Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but it's the pattern of bruising that can belie an assault, say with straps, buckles, hands etc. We don't know, we aren't privy. The matter will be before the courts.

of course however the charge of common assault is a fairly light one compared to others. If there really was a pattern of significant harm they'd be being charged with something much more hefty than common assault IMHO

edit: this could just be the beginning, but I'm just working off the charges that currently exist

Also for anyone who thinks that the FF haven't been investigated over the years at different times, they have, but unfortunately I can't say much more than that due to court orders, but they've been looked at many times & by at least 3 different leaders of the investigation..........

Was this something that was brought up at the inquest that was not reported on? I do not doubt for one minute that they were not looked at. Police would be very negligent if they did not and I cannot see them doing that; then again, after reading Jubelin's book and reading about the battles he faced to get extra officers on the case I would not be surprised if they weren't.

I am not sure what you are speaking of.

I am speaking of this morning when the FP left their house, it was said on the news that they went to their lawyers ... this morning.
For all we know it could have been to do with the charges, seeing that the charge documents were delivered to their legal representatives.
Yes , they went to the lawyers where they were officially charged.
I read it in are earlier article , just can't seem to find it now.

Just another random thought.. Do we know that the AVO is on behalf of *Lindsay? Is it possible they have fostered after the Tyrrells? When was *Linday removed? Now, a few months ago? I am baffled.

it's on behalf of LT (the avo specifically says 'LT'), who is named in the media as the FP's foster child (not by name ofc)

so... yeah

(pretty unlikely they fostered another LT)

Yes but it's the pattern of bruising that can belie an assault, say with straps, buckles, hands etc. We don't know, we aren't privy. The matter will be before the courts.

Yeah. There’s so much we don’t know yet. It’s very frustrating. There’s so much we could possibly speculate until we find out the context.

I think the take away is to let police clear them without the scrutiny. In the <modsnip: Name of minor child, CS redacted> case, the police had to clear the parents (and check for a stalker) and because they were at the house for a few days, the internet went wild. So I dont think parents should be immediately doubted by the public, I also dont think police investigating them should be deemed by the public as guilt. We need to realise the steps needed to investigate a childs disappearance, and allow that to happen before going crazy. Honestly that might be what is happening here. The parents are being investigated cause they were not last time, or not thoroughly enough, and the media and us are going nuts. I myself am guilty. IMO
There is the added complication of the AVOs.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, he isn't throwing his head back, but his eyeballs are right at the top of his eye, indicating he is looking up at someone standing, whilst the photo is being taken maybe at sitting height.

IMO not every photo of a child or person is taken perfectly, especially if there's movement.

Plenty of times I've taken a photo of my son when he appears to be still and then have it turn out he's grimacing or starting to look away.

Not to be callous but how do people just take care or a body? I can’t even find a place to stash an extra bag of rubbish on bin night
There is plenty of bush around there. Just interesting also that FF had very visible alibis like the meeting, buying a newspaper, picking up prescriptions. Could he have had other 'errands'?
I hope LE looked very closely at his movements and timelines.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I am speaking of this morning when the FP left their house, it was said on the news that they went to their lawyers ... this morning.

OK, I thought it related to Kendall back in 2014.

7 News says that they sacked their lawyers today. I guess they weren't too thrilled when the lawyer handed them the court attendance notices.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sleeping arrangements of the night at Kendall
-can anyone confirm?
- i seem to remember reading that WT slept in a room same bed as FF. Sister and FM slept together in loung room?
-can anyone clear this up i can't find any articles

Also the nappy change after McDonald's
-i remember it was at a servo i think it may hav been a closed service station, FM put a pull up on out of the car down the road from McDonald's

I currently can't find any articles that explain

One other thing I'm trying to find out about the shoes he was wearing when missing, I can't find any articles I hav found a photo of like almost a sandle on social media but people commenting that he wasn't wearing shoes

All the more reason for FACS to be seen to be doing the right thing and co-operate with Police.

My point exactly. However, they would have wanted to have made very sure that the charges were not frivolous.

I've said elsewhere that the girl may have complained initially to FACS about the foster parents' behavior.

It really bothers me that the 'be back in 5 mins' time almost perfectly matches the time William is lost.
Could the text have been a 'code'?
Like 'all clear' 'body taken care of' 'start the charade'...

Yep. As he’s conveniently just been seen on CCTV in town.

“Back in five”.

FFC calls triple zero.

Everything suddenly feels too convenient and downright unbelievable. I trusted for years that these people had been properly cleared. Now it’s like… so they were outside on the deck. William jumps down onto the grass and runs around the corner. Someone swoops in, picks him up, takes him away either on foot or by car, right out here in this way out rural quiet area, with grandma and sister sitting ON THE OUTSIDE DECK, and no one heard or saw a thing.

It just all seems so ludicrous now.

First time contributor, I’ve been following this thread since the strange discrepancy with that photo. 9:37 vs 7:39. It’s not exactly two hours difference (Bali time difference explanation therefore doesn’t wash ). It makes me wonder if someone intended to change the time to two hours earlier but slightly mixed their numbers up (the same three digits are in both cases). Easy mistake to make, especially if done on the fly.

thanks to all the caring contributors to this thread. We all want justice for William.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966