Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think the renewed search effort, supposed ‘concrete’ evidence and insistence they’re searching for a body indicates someone has talked? The fact they’re now saying there is one person of interest (implied as FFC) to me seems maybe MFC has spoken…

Why would MFC speak now? does he need the money the reward?

I just find it appalling that the property wasn't forensically examined back in 2014. As his last known location, it should have been the first thing done. I've had a lot of respect for Jubelin over the years but this looks like a grave oversight on his part.

I think this is why the sleuthing community need to be very careful of who we label as innocent or guilty. People who seem guilty years later you hear the real story and are shocked at how they were treated and vice versa with innocent. Look at the Cleo smith case and the horrible trolls the parents endured and then refused to apologise (thankfully webslueths censored this on here). This is why facts are super important on these forums, because theories and assumptions twist into facts if they are repeated enough, and then spill over onto social media and grow a life of their own. Even when the msm say they are a POI, because even they are wrong and a bit trigger happy with their clickbait.

I remember a few years ago, a person on hear kept saying that it was a local Kendall bus driver and posting his name and details and he got banned cause he wouldn't stop, and he based this on nothing but the bus schedule that day.

I do think though, that the case had the unlucky coincidence of happening in what seems like a hot bed of a prolific pedophile ring. It was a rural area, what were the chances of all these people connected to the case also being connected to quite a few suspected pedophiles. So it was easy for LE to be led in that direction. Also withough the FF being able to be identified, how could anyone report them acting suspicious or overhear them saying something weird or past activity they witnessed.
Not to mention lawsuits under new Australian laws. IMO.

Forensic psychology academic Helen Paterson told the inquest that information learned after an event could cloud future retelling of events.
"It could be there was a true event ... she saw those cars in that location at a different time," Dr Paterson said.
"But then she mistakenly attributed it to the morning before William disappeared."
Two days after William went missing, the foster mother told police she recalled seeing one white and one grey car parked between two driveways the morning of his disappearance.
She later said the memory of the cars was "burnt into my brain".
"I'm unable to say if it's a true or false memory," Dr Paterson said.

And now we wait: Tyrrell inquest findings due 2021

FM could be misremembering, when a person is desperate, it's hard to date memories, they just appear. It's awful when it counts like it does in this case.

I think this is why the sleuthing community need to be very careful of who we label as innocent or guilty. People who seem guilty years later you hear the real story and are shocked at how they were treated and vice versa with innocent. Look at the Cleo smith case and the horrible trolls the parents endured and then refused to apologise (thankfully webslueths censored this on here). This is why facts are super important on these forums, because theories and assumptions twist into facts if they are repeated enough, and then spill over onto social media and grow a life of their own.

I do think though, that the case had the unlucky coincidence of happening in what seems like a hot bed of a prolific pedophile ring. It was a rural area, what were the chances of all these people connected to the case also being connected to quite a few suspected pedophiles. So it was easy for LE to be lead in that direction. Also withough the FF being able to be identified, how could anyone report them acting suspicious or overhear them saying something weird or past activity they witnessed.

I never really suspected Cleo's parents (the highly public searches at the house made me go hmmmm but still never really wavered) but I sure as heck didn't expect what happened to have happened! Found alive after 2 weeks, apparently free from physical or sexual harm, taken by a guy with a doll obsession who had a whole made up SM life. Like... who could predict that, really? It certainly showed that occam's razor isn't necessarily always so accurate. Occam's razor would definitely have said, 'its the bio dad' or 'it's the parents' or at worst, 'it's a pedo who assaulted and murdered her very quickly'. And yet....

as for this case, now, well what it is looking like is that the FPs have allegedly caused physical harm to WT's sister so even if they didn't hurt WT, things aren't looking so great for them.

If this horrid turn of events leads to the WT case being solved, then that's a good thing but more than anything I feel that no matter who did it at this point MAJOR questions have to be asked about the police investigation from go to whoa. That and how much policies about foster family secrecy have caused issues as well. Privacy can't be the utmost concern with a missing child case IMO especially in the age of the internet where it takes any interested party just minutes of googling to find out everything they want to know anyway.

As for pedo rings it seems, based of these kinds of cases that shines a light on such information, that no matter where you live it turns out there's a bunch of SOs nearby.

I think if he was initially buried there, he would have neen moved before the house was turned over to the new owners...

I don't think he was buried there, and I dont think LE believe they will find anything significant after all this time has past. This is a bit of theatre directed at one person. Look at the photos, they are from an invited photographer. Usually the police, when looking for remains put up a tarp or sheet and don't let media in. This is strategic, calculated and using a thirsty media to their advantage. The country is on a high from the Cleo case resolution, the population's attention has probably never been so intense. This is the perfect time for the police to use the media and an attentive public to their advantage.

Jubes has admitted that you have to go down a lot of dead end roads to count people out. Part of the detective work. And all those Pedos in the area. Would have been a bonus to lock some of them away for maybe something else.

Also, lets not forget, he only came in 5/6 mths into the case. He was put on after the first lead detective retired.

From reading this SMH article, my guess is that they are testing the theory that William fell to his death from the balcony, was buried at Cobb & Co Road area, and remnants may have washed into a nearby waterway during the floods.

The information that sparked the latest search for William also has investigators focused on a five-metre square patch of bushland that Rural Fire Service volunteers on Tuesday were clearing of trees ahead of an excavation planned for later this week.

If William’s body had been in that area, hydrologist Professor Jon Olley has concluded that his remains — either bones or a scrap of clothing — could only be in a nearby tributary on private land.

Five metres of bush and one person of interest in William Tyrrell search

From your link this was said as well

“There is certainly one person in particular that we are looking closely at,” he told Sydney radio station 2GB.

Police have been zeroing in on that particular person for the past 18 months.

hey c & l
just dont feel at this early stage we should be poohooing the new investigative direction as somehow contrived or vindictive strike at a previous detective.
It deflects from what was actually presented today.

The foster family is now under suspicion as they should have been all along.
Not saying they are guilty of anything, simply they should have always been POI's standard until we have resolution on what happened to william
That is what I read into it, the frustration stated that the foster family clearance was a mistake.

We all know, if Rosanne is heading in the wrong direction heads will roll. Simple as that
Most importantly its an enormous volume of work at great expense.

The most alarming thing established to me is the removal of Williams sister.
Its a new chapter of chaos and confusion for a young lady already been through so much.:oops:
I think she is key to whats going on at the moment.

Hope answers are found this week. A lot is at stake.

moo
I still believe the CS case has brought connections to someone in WT’s case. Yes my gut feeling is the sister. CS was missing for 18 days, so high profile in the media. So much emotion around this. The cases showed so much common elements which is why I got so very emotionally invested. Imagine being a young sibling of WT recovering from trauma of his disappearance, many years in, experiencing this new news event. So many similarities. I believe this poor young girl was triggered to remember something she may have blocked out, and it all unfolded from there.
It always seemed strange to me that FFC drove to airport to pick up her sister the evening of William’s disappearance - or is my memory failing me now ?

I can only speak for myself, and I know as a mother, I would not have left that place knowing my child was ‘out there somewhere - & God only knows where!

Surely a Taxi, a Neighbour, a Police Officer, an SES worker, a CWA member - someone could have done the trip ! For that matter, MFC ...

MOO .
Agree. The panic and utter desperation one would feel as night descended and knowing your little boy was out there alone. Unfathomable

hey c & l
just dont feel at this early stage we should be poohooing the new investigative direction as somehow contrived or vindictive strike at a previous detective.
It deflects from what was actually presented today.

The foster family is now under suspicion as they should have been all along.
Not saying they are guilty of anything, simply they should have always been POI's standard until we have resolution on what happened to william
That is what I read into it, the frustration stated that the foster family clearance was a mistake.

We all know, if Rosanne is heading in the wrong direction heads will roll. Simple as that
Most importantly its an enormous volume of work at great expense.

The most alarming thing established to me is the removal of Williams sister.
Its a new chapter of chaos and confusion for a young lady already been through so much.:oops:
I think she is key to whats going on at the moment.

Hope answers are found this week. A lot is at stake.

moo
I still believe the CS case has brought connections to someone in WT’s case. Yes my gut feeling is the sister. CS was missing for 18 days, so high profile in the media. So much emotion around this. The cases showed so much common elements which is why I got so very emotionally invested. Imagine being a young sibling of WT recovering from trauma of his disappearance, many years in, experiencing this new news event. So many similarities. I believe this poor young girl was triggered to remember something she may have blocked out, and it all unfolded from there.
It always seemed strange to me that FFC drove to airport to pick up her sister the evening of William’s disappearance - or is my memory failing me now ?

I can only speak for myself, and I know as a mother, I would not have left that place knowing my child was ‘out there somewhere - & God only knows where!

Surely a Taxi, a Neighbour, a Police Officer, an SES worker, a CWA member - someone could have done the trip ! For that matter, MFC ...

MOO .
Agree. The panic and utter desperation one would feel as night descended and knowing your little boy was out there alone. Unfathomable

NSW Police have applied for an apprehended violence order (AVO) against both of William Tyrrell’s foster parents.

NSW Police have applied for an apprehended violence order (AVO) against both of William Tyrrell’s foster parents.

The AVO was taken out on behalf of a person who cannot be identified for legal reasons.

The case will be heard at Hornsby Local Court later in November 2021.

AVO on Behalf of Child

Police applied for the AVO on behalf of a child after receiving a report that the child had suffered an assault. The incident is said to be related to William Tyrell.

Officers may also lay common assault charges or even assault occasioning actual bodily harm charges as the child was allegedly identified with bruising.

However, the parents’ lawyers can also negotiate with police to get an AVO dismissed if the evidence in the case is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL