Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police close in on new person of interest in
And when in early September it started to come out there may be a new suspect, there’s a really long post calling it “FAKE NEWS”. I find that whole post disconcerting. It’s just weird.

Was this 'FAKE NEWS' potentially that the foster parents were actually THE 'new' suspect/s??
And they had been looked at over an 18 month period (well 16 months in Sept.). 18 months now? Just a thought! I'm just trying to understand the fake news/18 month connection etc!!!

Last edited:
Argghh where is the delete function for double posting?? On android phone, no delete button in editing post?

Last edited:
just heard on nine news they are currently digging up the flower bed below the balcony in the fgms former benaroon drive home
also fps have been separated for awhile now according to numerous sm sources but i cant provide links so its my opinion only

oh wow the foster parents are separated? I didn’t know this… very interesting

I'm puzzled right now as to why FGM vehicle would have any relevance to the investigation if police believe William is buried in the flowerbed under the balcony. Does anyone have any thoughts?
Do we know if anyone was caring for FGM and running errands, which involved using her car, prior to the family's arrival? Also, am I correct in thinking FM had a sister in Kendall too?

Wta…?? That call doesn’t make sense to me.

I couldn’t find my daughter at the beach one day - she was on a scooter on the crowded promenade and took off while I was looking at the beach for prob 10 seconds, and when I turned around I couldn’t see her due to the people. Within 30 seconds I had asked two women to help me look for her, and after 2 minutes I called 000 and they kept me on the line. Within 5 minutes the police had arrived, I was hysterical and one of the women had found my daughter.

I can’t imagine calmly calling the police about a missing child, and then talking about a tiny freckle on his forehead as a distinguishing characteristic. That’s absurd.
Yes same, I lost my son at a park near water, was on the phone to the police hysterical within minutes

I think the thought is that he fell from the balcony and his body was taken up the road where they are also searching. Whether the sister has said something, or something has washed out from recent floods who would know, but they are definitely at the final stages here I feel.

I'm puzzled right now as to why FGM vehicle would have any relevance to the investigation if police believe William is buried in the flowerbed under the balcony. Does anyone have any thoughts?
Do we know if anyone was caring for FGM and running errands, which involved using her car, prior to the family's arrival? Also, am I correct in thinking FM had a sister in Kendall too?

My thinking is they think he landed on the garden bed from falling off the balcony and FGM’s car was the only one home at the time and used to move the body to a hiding place.

If FF was using their car, then I'm sure FM would have had access to FGM vehicle? I would have thought. Am sure someone can confirm. Regarding taking her sister to airport, or whatever she needed to do. If your child is missing...would you be fit to drive?? I.e surely you would be in a state of shock? Not a great state to be in for driving??? But yes, who else had access to her car? If the garden dig is for show/to flush out info or as a defence I.e proving he isn't there, that would make more sense.. or body moved in car??

Last edited:
I’ve only just rejoined this forum in light of the new direction of the investigation. I’m shocked and heartbroken if little William has been at his FGM home all this time, and people knew. But I can certainly understand why LE are taking this direction.

Thinking back to cases like Alison Baden-Clay and how people act in these circumstances. They act in the moment and then need to build their story… soon enough they start to believe their own made up story.

Do we know for sure that he didn’t like to climb a tree ?
Who did we hear that snippet from ?
I remember it and now found this snippet. HTH.

He went missing midmorning, about 10:30am. By the end of the day, 200 police officers, SES volunteers and locals were searching for William, but to no avail.
Barely keeping from crying, William’s family painstakingly told Usher about the day when their world crumbled.
“We were in nan’s backyard, waiting for dad,” the mother said.
“I was holding him up, saying, ‘do you want to a climb a tree’, and he was like, ‘no, mummy, that’s too high’.

‘I hear him, I hear his voice’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member