Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If FF was using their car, then I'm sure FM would have had access to FGM vehicle? I would have thought. Am sure someone can confirm. Regarding taking her sister to airport, or whatever she needed to do. If your child is missing...would you be fit to drive?? I.e surely you would be in a state of shock? Not a great state to be in for driving???
Yes, I accept that FM would have had access to FGM vehicle while FF was away at his meeting. What I'm struggling to understand is, if the vehicle was used to initially move or hide the body why wasn't it a)searched by police that day/marked by a scent dog either living or dead and then b)how the body could have been transferred from the car to the flowerbed and buried, unnoticed & undetected.

If FF was using their car, then I'm sure FM would have had access to FGM vehicle? I would have thought. Am sure someone can confirm. Regarding taking her sister to airport, or whatever she needed to do. If your child is missing...would you be fit to drive?? I.e surely you would be in a state of shock? Not a great state to be in for driving??? But yes, who else had access to her car? If the garden dig is for show/to flush out info or as a defence I.e proving he isn't there, that would make more sense.. or body moved in car??
I never questioned the innocence of the foster parents up until this point but that driving to get her sister from the airport whilst child is missing baffled me

Yes, maybe a seasoned criminal would be able to carry that out, but some middle aged women all on her own!!! And wouldn't the police officers and first responders pick up on body language ? Aren't they trained in that sort of thing to look out for clues?
I remember a female officer, who first got there, and she very soon said, something wouldn't seem right (maybe different wording).

I never questioned the innocence of the foster parents up until this point but that driving to get her sister from the airport whilst child is missing baffled me
They had too much privileges, I thought at the time. A fresh "disappearing" of a little child and then this permission; I couldn't understand. Also I couldn't understand, why they were given time to take a break from the "excitement" a bit later on. Does anyone remember it as well?

They had too much privileges, I thought at the time. A fresh "disappearing" of a little child and then this permission; I couldn't understand. Also I couldn't understand, why they were given time to take a break from the "excitement" a bit later on. Does anyone remember it as well?
Also Nicole and husband ( family spokespeople) I wonder what they knew !

Yes, I accept that FM would have had access to FGM vehicle while FF was away at his meeting. What I'm struggling to understand is, if the vehicle was used to initially move or hide the body why wasn't it a)searched by police that day/marked by a scent dog either living or dead and then b)how the body could have been transferred from the car to the flowerbed and buried, unnoticed & undetected.

I agree, as to why on earth weren't forensics done?? But we know the whole site was compromised as they assumed just lost.

Yes, maybe a seasoned criminal would be able to carry that out, but some middle aged women all on her own!!! And wouldn't the police officers and first responders pick up on body language ? Aren't they trained in that sort of thing to look out for clues?

Even a seasoned criminal would have a very hard time carrying something like this off for seven years. “Setups” where a person takes active pre-meditated steps to blame someone are things of movies. Most horrific crimes are spontaneous and people just aren’t clever enough to go to the effort of setting someone up and actually getting away with it.

If the FC are responsible (and I don’t know whether they are) my theory is that there was a terrible accident, an ill thought out decision to hide evidence rather than call police and then a completely bungled investigation where police believed the FC and diverted their attention everywhere other than where they should have focussed in the first place.

So if it was the FC, they have avoided detection so far due to sheer good luck on their part.

Or didn't know! I think laws on anonymity in serious cases may have to be looked at in future? As someone previously discussed...very very hard for the public to assist if the main players (FPs) aren't identified. They weren't even allowed to name/release pic. of WT to begin with if I remember correctly!!! Maybe needs to be on case by case basis BUT what a complex case this is still proving!!!! Im all for protecting children but not to the detriment of solving a suspected murder case - which are hard enough to solve without added layers! What a case this is. Just needs closure now, with many many answers needed on all sides!

Last edited:
can you imagine being the new / current Owner of # 48 ! Omg.. are they living there while all this going on - I wonder if they happened upon something ..
Good question. I still believe it is likely with the goings-on this week Williams sister has spoken up about something which has led police on a new search. IMOO. If the search is going to take some time at the house I also wonder if the owners are there or away.

Even a seasoned criminal would have a very hard time carrying something like this off for seven years. “Setups” where a person takes active pre-meditated steps to blame someone are things of movies. Most horrific crimes are spontaneous and people just aren’t clever enough to go to the effort of setting someone up and actually getting away with it.

If the FC are responsible (and I don’t know whether they are) my theory is that there was a terrible accident, an ill thought out decision to hide evidence rather than call police and then a completely bungled investigation where police believed the FC and diverted their attention everywhere other than where they should have focussed in the first place.

So if it was the FC, they have avoided detection so far due to sheer good luck on their part.

Maybe they reaped the benefits of a dysfunctional investigation, where there were large egos at play and bad blood going back years between senior police, resignations, dismissals, prosecutions of police etc, on top of that the complications of the foster care system and biological family etc, so with all that going on managed to avoid being more of a focus.

Did the fact they were foster parents of means also influence the perception of them as individuals? Police may have been less inclined to view them as uninvolved if they were poor, birth parents, and from a rougher end of town.

I think I am over my initial shock, I hope this is actually drawing to a conclusion.

Last edited:
They must feel very betrayed if this turns out the way it seems to be heading.
All of us who have wracked our brains for seven years, defending FP’s and shedding tears for them have a right to be angry.
Does anyone recall if FGM lived with the FP’s in Sydney until she died?
Does one lie lead to another until it’s too late to tell the truth.
Wonder at what point FD learned the truth.
IMO

Maybe they reaped the benefits of a dysfunctional investigation, where there were large egos at play and bad blood going back years between senior police, resignations, dismissals, prosecutions of police etc, on top of that the complications of the foster care system and biological family etc, so with all that going on managed to avoid being more of a focus.

I think I am over my initial shock, I hope this is actually drawing to a conclusion.

yes, I think so. And then had the protection of the lead investigator for years.

if police really have had their eye on this person for 18 months, that covers the time of the inquest and would absolutely be the reason that GJ was not allowed to give evidence.

In your potential scenario, even if FF had run over the boy, and yet felt he couldn't come clean because he was under the influence of some kind of drug - surely he could have waited for the effects of that drug to leave his body, and THEN made an admission, when it was too late for any testing to find the drug in his system, or at least to prove that he was affected at the time?

The difference between.... if such an incident had occurred with the Savages, they'd have no reason to hide such an accident, but in the FF case, surely they would have been at risk of losing their remaining foster child - I'm sure FACS would have had to remove the child, even if such a driving incident was accidental, as W was entrusted into the FP's care to protect him, etc. That is one big reason for why they may have felt unable to confess. However - it seems from statements in MSM today, there is only one suspect, and it is not the FD, it is the female. jmo.

I am not up to scratch on drugs side other than I know pot can take a few days to leave your system if you are a regular user. (just an example I googled) I guess if they had waited, the time of death would be pronounced with questions of "why are you only just reporting this" had they left it longer. Alch a little different it leaves a bit faster. I think we are going down a whole new direction in this case now, finally, just finally, I hope little William is found and given the peace and respect he should be given.

Did the FM say she drove down to the riding school in her search for WT in that 10.30 - 10.53am time period or later, after police were called and everyone was helping with the search?
I think she said she drove off then turned around when she got to the riding school and couldn’t find William so came back to the house and rang the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member