Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you imagine being the new / current Owner of # 48 ! Omg.. are they living there while all this going on - I wonder if they happened upon something ..

It would have always been weird, not to mention the reduction in house value, can police purchase a crime scene? Is that a thing.

Im wondering if they will dig up the concrete under the house. It was dirt before the new owners moved in.

Just based on how close the media is allowed in this search, I seem to think that its not about finding something, but more about showing a particular person they know where to look.

Look how close this is, have you ever known the media to have this much access to a search for bones in an active case in AUS?

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/prev...175028397/636x382_MP4_3612347501175028397.mp4

I listened to a podcast also. I have no firm beliefs on what happened. I don't know what to make of this new search after 7 years. I read somewhere the luminol last 4 years. Am I allowed to say that ?

FPs bought a house together earlier this year, shortly after selling their "forever home" last year. If they've separated it must have been only recently.

i have no idea if they are separated or not, it was only in my opinion after reading several sm sites saying they were, so they may even be still together?

In your potential scenario, even if FF had run over the boy, and yet felt he couldn't come clean because he was under the influence of some kind of drug - surely he could have waited for the effects of that drug to leave his body, and THEN made an admission, when it was too late for any testing to find the drug in his system, or at least to prove that he was affected at the time?

The difference between.... if such an incident had occurred with the Savages, they'd have no reason to hide such an accident, but in the FF case, surely they would have been at risk of losing their remaining foster child - I'm sure FACS would have had to remove the child, even if such a driving incident was accidental, as W was entrusted into the FP's care to protect him, etc. That is one big reason for why they may have felt unable to confess. However - it seems from statements in MSM today, there is only one suspect, and it is not the FD, it is the female. jmo.

But what I don't get is that FM wouldn't have known that she won't lose the remaining foster child after William went missing. I think a lot of us were surprised that the sister wasn't removed at least for a while as a precaution until the FP's were cleared. FACS could have claimed that she failed in her duty of care and removed the other child. It's just all so baffling

They have mentioned the foster mother a few times as the suspect. I wonder if they actually think its the foster father, and leaking to press its her to try and get her to confess what she knows.

I know if I was covering up a crime for someone, and then the finger started to point at me and I lost custody of my daughter. I would squeal like a pig to get my daughter back and not go to jail. If I was the foster mother, and guilty, I think id be pointing the finger at the deceased grandmother or my ex husband. Either way id be talking.

(or i don't know, be a normal person and call an ambulance and the police straight away if there was a tragic accident), but hey, I am not everyone

I keep thinking of the Daniel Morcombe case and the lengths LE went to do coerce a confession. I wonder if this is what is being done.

If it does turn out to be the FF. The time line is going to be so interesting. It would have been so tight, for this to occur, them to calm themselves down enough to come up with a fool proof plan (well 7 year proof) then carry out that plan is quite insane based on the current timeline we have.

Especially if one parent fooled the other. And you have 2 neighbours on their porches. As I mentioned before, with an accident, one would think a scream or shriek from one of the parents would be heard when it happened or upon discovery, and none were reported. Remember, PS said he heard the kids playing, so one would think he would hear an adult scream if their kid accidentally died

I base this on the the time photograph being taken and the police called. Even if taken at 7.39 instead of 9.37 its still tight to cover up a death. They are not professional killers, its not easy to pull off a coverup of this magnitude
unless something happened on their way that night after mcdonalds, but then theres that porch photo next morning?

unless something happened on their way that night after mcdonalds, but then theres that porch photo next morning

The only explanation I can think of without some crazy tech EXIF data manipulation is if they took a photo of a photo. But seems way to elaborate, it was the morning on the deck and they arrived the night before and assume the kids had grown since they were last there, so not like it was an old photo. So I think reasonably we are looking at 7.39 am or 9.37 until 10.59 as the time line. Its the 7 or 9 timestamp that would maybe incriminate or clear the Foster father.

So you know how someone asked how to get to Batar creek road the morning of, at the Cafe and no one has come forward to say it was them. Has anyone thought that might be the Foster Father. His photo has not been able to be realised. Maybe he met the FM there after he got his alibi. Or she rang him in a panic and said meet me there

Just a crazy thought, have not thought about it enough so JMO

Police close in on new person of interest in William Tyrrell disappearance as fresh searches continue - ABC News

This quote seems to be a massive uppercut to the previous police team that was working this case:

View attachment 322262

what about this one :

Commissioner Fuller said the current team of investigators, led by Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, inherited a "bit of a mess" but have "really cleaned up the investigation".

He said time had been wasted in the past and some people had needlessly come under suspicion.

Police close in on new person of interest in William Tyrrell disappearance as fresh searches continue

Maybe FGM didn't know what took place, the FGM was old and frail, from memory not long out of hospital. If a fall from that balcony took place FGM was around the other side of the house...so may have been oblivious, just like FD IMO

Am I missing something ? Why are we so sure that FD / FMC was ‘oblivious’ ?

Am I missing something ? Why are we so sure that FD / FMC was ‘oblivious’ ?
I think people are speculating it was just FFC due to the fact law enforcement have said they are looking at ‘one’ person of interest and that ‘she’ has had a foster child taken out of ‘her’ care. Seems to be pointing towards FFC.

At the time of the inquest PS had memory trouble. For some time before that he was being mindf***ed by Jubelin. I'd want to know when was the first time he said he heard the children playing between those times.

I also thought Mrs Wilson heard the children playing that morning but was that earlier or when she was leaving at 9?
It is strange that Mrs Wilson did not testify at the inquest. Therefore, I'm not sure we can rely on her memory?

Tbh I just cant bring myself to think the foster family being involved.

The timeframe is hard to wrap my your head around. Coming up with a plan and disposal of a body is pretty hard to carry out and not easy to get away with on the spur of the moment. And if they did get rid of the body when the FM sister was being picked up at the airport that night, that is pretty brazen whilst police are still searching/ have you under suspicion.

I personally find the wordsmithing of the media frustrating. I'm not saying I think we should know the inner workings of law enforcement. I understand that due to keeping the integrity of case they cant share things that will jeopardies the case.

I'm just thinking that whether it was an accidental death or something else, if it all happened that morning, they wouldn't have had much time to get their story straight, and even listening to the FM's phone call to report William missing - she was so calm, describing his height, the freckle on his scalp. To me that just doesn't sit right.
Could it be possible that William actually died the night before, after the visit to McDonalds and after arriving at FGM's house? But then I guess there is the photo from that morning with the Spiderman suit? Could it possibly have been taken on an earlier date, but somehow made to look like that day? I have no idea how those things work.
But to me, to come up with the whole "gone missing story" in such a short amount of time , and do it so well that the police were fooled, is pretty scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1