn’t previously paid much attention to her or listened to her speaking. Listening to this now, it just doesn’t make sense for her to be that upset that Jubes was taken off the case given the whole illegal recording debacle, which surely any parent in this situation would realise jeapordises the integrity of the investigation.

But it does make sense if she were involved in his disappearance, and felt comfortable that Jubes would never suspect the FF and was hellbent on finding one of the local paedophiles responsible. Gross

There is witness testimony that children were heard playing (by PS) between 9 and 9:30.
So, unless he was lying, the FGM was lying, and the FM was lying (collaborative lying) William was there at that time.

The idea of other children having been in the area at the time were dispelled, I believe, due to it being a school day, 9pm being after school started for the day, and no other children being in that area at that time.

I personally am trying to make this 'new' scenario fit with using all of the known facts.
At the time of the inquest PS had memory trouble. For some time before that he was being mindf***ed by Jubelin. I'd want to know when was the first time he said he heard the children playing between those times.

I also thought Mrs Wilson heard the children playing that morning but was that earlier or when she was leaving at 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bomber1978