Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A critical 96-minute window between when William Tyrrell’s foster dad drove to the shops and police arrived at the scene the day the three-year-old disappeared could hold the key to solving the baffling case.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...d/news-story/6983c0a44392f8599514e4b5c8a56f04

It's this 96 minute window I'm having a hard time envisaging what the current investigators are suggesting. I'd have an easier time if it were premeditated murder and there were no witnesses, and the motive financial gain, revenge plot or temporary psychosis, otherwise this is far-fetched but not impossible, covering all bases.

The current theory as I understand it-

WT had a fatal accident within minutes of the photo taken,
FM hid the body immediately (presumably in FGM car or temporarily in roof cavity/under house???),
FM made 2 landline phone calls, one to BS about washing machine, 2nd call to GO about the deck,
not having cups of tea and catch with her mother but plotting what to do next,
decided to 'look' for WT,
transferred body to FGM car or the body was already in boot after immediately after accident,
disposes of body by burying in the bushes while 'searching' for WT.
FGM has agreed to last sighting of WT outside playing,
FM calls FF on phone and he's taken it on board, and is instantly agreeable to a cover up. :eek: FF returns home and the whole charade begins.
Is there anything I've missed?

A critical 96-minute window between when William Tyrrell’s foster dad drove to the shops and police arrived at the scene the day the three-year-old disappeared could hold the key to solving the baffling case.

Cops investigating key detail in William Tyrrell photo

It's this 96 minute window I'm having a hard time envisaging what the current investigators are suggesting. I'd have an easier time if it were premeditated murder and there were no witnesses, and the motive financial gain, revenge plot or temporary psychosis, otherwise this is far-fetched but not impossible, covering all bases.

The current theory as I understand it-

WT had a fatal accident within minutes of the photo taken,
FM hid the body immediately (presumably in FGM car or temporarily in roof cavity/under house???),
FM made 2 landline phone calls, one to BS about washing machine, 2nd call to GO about the deck,
not having cups of tea and catch with her mother but plotting what to do next,
decided to 'look' for WT,
transferred body to FGM car or the body was already in boot after immediately after accident,
disposes of body by burying in the bushes while 'searching' for WT.
FGM has agreed to last sighting of WT outside playing,
FM calls FF on phone and he's taken it on board, and is instantly agreeable to a cover up. :eek: FF returns home and the whole charade begins.
Is there anything I've missed?
Why wouldn’t she have just deleted the photo rather that change time stamp if it was going to possibly incriminate her. Sorry just jumping off your post not asking you directly !

Someone could have if house empty at night after police searches had gone..maybe not ff imo
But wouldn't they expect that investigators would still be sniffing around the crime scene? I can't imagine burying a body in my garage if the police were actively investigating that exact area for a missing child abduction at the time. :eek:
I think they're lowering expectations.

This might be a "we've arranged for media to turn up and see us storm BS's house and oh **** now we're not sure" moment.
I agree. If they are so gungho and certain about this big push towards this new direction, it doesn't follow that they would announce that they are not sure that they will be continuing the investigation I that same direction.

It's like saying to your girlfriend, I'm shopping for your engagement ring right now, and in two weeks I will tell you if I decided to bother with it or not...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper