Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of mine went missing or were harmed he'd be the first person I would want on the case. IMO.

Having a blinders on and focusing on one particular person shows to me that he was stubborn and couldn't admit he was wrong. Id want someone who looks at more possibilities. First, if it was the FF, that little girl has had to live with them for all those years. The bio family were denied the opportunity to get her back if they got themselves clean. Just because someone is relentless, doesn't mean they are good, especially if they are relentless down the wrong path and refuse to redirect.

I would want someone relentless in looking for THE truth, not just want they want to be the truth.

I would say that at least he let the public know of the seedy pedophile underbelly of the area

He also never called in cadaver dogs it seems. He thought it was the neighbour, yet never once called in a cadaver dog. Like how good could he have been.

Is an AVO a criminal record?
An AVO will not give you a criminal record. If, however you are found guilty of breaching an AVO, you may receive a criminal conviction.

Does an AVO appear on a Police check?
No. As an AVO is not a criminal conviction, it will not appear on any Police check.

AVO Conditions NSW
An AVO may place restrictions on what you can and cannot do. Some common examples of conditions are:

• You cannot approach or contact a particular person or persons;
  • You cannot enter a particular premises;
  • You cannot go within a certain distance of a particular location;
  • You cannot be in the company of a particular person within 12 hours of consuming alcohol.

Having a blinders on and focusing on one particular person shows to me that he was stubborn and couldn't admit he was wrong. Id want someone who looks at more possibilities. First, if it was the FF, that little girl has had to live with them for all those years. The bio family were denied the opportunity to get her back if they got themselves clean. Just because someone is relentless, doesn't mean they are good, especially if they are relentless down the wrong path and refuse to redirect.

I would want someone relentless in looking for THE truth, not just want they want to be the truth.

I would say that at least he let the public know of the seedy pedophile underbelly of the area

He also never called in cadaver dogs it seems. He thought it was the neighbour, yet never once called in a cadaver dog. Like how good could he have been.

The cadaver dogs had already been there. Links are supplied up thread by numerous posters.

Who is the one person he focused on? If you're suggesting PS, perhaps he was trying to get information from him? He had the best view of the street of anyone.

Won't comment on the BF, as their problems have been been well documented both before and after William's disappearance, but it's too late for me to find the links, so I'll just have to say IMO.

From your link this was said as well

“There is certainly one person in particular that we are looking closely at,” he told Sydney radio station 2GB.

Police have been zeroing in on that particular person for the past 18 months.
Yes, but they don't say who that person is. It could be me or you for all we know. IMO. :)

Paraphrasing the 2pm Daily Telegraph Article :

• Police Commissioner Mick Fuller has confirmed police are investigating just one suspect in the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

• He also expressed his frustration over the inquiry’s “wasted” time looking at other POI's.

• The suspect in the current investigation recently had her child removed from her custody and an AVO taken out against her.

• Fuller also said "I’m confident that the team who has the investigation at the moment can solve it, I truly believe that.”

• Fuller confirmed the Police have never given up on finding what happened to William Tyrell.

• Comm Fuller said the first detectives on the case may have “wasted” time looking into people who were “clearly” not linked to William's disappearance.

• Fuller states the current investigative team inherited what was a bit of a mess and have cleaned up the investigation.

• Fuller also states the current team have got a clear strategy … they’ve been meticulously pulling apart this matter and they’re going back to revisit some of these locations with new technology,”

• Police Minister David Elliott said an internal review into the William Tyrell investigation was “the least” they can do.

• Mr Elliott said he expects an internal review to be likely when the investigation is completed in light of recent breakthroughs. “Something of this magnitude will probably automatically see at least an internal post operation review and that’s appropriate,” he said.

• “It’s the least that we can offer the family and it’s the least we can offer the community," said Police Minister Mr David Elliot.

Child taken from suspect as cops renew William Tyrrell bush search | Daily Telegraph

Do Foster Carers receive any money for fostering? perhaps this is what they lived on?

“FOSTER FAMILY STATEMENT ISSUED DOWNING CENTRE 14-2-2020 4:20pm

It’s now been more than 5 years and 5 months since William disappeared.

During this time there has been a small incredibly dedicated group of police led by Gary Jubelin who have consistently demonstrated complete professionalism and integrity, with every single person focused solely on finding out what happened to William whilst trying to maneuver the internal politics going on behind the scenes. This team of dedicated police never lost sight of the fact that this was about a beautiful happy 3 year old little boy who may never have the chance to become the man he deserves to be.

Despite the enormity of the investigation, public awareness and the 1 million dollar reward, we still don’t have answers and are now forced to rely on the Coronial Inquest to critically examine William’s case in the search for answers.

During the NSW Police case against Gary Jubelin, when Magistrate Ross Hudson allowed critical information relating to William’s investigation to become publicly known, and paused proceedings to ask a police witness, “has this information been provided to the Coroner?” only to hear the word “NO”, concerns over the police’s management of the information provided to the Coroner raises a number of questions including;
1. Why did the then head of Homicide, Mr Scott Cook advise us that William’s case had been directed to unsolved crimes when the Inquest had only just begun?
2. Why has the lead investigator with the greatest knowledge of the investigation not been called to give evidence?
3. Why was the line of inquiry into Mr Savage not fully explored during Tranche 2?
4. Why do Mr Savage’s movements around the time of William’s disappearance remain unaccounted for?
5. Where did Mr Savage go for two hours after he saw the Spiderman suit on the 26th July 2017?
6. Why was Mr Savage ruled out as a line of enquiry by police following Gary Jubelin’s removal from the case when there was no evidence to support this direction?
7. Why were senior police declaring “it’s a waste of time and it will never be solved?” prior to the outcomes of the Inquest?

We hope that Ms Graeme explores these and other serious questions in greater detail in Tranche 3.

Overall, we hold grave concerns regarding the cavalier way in which police leadership have viewed William’s abduction over the past two years. And, we hold deep fears for those families coming behind us and question how they might trust senior Police to put their personal agendas, ambitions and bias aside to focus on solving these horrendous crimes.

There needs to be greater transparency and accountability within NSW Police which can only be achieved through institutional change.

Today, 5 years and 5 months on, we want to remind Australians that this is about a little boy called William Tyrrell. William is loved. He is missed every single day. William needs to come home.”

The FPs were very vocal about GJ’s conviction just over 18 months ago. The above statement asks a number of questions about PS, which seems odd in hindsight. Perhaps LE also considered it odd? IMO

Wow that statement is some serious deflection there.

image from Twitter mentioned in previous post

Remember how they got the guy who murdered Daniel Morcombe.

This to me is all theatre directed at one person, manipulating their next move. The suspect may not know what the sister has told LE, (I assume she has been questioned recently) and if the Morcombe sting is anything to go by, LE are not above going to elaborate lengths to get a confession. That includes, providing the suspect with a plausible manslaughter confession, and publicly showing the suspect steps that LE would plausibly believe.

This is all too public. Show me one example that we have of police using a blacklight and the public have open access to viewing it. They put tarps up, sheets, block off roads. Its a cul-de-sac, very easy to manage access. Those photos are not a photographer hiding in a tree with a telescopic lens. Come on.

Seems to be a bit of a split here in the group between whether this is all smoke and mirrors or whether detectives may be honing on FFC. Let’s just hope whatever they’re looking for, they find it.

I think its both. I think they are honing in, and they are publically showing it. Unabashly, in your face, we got you.

I think they are providing the suspect/s with an accident confession. Watch any murder confession tape and they always start off "it was an accident you can tell us..." and then go from there. Once you have that, they can dig at the truth, especially if a body location is provided along with that confession. Not to say this wasn't an accident. Also, they may know exactly what happened based on one of them cracking, the sister cracking or a tip off. Who knows. But it is all very public, which is not usually LE usual MO.

IMO

From the channel 10 podcast, she was taught to lie or not disclose she was William Tyrells sister at school etc.
The reasoning behind this was explained so she did not have the scrutiny or labels by kids at school etc. I do wonder, if reports turn out to be true, if there was a more sinister reason behind this. Did the FF not want people asking her questions, control her narrative of the situation.

IMO
100%

He was also seen by the neighbour.

You must also remember that what you see and hear on the news is what they want you to know.
In this case,think of the closed hearings at the coroners court and perhaps what was said in there.There's no way in hell that will come out obviously,but the public are only getting dished up the stuff that suits the media
do you remember which neighbour saw william that visit or have a link please?

Last edited:
Do Foster Carers receive any money for fostering? perhaps this is what they lived on?
The small amount of money that is paid by The Department of Child Safety, is for the child's needs..... and most definitely not enough to live on.....

The Foster Parents appear to be independently wealthy, and provided far more in the way of toys and clothes for the children than the small allowance would cover... IMO

Have I understood your question correctly?

Yes it is..for any number of reasons as stated here.
Confusion over time famous last photo of William Tyrrell was taken
With old style digital cameras you put the date time in manually,they didn't update when connected to a network,like most digital devices today.

I assumed because of their economic status they would have had up-to-date technology/used smart phone. My bad :rolleyes:

Yes but it may be means tested. And it's not enough to live on lol.

The FF were wealthy. It's in MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member