Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the photos were taken at the time recorded according to metadata, then the foster father was not at 48 Benaroon Drive. Her testimony at the first tranche of Coroner's Inquest is where she stated she had driven out of Benaroon Drive and onto Batar Creek Road towards the riding school which is a turn right out of Benaroon. During her testimony she indicated she had driven out before he came home. Unless the police investigation has been able to disprove his telecommunication ping data and his modern vehicle GPS data his story appears to reflect the the truth currently.

I am hoping someone can help me with a link to the testimony that was in the media.
(snipped)
I could never work out at what point she drove to the riding school. Did she talk about that at the inquest? Or was it in the podcast and not at the inquest? Inconsistencies like that could explain the seizing of the podcast materials.

Hopefully, Lindsey herself didn't help William to climb a balcony railing.

An awful lot of innuendo been thrown out there via LE ..there has to be some solid leads for all this going on. It does point to the FM.

No matter what happened lets hope this week they find what they looking for and answers come.

ETA I had never heard the FM had injuries to her hands that day.:oops:
moo

But a fall is an accident. Why on earth would you not simply call the police and an ambulance???

These are not people who have suspicious activity to hide....etc do they??

Unless he was pushed maybe? That would be a guilty reasoning possibly?

To cover any possible issues with negligence if she encouraged William to climb the balcony as she apparently did with the large tree she tried to make him climb IMO, or fear of having William's sibling removed from her custody IMO. There are other terrible motives I just can't bring myself to discuss.

What I would like to know is if the sniffer dog did actually pick up on William's scent at the area under the balcony where police forensics are concentrating on. From memory it was said the dog could only follow William's scent to the boundary edge of the property. IMO

Dearest William you are on all our minds

i don't think so, it'll be the same as when it was taken or at least i think so

but you could do this

How to Shift the EXIF Timestamps for a Large Batch of Photos
That’s what I thought - the metadata would have to be manually updated after uploading to a computer. And that would have to have been done AFTER William went missing. And pretty soon after if you think about it, since those photos were used by police and the media I think on the day of his disappearance. Therefore, in the hours after he went missing, someone was making changes to photo metadata on their computer before forwarding to police/media. And police didn’t think this was strange??

Can anyone recall or have any knowledge that the former foster mother's drive out of Benaroon Drive and along Batar Creek Road, prior to police arriving on scene, was mentioned anywhere in the media prior to her testimony at Coroner's Inquest? Does anyone know what car she had used?

Sky News reporter on scene at 48 Benaroon (think her name is Danica) just said that a police theory is that William may have fallen from the high balcony and died. The police forensic squad have dug up the garden and ground all along and underneath that balcony. She said police have a large excavator parked in Benaroon which will be used later today. Police have been digging at the scene for an hour or so. Police forensics are using sifting equipment.

This is the high balcony
View attachment 322251

This is also the area that Jubelin kept insisting to Paul Savage that he could view from the front of his house. IMO

B479A54D-CBC6-428A-ADFD-62FA46BAF4D7.jpeg

:(
William Tyrell search: NSW Police probe balcony fall theory

Police probe fatal balcony fall in William Tyrrell case

Police have returned to the home from which William Tyrrell disappeared in 2014 and are investigating whether he fell fatally from the balcony.
On Tuesday, homicide squad investigators returned to the Benaroon Drive property and were digging up the garden directly underneath the second story balcony.

Plants are being removed, and dirt is being sifted through.

That’s what I thought - the metadata would have to be manually updated after uploading to a computer. And that would have to have been done AFTER William went missing. And pretty soon after if you think about it, since those photos were used by police and the media I think on the day of his disappearance. Therefore, in the hours after he went missing, someone was making changes to photo metadata on their computer before forwarding to police/media. And police didn’t think this was strange??

I believe the 1st photo published of William (the one with the bruised face) was supplied by the NSW Government's welfare authority. The foster carer's camera was handed over on the Saturday from memory. I will have to say IMO because I can't locate the media document I have read. I believe it was an actual camera not a mobile phone camera.

It was the Coroner that picked up about the metadata and timestamp issue. In 2014 William's disappearance was treated as a child lost

An awful lot of innuendo been thrown out there via LE ..there has to be some solid leads for all this going on. It does point to the FM.

No matter what happened lets hope this week they find what they looking for and answers come.

ETA I had never heard the FM had injuries to her hands that day.:oops:
moo
BBM, I did, and I skimmed right over it. Not a click.

Many people on here thought it could be accidental during the first few threads just like the Khandalyce Pearce case where one of the member's here was spot on (member' name is from Germany I think) in suggesting she was the girl in the suitcase.

During the emergency call to 000 FM is asked by the operator if there were any cars around and she says there were no cars around. I wonder how long it was before she remembered the 2 mysterious cars?? She would have seen these only a few minutes before making this phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicykimo