Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police have sort the AVO against the foster parents.
I suspect the new information comes from the little girl in light of the assault, more information about william and that day has been established.

None of this came to light in the inquest. The timing fits with this AVO.

moo

Can't believe all the sudden (public) activity!!!
Did FF always have different names? I.e didn't share a married name? (I assumed they were married and would do, but obviously not essential to do/be!). Anyhow, so we see their names published, for the 1st time to my knowledge, they were separated now? Divorced? What huge developments! Let's hope (whatever the outcome). This case gets answers. Is the fall a desperate attempt by FM to cover some other sinister incident? Is FM now talking? Was body moved BACK to FGM garden????

Did FF always have different names? I.e didn't share a married name? (I assumed they were married and would do, but obviously not essential to do/be!). Anyhow, so we see their names published, for the 1st time to my knowledge, they were separated now? Divorced? What huge developments! Let's hope (whatever the outcome). This case gets answers. Is the fall a desperate attempt by FM to cover some other sinister incident? Is FM now talking? Was body moved BACK to FGM garden???? He can't be there, after all, after all this time!

I understand the the small rear deck where William was photographed required re varnishing and there was no actual repair IMO, it could be seen in published photos the varnish had worn in places especially around near where foster grannie feet were. The high balcony flooring appeared to be in good order in media photographs I can recall viewing.
I thought it was the actual balcony not the porch and that it was more structural. I don't have a link and I could be misremembering.

:(
William Tyrell search: NSW Police probe balcony fall theory

Police probe fatal balcony fall in William Tyrrell case

Police have returned to the home from which William Tyrrell disappeared in 2014 and are investigating whether he fell fatally from the balcony.
On Tuesday, homicide squad investigators returned to the Benaroon Drive property and were digging up the garden directly underneath the second story balcony.

Plants are being removed, and dirt is being sifted through.

Others may remember us sleuthing the dangerous height of that balcony and the small railing.

That railing should be pool fencing height or at least adult chest height.

A chair or a table placed at the railing would be dangerous to have children around.

I also recall sleuthing the water tanks there near the balcony. My parents had two kittens climb up and drown in their water tanks.

Does the article actually refer to only the (former) female foster carer? If so, this may mean there has been a separation and that the foster carers are no longer co-habitating IMO. If a separation has taken place, maybe the foster father has stated something to NSW Police that indicated contrary information about William's disappearance. IMO
Doesn’t refer to MFC at all.

My point being that it would be horrible if the children were both alone on the balcony, and Lindsey is recalling that William had fallen.

Protection of all - the family unit - might have gone into effect.

I can't see any sense in any of it, to be honest. Nothing adds up.

The children were heard that morning. Within hours William is reported as missing, and very successfully.
Who came up with this elaborate plan, in such a short time period, thought to grab a pharmacy prescription to form part of an alibi, had time to dispose of a child, had time to have a work video conference, had time to get themselves together for a day (and more) of stellar play acting?

Maybe it all took place while FD wasn't at the house. WT fell, FM panicked jumped in FGM car drove to the riding school, placed WT off the side of the road, went back rung 000 and said WT was missing.

Then later that night when FM drove to the airport to collect her sister, picked WT up from near the riding school and placed him somewhere in the scrub on the way to the airport.

I never understood how she was able to drive to the airport that night, considering her child was lost.

There would've been many people, including LE that could've picked her sister up, but she wanted to go alone.

This is all just my own theory, but fit's in quite well for such a short time frame that FM had to cover up quite quickly

JMO IMO

Did FF always have different names? I.e didn't share a married name? (I assumed they were married and would do, but obviously not essential to do/be!). Anyhow, so we see their names published, for the 1st time to my knowledge, they were separated now? Divorced? What huge developments! Let's hope (whatever the outcome). This case gets answers. Is the fall a desperate attempt by FM to cover some other sinister incident? Is FM now talking? Was body moved BACK to FGM garden???? He can't be there, after all, after all this time!
Only my memory to go by, but I thought they had different surnames from the beginning (imo). I can't seem to find their names online now. New to this, so have no idea where to start.

(snipped)
I could never work out at what point she drove to the riding school. Did she talk about that at the inquest? Or was it in the podcast and not at the inquest? Inconsistencies like that could explain the seizing of the podcast materials.

My memory tells me this drive out was first mentioned at the inquest. I am trying to locate a media source.

During the emergency call to 000 FM is asked by the operator if there were any cars around and she says there were no cars around. I wonder how long it was before she remembered the 2 mysterious cars?? She would have seen these only a few minutes before making this phone call.

She said that night in a 2016 podcast (that is on youtube under Ritchie Swan's channel) that I linked to in thread no. 57.

The FF have always had different surnames

Now I am crying a river of tears. OMG OMG OMG.

If in the end it is proven William's death was not an accident or a health issue suffered on 12/9/2014 I can no longer put into words to describe what my anger level will be.
Even if it was an accident and the FP knew what happened I’d be absolutely furious.

She said that night in a 2016 podcast (that is on youtube under Ritchie Swan's channel) that I linked to in thread no. 57.

The FM talks about the cars extensively and in great detail in 'William Tyrrell, Little Boy Lost' put out by Sky News and currently available on Foxtel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-112251.jpg
    Screenshot_20211116-112251.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 11
Yikes, that is a high balcony!

Thank you for the link earlier about the FM having grazed hands. I never knew this.

One could get grazed hands from digging in scrub.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...ws-story/5153a7edd5222a1f8e16c5f23b7d7bad?amp

In two statements made to police after William’s disappearance, the foster mother said on the morning in question she slipped and grazed her right hand while playing with William outside the Benaroon Drive house.

I would have been horrified at the thought of my child at that age climbing a tree, let alone a large tree.

To cover any possible issues with negligence if she encouraged William to climb the balcony as she apparently did with the large tree she tried to make him climb IMO, or fear of having William's sibling removed from her custody IMO. There are other terrible motives I just can't bring myself to discuss.

I just can’t see why .. even with a fatal fall you wouldn’t call 000 instantly, even without vital signs you would still be hoping for some miracle. On top of that there would be screaming and everyone at home would have been aware. This just doesn’t ring true for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle