Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Cookies | Herald Sun

"The major search on new ground comes after police received information about the possibility of William’s remains being in the area, with ground penetrating x-ray technology and polylite — that shows up DNA such as blood — to be sprayed across the dense scrub in the days ahead"

Would there be any traces of blood all these years later ?

The only thing I can think of is that they have a (other) potential perp for this crime, and an AVO could potentially be used by a smart lawyer to say 'the FF proved to be violent, how do we know that they didn't kill William, reasonable doubt'.
The police act for the prosecution though - not the defence - so they wouldn’t be interested in establishing reasonable doubt. That’s the defence’s job.

Well that's evil. What sort of person prioritizes keeping the family together over possibly saving a child's life?

Someone that thinks highly of their reputation, someone that doesn't want to tarnish a family name, someone that would prefer to live a extravagant life and not in a jail cell, someone that so badly wanted a family and didn't want to risk that family falling apart...I'm sure there is many more reasons why some people cover up accidents/crimes IMO

Last edited:
As much as it is nice to think so, I really don’t think Jubes was looking this way at all. I don’t believe that’s why he was probing PS regarding his view of the balcony.

It’s amazing how many things start slotting into place or taking on a new meaning now.

Someone that thinks highly of their reputation, someone that doesn't want to tarnish a family life, someone that would prefer to live a extravagant life and not in a jail cell, someone that so badly wanted a family and didn't want to risk that family falling apart...I'm sure there is many more reasons why some people cover up accidents/crimes IMO
Yeah, someone who thinks only of themselves and will stop at nothing to protect their image. There are people like that, unfortunately :(

Yes this is what gets me, surely grandmother would have been the voice of reason even if FM was hysterical.
I just cant see how they would have the presence of mind to plan this whole coverup, in presumably the short time FD was away.
I can’t see FD running around peoples yards for hours screaming hysterically if he knew the truth.

Maybe FGM didn't know what took place, the FGM was old and frail, from memory not long out of hospital. If a fall from that balcony took place FGM was around the other side of the house...so may have been oblivious, just like FD IMO

Yes this is what gets me, surely grandmother would have been the voice of reason even if FM was hysterical.
I just cant see how they would have the presence of mind to plan this whole coverup, in presumably the short time FD was away.
I can’t see FD running around peoples yards for hours screaming hysterically if he knew the truth.
And where was other foster child? I can't believe she would have been expected to keep any secrets about Williams disappearance.

Someone mentioned before that perhaps there was an accident with the FF car. I can't remember who sorry. Do we know if the cars were ever inspected for any sort of damage? sorry is this has been answered a million times, but there are so many threads to go through :oops:

Well IMO if they are digging the garden bed up, then maybe a full forensic examination like we seen happen in the recent case over in WA was never undertaken...hence maybe car's never forensically examined either IMO

Looking at foster grandmas garden bed & removing junk … what else could they be looking for ???it’s been 7 years !! There would be no other evidence that would still be there … unless this is all a rouse to flush out the real offender ???

With the amount of money that these new searches would cost and all the many million dollars already spent on this case, I can't see LE not having definitive proof/evidence of what took place on the day WT vanished IMO

I think it might make a difference if you were a foster carer.
You might have your other foster children taken from you.
Ummm, I’m pretty sure that the child’s welfare
/ seeking medical attention would take precedence over and above a reasonable person’s desire to keep their other foster child. If a person’s own desires come over and above someone else’s health and safety needs, then that person has serious problems imo

As much as it is nice to think so, I really don’t think Jubes was looking this way at all. I don’t believe that’s why he was probing PS regarding his view of the balcony.

It’s amazing how many things start slotting into place or taking on a new meaning now.
Jubes has admitted that you have to go down a lot of dead end roads to count people out. Part of the detective work. And all those Pedos in the area. Would have been a bonus to lock some of them away for maybe something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95