Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been known to happen before.
An Australian case where they caught the mother coming out of the bush after visiting the grave of their missing child on the childs birthday.

William’s anniversary was 8 weeks ago, do you think this someone was followed to the location to commemorate the date?

If so, that's one reason why I think if anything did happen to William there and he was buried there that they would have wanted to hang on to the house. New owners can do anything, including digging up all over.

Trying to put myself in a position where I know someone is buried at my mothers house and I don't want anyone finding them.

I'm just guessing that the FFC inherited the house. If so, why would she have sold it, knowing there was a body buried there. I'm thinking she didn't need the money for the house that badly.

In other cases, the murderer stays in that house forever, knowing there is a body there that may be found if they lose ownership of the house,

Just my rambling thoughts. That could be one reason why I don't think they'll find William there. He may have been there and was moved though.
Maybe there was some movement there, before the sale became final. And William had a new resting place.
Or maybe the new POI will turn out to be not involved in William disappearing.

I just don't know :confused:
House was actually sold prior to William missing - just signed contract for sale ..

Is there any possibility there has already been an arrest and that is why current information emanating from NSW Police which indicates they are certain they have a one and only 'suspect'?

Edit: what makes me consider this scenario is it is very unusual IMO that there has been no public display of backlash from the person we knew as the female foster carer.

Jubes has admitted that you have to go down a lot of dead end roads to count people out. Part of the detective work. And all those Pedos in the area. Would have been a bonus to lock some of them away for maybe something else.

It’s great those sickos got outed/busted, for sure. I was more referring to a/some comments that mentioned speculation that Jubes knew what had happened regarding the balcony & the most recent POI, and thought PS had witnessed it, hence his insistence of what PS could see from his front porch (the balcony). IMO, I don’t believe that was the case. (I should have quoted a post to make my comment clearer).

Does anyone think the renewed search effort, supposed ‘concrete’ evidence and insistence they’re searching for a body indicates someone has talked? The fact they’re now saying there is one person of interest (implied as FFC) to me seems maybe MFC has spoken…

Is there any possibility there has already been an arrest and that is why current information emanating from NSW Police which indicates they are certain they have a one and only 'suspect'?
Someone commented earlier that one of the names has been removed from the court list (re the AVOs) .

Both names were visible very early this morning. It made me wonder if there was no need for one of the AVOs anymore if one of them had been arrested?

Yes , maybe , I was thinking this also - because the sites they are searching are pretty specific.. maybe a confession and they gathering all info prior to charge …say if person said it was accident - police would want to establish it was accidental not murder ???

I wonder if William’s sister was close to FGM, they must have lived together for quite some time.
The family dynamics must have changed a lot this year, with FGM dying, and if the reports are true of FP’s splitting.Loyalties may have changed.

No Cookies | Herald Sun

"The major search on new ground comes after police received information about the possibility of William’s remains being in the area, with ground penetrating x-ray technology and polylite — that shows up DNA such as blood — to be sprayed across the dense scrub in the days ahead"

Would there be any traces of blood all these years later ?

They found blood in one burial site in the Kristen Smart case and it was like 25 years later.

If so, that's one reason why I think if anything did happen to William there and he was buried there that they would have wanted to hang on to the house. New owners can do anything, including digging up all over.

Trying to put myself in a position where I know someone is buried at my mothers house and I don't want anyone finding them.

I'm just guessing that the FFC inherited the house. If so, why would she have sold it, knowing there was a body buried there. I'm thinking she didn't need the money for the house that badly.

In other cases, the murderer stays in that house forever, knowing there is a body there that may be found if they lose ownership of the house,

Just my rambling thoughts. That could be one reason why I don't think they'll find William there. He may have been there and was moved though.
Maybe there was some movement there, before the sale became final. And William had a new resting place.
Or maybe the new POI will turn out to be not involved in William disappearing.

I just don't know :confused:

The Sky News reporter onsite is using plural tense to describe cadaver dogs on scene at 48. It is possible these dogs have picked up on a scent.

The reporter also said police crews are chainsawing trees down on Cobb and Co Road currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95