Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my goodness, I was just wondering what prescription FMC had to get filled at pharmacy that morning.
I thought it a bit odd that they wouldn’t have their medications on hand - but who am I to know the routines of another ..

The FGM had just come out of hospital, so reasonable he was picking up her prescription. Im sure police know exactly the prescription, who it was for and what it was for.

I guess in theory intimidating or pressuring a child not to assist in an investigation is an act of abuse. But there are much better ways stopping foster careers having access to a young child.

I would think that any “risk of abuse” could be covered off by simply removing the child from that carer. I don’t really understand the need for the AVO. But I’m hoping the police have thought this through because all the proceedings will be publicly scrutinised.

I believe this AVO is due to what Police consider to be actual abuse / assault

if anyone has a subscription:
https://www.theaustralian.com.au › nation
15 hours ago — The Australian can reveal that the alleged assault, which police will allege resulted in bruising to the child, occurred earlier this month and ...

William Tyrrell's biological grandmother reveals she's had suspicions about the mystery person at centre of new investigation from the BEGINNING - as messy war of words erupts between senior police figures

Now William's biological grandmother - who can't be named for legal reasons - has said she was relieved at the inquiry's new direction, she told The Daily Telegraph.

She has also been back in touch with previous suspects, Kendall local Paul Savage and washing machine repair man Bill Spedding, in the wake of the new hunt.

After discussing the latest developments with detectives, she said she wanted to tell them she had always thought they were innocent.

'He (the detective) just rang me, (for the) first time in years,' she said.

'He said they're digging up the garden bed, he's probably going to be under there somewhere.

'I went up to Bill Spedding, I went up to Paul Savage, I knew that they didn't do it. I knew that they weren't involved in the taking of William. I knew.

'Every day, for the last seven years, I haven't had a life.'

William Tyrrell's biological grandmother reveals she had suspicions about new person from BEGINNING | Daily Mail Online

My personal theory with the new news and speculation is that what happened to William is the (imo) same thing that happened to Jon Benet Ramsey. An accidental death that the parents covered up out of fear of losing another child.
Possibly. I've been wondering about 3 different statements that have stood out to me. 1. the 000 call, the FFC uses the phrase, "my other daughter", 2. GO giving evidence at the inquest, talking about a phonecall to FGM on the morning of the disappearance, saying he talked to, "the other daughter", 3. PS describing a Range Rover, similar to but not the same as the FF's, parked at the FGM's house during the day on the 11/09/14. Maybe everyone of them misspoke or maybe not?

Possibly. I've been wondering about 3 different statements that have stood out to me. 1. the 000 call, the FFC uses the phrase, "my other daughter", 2. GO giving evidence at the inquest, talking about a phonecall to FGM on the morning of the disappearance, saying he talked to, "the other daughter", 3. PS describing a Range Rover, similar to but not the same as the FF's, parked at the FGM's house during the day on the 11/09/14. Maybe everyone of them misspoke or maybe not?

There is so much secrecy around their children they foster, is there, or was there, another child they fostered that is unrelated biologically to William and his sister, but still in the family. It wouldn't surprise me with how much is under wraps. Maybe that accounts for the language, they have or had 2 foster girls at the time, in addition to William. I dont believe this to be the case, cause I imagine that would have already been uncovered. But who knows with what is coming out IMO.

In the podcast it did mention they originally did short term placements. So children in transition or just placed for short periods of time.

Last edited:
Can someone confirm the house number, please? It says 67 on TV but I’ve also seen 48 (which doesn’t look right to me on a map).

Also, how do house numbers work there? There are only a dozen or so houses!

And horrible policework in the first instance.
If they find a body under the balcony as to be the most botched police investigation ever. Particularly when you think about the $$$ spent and public naming of random people as suspects, ruining lives, getting sued, etc... You'd think just about every peodophile within 50km would have a case for compensation due to public ridicule etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211117-045824_Dolphin.jpg
    Screenshot_20211117-045824_Dolphin.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors