Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have been horrified at the thought of my child at that age climbing a tree, let alone a large tree.
My son fell 4 meters out of a tree recently. Obviously I didn't force him to climb it, I think it's good for kids to learn to trust themselves and what they're capable of. He hasn't climbed that high since.

I still don't get why you would hide the body if he accidentally fell off the balcony, Makes 0 sense unless of course it wasn't a accident
My thoughts are that it could have been to keep the family together. The daughter would likely have been removed from their care because of that, if that's what happened (IMO.)

Losing the children would have messed up the relationship between the FM and FD.

I can't understand why the FCs kept WT on the radar if true. I would have thought they'd go quiet and move on.

My only explanation is that FD still didn't know the truth and wanted to keep pushing.

This is all MOO, just hypothesising.

I think the ‘ducking inside for 5 minutes to make a tea’ story has always been a bit rubbish. Perhaps WT was left outside for a LOT longer than 5 minutes, and when FFC returned he had fallen off balcony and was long gone. Thinking they could be held culpable for neglect or something like that then freaked out or something like that?

I just can’t see why .. even with a fatal fall you wouldn’t call 000 instantly, even without vital signs you would still be hoping for some miracle. On top of that there would be screaming and everyone at home would have been aware. This just doesn’t ring true for me.
Covering up something Maybe there were old injuries, bruises ??fearful of girl being removed ? I agree it is odd, not what you or I would do …

Looking at foster grandmas garden bed & removing junk … what else could they be looking for ???it’s been 7 years !! There would be no other evidence that would still be there … unless this is all a rouse to flush out the real offender ???

I just can’t see why .. even with a fatal fall you wouldn’t call 000 instantly, even without vital signs you would still be hoping for some miracle. On top of that there would be screaming and everyone at home would have been aware. This just doesn’t ring true for me.
Yes this is what gets me, surely grandmother would have been the voice of reason even if FM was hysterical.
I just cant see how they would have the presence of mind to plan this whole coverup, in presumably the short time FD was away.
I can’t see FD running around peoples yards for hours screaming hysterically if he knew the truth.

My thoughts are that it could have been to keep the family together. The daughter would likely have been removed from their care because of that, if that's what happened (IMO.)

Losing the children would have messed up the relationship between the FM and FD.

I can't understand why the FCs kept WT on the radar if true. I would have thought they'd go quiet and move on.

My only explanation is that FD still didn't know the truth and wanted to keep pushing.

This is all MOO, just hypothesising.
Well that's evil. What sort of person prioritizes keeping the family together over possibly saving a child's life?

Someone mentioned before that perhaps there was an accident with the FF car. I can't remember who sorry. Do we know if the cars were ever inspected for any sort of damage? sorry is this has been answered a million times, but there are so many threads to go through :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95