Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused as to why they would be looking for blood in the garden after 7 years. None of this makes sense. IMO
Police have stated today that there is are theory that William fell from the verandah.
If that was the case , blood or bone could of expelled from William from the fall.

There is a 7 minute 5 sec "Daily Mail" video that can be easily found called "Moments before William Tyrell's disappearance described by father". It is the FF being interviewed by Police and is well worth a watch in light of recent developments. I am having trouble posting the link. FF left for an hour or two that morning to get better mobile phone reception for a meeting so IMO it makes the time stamp of the photo of William on the Balcony in his Spiderman suit very important. 7.30am or 9.30am makes a HUGE difference for Williams movements that morning and is a game changer it he was last seen at 7.30am not 9.30am IMO.

WOW - I’ve never before seen that. It was actually very hard for me to watch.... so many thoughts scrambling up my brain!
sadly, I didn’t sense a desperate / grieving father. I did sense a ‘wordsmith’ / ‘slick operator’ - did we hear he works in Real Estate ???

Does anyone know how long after ‘the disappearance was this interview / Re-enactment recorded ? I guess if this is the 200th time he’s been over it, it could appear a bit ‘rehearsed’.

all just IMOO

Police have stated today that there is are theory that William fell from the verandah.
If that was the case , blood or bone could of expelled from William from the fall.
It still doesn’t make sense to me. Surely a fall from the balcony would have been an obvious theory to discount in the first few weeks. And to not have searched for blood or sifted the dirt 7 years ago? Again, it doesn’t make sense. IMO

I've been pondering about the possibilities of what could of happened to William from the lastest information over the last couple of days.
Just are theory , but could Lindsay may have pushed William over the balcony by accident and the fosters have freaked , covered it up to protect her and themselves.
As I said just are theory.

I am so confused as to why they would be looking for blood in the garden after 7 years. None of this makes sense. IMO

This is from an article just published.....

It is understood one line of inquiry being investigated by detectives is whether the boy in the Spider-Man suit died as a result of a fall from the balcony, before his body was moved to another location.

Sorry, the blue text is part of the article....

And this from the Bio-Grandmother:

“He (the detective) just rang me, (for the) first time in years,” she said. “He said they’re digging up the garden bed, he’s probably going to be under there somewhere.

William Tyrrell: His biological grandmother says she hasn’t had a life | Daily Telegraph

It still doesn’t make sense to me. Surely a fall from the balcony would have been an obvious theory to discount in the first few weeks. And to not have searched for blood or sifted the dirt 7 years ago? Again, it doesn’t make sense. IMO

I know what you mean, it doesn't make sense at all , why this wasn't focused on from the beginning.

Remember how they got the guy who murdered Daniel Morcombe.

This to me is all theatre directed at one person, manipulating their next move. The suspect may not know what the sister has told LE, (I assume she has been questioned recently) and if the Morcombe sting is anything to go by, LE are not above going to elaborate lengths to get a confession. That includes, providing the suspect with a plausible manslaughter confession, and publicly showing the suspect steps that LE would plausibly believe.

This is all too public. Show me one example that we have of police using a blacklight and the public have open access to viewing it. They put tarps up, sheets, block off roads. Its a cul-de-sac, very easy to manage access. Those photos are not a photographer hiding in a tree with a telescopic lens. Come on.

WAPOL searched CS's parent's house and yard for 3 days after her disappearance, they were pretty transparent too. Plenty of pictures taken of forensic officers fingerprinting the fence, coming out of the house with bagged and tagged items. No tarps or sheets.

Maybe, NSWPOL are learning a trick or two. We can't dismiss the notion they haven't been influenced by the national and international attention in CS's disappearance, to what ends I don't know, hopefully, finding WT's remains, if not, it could stir up a memory or the slip up of someone who's on the radar. jmo

Re: Gary Jubelin. Even the best detectives and police officers get it wrong sometimes. I read somewhere once that we humans vastly over-estimate our ability to tell if someone is lying. We tend to think we know, but we apparently get it wrong a lot. So many subconscious thought processes inform our impressions of others. And hindsight is a truly wonderful thing.

This is from an article just published.....

It is understood one line of inquiry being investigated by detectives is whether the boy in the Spider-Man suit died as a result of a fall from the balcony, before his body was moved to another location.

Sorry, the blue text is part of the article....

And this from the Bio-Grandmother:

“He (the detective) just rang me, (for the) first time in years,” she said. “He said they’re digging up the garden bed, he’s probably going to be under there somewhere.

William Tyrrell: His biological grandmother says she hasn’t had a life | Daily Telegraph
Hi slouth

Could you copy and paste that article if possible?
Can't read it.

Having a blinders on and focusing on one particular person shows to me that he was stubborn and couldn't admit he was wrong. Id want someone who looks at more possibilities. First, if it was the FF, that little girl has had to live with them for all those years. The bio family were denied the opportunity to get her back if they got themselves clean. Just because someone is relentless, doesn't mean they are good, especially if they are relentless down the wrong path and refuse to redirect.

I would want someone relentless in looking for THE truth, not just want they want to be the truth.

I would say that at least he let the public know of the seedy pedophile underbelly of the area

He also never called in cadaver dogs it seems. He thought it was the neighbour, yet never once called in a cadaver dog. Like how good could he have been.
It does seem, in hindsight, that there was a bit of stubbornness and pride involved all throughout this investigation.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
WAPOL searched CS's parent's house and yard for 3 days after her disappearance, they were pretty transparent too. Plenty of pictures taken of forensic officers fingerprinting the fence, coming out of the house with bagged and tagged items. No tarps or sheets.

Maybe, NSWPOL are learning a trick or two. We can't dismiss the notion they haven't been influenced by the national and international attention in CS's disappearance, to what ends I don't know, hopefully, finding WT's remains, if not, it could stir up a memory or the slip up of someone who's on the radar. jmo

Other than the fence, they didnt have photos of them inside collecting evidence and using a black light for blood. We saw a closed door and them coming out with bags of evidence. They didn't sift through the evidence on the lawn in front of media. They also said on repeat, the parents are not POI

just heard on nine news they are currently digging up the flower bed below the balcony in the fgms former benaroon drive home
also fps have been separated for awhile now according to numerous sm sources but i cant provide links so its my opinion only

was thinking that’s possibly what prompted the sale of the house. ..

I’ve doubted most of the witness testimony .. from cars on street, to screams in the bush, to sightings of William in a car racing through town .. people tend to think they see / hear things in cases like this that never happened, a lot.

I find it hard to believe that a perpetrator just happened to stumble upon a little boy in a very quiet cul de sac street, how would he know there was a little boy there that day and the boy was going to run around outside ? Then the perpetrator just happened to sprint across onto his yard without making any noise and not being worried about being seen and then quickly putting William into his car and driving off

Other than the fence, they didnt have photos of them inside collecting evidence and using a black light for blood. We saw a closed door and them coming out with bags of evidence. They didn't sift through the evidence on the lawn in front of media. They also said on repeat, the parents are not POI
That's right, CS was found, it's not an investigation going on for 7 years with no real suspect in sight! The parents were not poi but that didn't stop the media and members of the public in the hundreds of thousands, insisting or insinuating that they were!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory