Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just my opinion only, but if you assume that a perpetrator of a crime is 'normal', then you have a hard time understanding it. But if you shift your perspective to think about somebody who is anomalous, such as, hypothetically, a psychopath, it's not so hard to fit it together.

Many people who commit crimes are certainly not 'normal'. Psychopaths are twenty to twenty-five times more likely than non-psychopaths to be in prison.
In the case of crimes involved with someone with psychopathy, there is blunted affect. These people do not react emotionally or in panic like 'normal people'. They are calm, strategic, quick thinking.

Hiding a small body within an hour and a half is certainly very possible for a 'normal' person.

This is a general commentary on criminals, not a commentary on FPs per se.

Years ago I watched a documentary (can't remember the name) and a criminologist said 2 things that surprised me at the time.

1. Psychopathy is more common than we'd like to think
2. All serial killers are psychopaths but not all psychopaths are killers

Before this I thought all psychopaths were murderers. And I didn't realise that psychopaths could mostly be normal people most of the time. I thought they might pretend to be normal for a short time but that very quickly their psychopathy would be obvious to all. Not true apparently?

How in the hell would anyone bury a body at any time @ 48 Benaroon drive & no one see a thing??

I think it's just ridiculous to think William is or was buried there IMO
Someone could have if house empty at night after police searches had gone..maybe not ff imo

From NSW Police website:

There are two types of AVOs:
  1. ADVO (Apprehended Domestic Violence Order) and
  2. APVO (Apprehended Personal Violence Order).
  • An ADVO relates to the protection of a person/s where a domestic relationship exists between the parties.
  • An APVO relates to the protection of a person/s where there is no domestic relationship between the parties, eg co-workers and neighbours.
A person over the age of 16 or a Police Officer can apply for an AVO. ... Police will assess your situation, obtain a statement if required and if they belief [sic] and suspect that an ADVO is necessary to ensure your safety and protection, they have an obligation to make the application on your behalf.

Later on when she left to pick up her sister he was moved to where they are checking now.
And the Police or those employed by the Police to tail her, in case she had was involved in William's disappearance somehow did not see this?

Surely they were tailing her the whole way there and back when she was picking up her sister?

Surely NSW Police were not that incompetent to not even tail her movements that day, even if they thought it most likely they were only dealing with a missing child?

Yes, and that's not a comforting thought. Didn't he have a little Spiderman toy in his vehicle? Everyone went nuts about that and we had him sussed as the answer to the mystery for sure...
Yes and he also was charged of another crime during his investigation ( charged not convicted ) which later he was found not guilty of. I see parallels here.

WHAT?????o_O

The first statements from them seemed to say their actions were not based on speculation but based upon concrete info and they knew who did it and where the bones would be uncovered. So how could they 'not continue' this line of investigation so quickly?

Because they've realized they were wrong?

re the FGM

•is it assumed she did not have cognitive decline at the time WT disappeared?
Given that she lived alone and was still driving it would appear she was functioning independently (husband deceased)

•was she diagnosed with a dementia?
If so, when? By whom? If she underwent a neuropsychological assessment, who was the informant at the time? Information provided to clinicians from family members is an important part of the assessment and diagnosis.

It would be interesting to know the time period between WT going missing and when FGM received a diagnosis and what stage her cognitive decline was at. When did she cease driving or start to require help with activities of daily living?

If she did have Alzheimer’s disease as someone commented, it would have been a worry to have her living alone with the potential to wander off in a rural area IMO.

As per my Tuesday night websleuths post, garage floor looks very freshly concreted in 2016 just prior to the real estate sale photographs. IMO the house is fairly dated, most home owners would have spent money updating the interior in preparation for sale rather than concreting and drainage works. Original post re: garage below.

"IMO, advertised for sale in 2016, the under-house garage appears to have been recently concreted or pressure washed.
(Pic 13 of 14) https://www.realestateview.com.au/property-360/property/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439/ (Publicly Available Info)
IMO there are three metal roof supports and one very different, single brick pier support which is possibly new and built using different bricks to those used to build the piers further up the dirt bank under the house.
There are lengths of PVC pipe and agricultural drainage pipe on the left of the photograph and a kerbed drainage channel at the base of the bank filled with blue metal. IMO, the presence of the pipes may indicate recent, extensive sub-floor drainage works.
IMO there is also a thin black shape behind the brick pier on or in the bank, a flexible object, possibly a black plastic tension-strip for a packing box, or edge of a black garbage bag?"

You mention drainage. Could there also be some sort of pipes under the driveway?

Are police looking for something in the pipes? Or that someone has interfered with those pipes at some point? Or has some drainage issue recently happened at the house that led to this line of enquiry?

Because they've realized they were wrong?

IMO people are making too much of this new statement about 'whether it will continue'. I would bet they believe they will have it concluded by the end of this 2-3 week investigation or they wouldn't be plastering it all over the media to set themselves up to look like fools.

The statement merely means that they are unsure whether they will need to do further investigative work after their current searches. Nothing more.

IMO people are making too much of this new statement about 'whether it will continue'. I would bet they believe they will have it concluded by the end of this 2-3 week investigation or they wouldn't be plastering it all over the media to set themselves up to look like fools.

The statement merely means that they are unsure whether they will need to do further investigative work after their current searches. Nothing more.
Could it also possibly mean , they’ve found what they were looking for ……

Someone could have if house empty at night after police searches had gone..maybe not ff imo
But wouldn't they expect that investigators would still be sniffing around the crime scene? I can't imagine burying a body in my garage if the police were actively investigating that exact area for a missing child abduction at the time. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member