Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However his foster mother reportedly said he was wearing shoes to protect his feet from bindiis and dog droppings when he vanished less than an hour later.

Police now believe there were no bindiis at the home, and the family dog was dead, reports The Daily Telegraph.

I don't really understand what all the hype is about the shoes with the police or media.
In the photo, he is sitting on a deck playing where shoes likely are not needed. When he was running around the yard later he probably had shoes on then. As no fence in the yard, any wild dogs or neighbours dogs could poop in the yard. I own my own home and could not even tell you if I had bindies on my lawn or not. I wear shoes outside on the lawn and take them off before coming into the house so I don't walk any muck in the house or because I presume are probably prickles in the lawn. I will add also I have no outdoor pets however have dogs crap on my lawn and cats pee all over the outside area of my house and garden.

I understand detectives are saying the FM story is showing inconsistencies, did she say William was wearing shoes when sitting on the deck? Is that what they are disputing?

It’s just so strange FM got in her car to drive around when she first noticed him missing.. As she said he had only been out of her sight for a few minutes, how could he possibly make it driving distance away?? I think he may have been in the boot of the car and she - just left him in a hole somewhere - Later on when she left to pick up her sister he was moved to where they are checking now. I’d put money on that new technology surrounding phone ping data has been used and places her in the area where they are now..
Not only strange, but an element of the story that the FFC didn’t mention in her OOO. She stated he’d been gone for 5 mins (or could’ve been 10-15 mins) and only that she had gone up and down Benaroon Drive looking for him.

I'm pretty sure they mean the assault had nothing to do with him going missing. There's lots of stories out there stating it was his sister who was removed

Oh, yes, I am well aware of that. Initial reports didn't mention the FFC or the sibling and my mind thought, "I wonder who else mentioned in this case over the years fostered children?" so as more information came to light I began to ask myself other questions and posit possible theories.

I don't really understand what all the hype is about the shoes with the police or media.
In the photo, he is sitting on a deck playing where shoes likely are not needed. When he was running around the yard later he probably had shoes on then. As no fence in the yard, any wild dogs or neighbours dogs could poop in the yard. I own my own home and could not even tell you if I had bindies on my lawn or not. I wear shoes outside on the lawn and take them off before coming into the house so I don't walk any muck in the house or because I presume are probably prickles in the lawn. I will add also I have no outdoor pets however have dogs crap on my lawn and cats pee all over the outside area of my house and garden.

I understand detectives are saying the FM story is showing inconsistencies, did she say William was wearing shoes when sitting on the deck? Is that what they are disputing?
No, FM said he was wearing shoes, the new investigator is querying the reasons FM stated WT was wearing shoes. I said the same about the dog droppings, my neighbour's dog gets out every now and again and has pooped right near my bins, lol, seems to be it's favourite spot.

Sorry for the confusion. The post I responded to mentioned that the foster mum drove to pick up her sister from the airport. So I wonder if this sister has noticed something unusual. Either in the car, at the home or of anyone’s behavior.

During the coronial inquest, the foster mother is quoted as saying:

"I was driving to Port Macquarie Airport to collect a family member, and had this flash of [realisation that] there were two cars," she said, adding she had forgotten about them in the panic of William's disappearance.

I don't recall reading that the family member was her sister.

During the coronial inquest, the foster mother is quoted as saying:

"I was driving to Port Macquarie Airport to collect a family member, and had this flash of [realisation that] there were two cars," she said, adding she had forgotten about them in the panic of William's disappearance.

I don't recall reading that the family member was her sister.
It was stated it was her sister early on. Way back in the very early threads . It’s in this article , I have a subscription but it may be behind a paywall
Dailytelegraph.com.au | Subscribe to The Daily Telegraph for exclusive stories

Police usually get involved as the result of a complaint being raised to them by someone. Next step is to investigate and, where a child is concerned, they would get the relevant children's services agency involved. The victim would then be interviewed by both police and the agency.

Once police are satisfied that the law has been broken, they lay charges.

And if there are injuries involved, which are suspected as non-accidental, forensic doctors can also be involved. Hence why the police would have to have a solid case, including but not limited to, the child's disclosure to be able to lay charges. Hence some of the posts here implying that this child's information could come from other adults with a vested interest, being disappointing, but aside from that, unlikely to hold up in a formal police investigation that led to charges being laid.

Emily Burley

The AFP is using its ground penetrating radar to check for abnormalities under the slab of concrete in the garage of the home William Tyrrell disappeared from. The Kendall property was owned by his late foster grandmother but has since been sold.

FEb1OTcVEAUS8Oe
If William went over that part of the verandah it likely wouldn't be visible from the street and the garage is right there. So if it's to be concealed the thing to do would be put him in the boot of the car in the garage and then find a reason to drive out. Which is apparently one of the first things FFC did.

It’s just so strange FM got in her car to drive around when she first noticed him missing.. As she said he had only been out of her sight for a few minutes, how could he possibly make it driving distance away?? I think he may have been in the boot of the car and she - just left him in a hole somewhere - Later on when she left to pick up her sister he was moved to where they are checking now. I’d put money on that new technology surrounding phone ping data has been used and places her in the area where they are now..
It is hard for me to imagine how they could have carried that off, just a few days after reporting him missing. Investigators would have been all over that property and immediate area in those first days and weeks. How would a freshly dug grave not be noticed?

If they thought the boy had been abducted, they would be looking all over for footprints, fingerprints, ciggie butts, signs of a scuffle---and they would be looking specifically in that area under the house and around the house, where WT was reported to have been running and hiding in,.

If they find that poor boy buried in the garage, the entire investigative team needs to post their immediate resignations...:mad:

honestly, after running around the house, I would get in my car and drive up and down slowly.

The problem with phone ping data is that telecommunication companies only keep it for 2 years, unless the police applied for a longer period back when WT disappeared, I doubt that information would be available.

honestly, after running around the house, I would get in my car and drive up and down slowly.
Yes, there were concerns that if he wandered down to Batar Creek rd. he would be in more danger. Makes sense to me if after a couple of minutes he couldn't be seen or heard from, then to get in the car and head down the street to look for him.
MOO

Last edited:
And if there are injuries involved, which are suspected as non-accidental, forensic doctors can also be involved. Hence why the police would have to have a solid case, including but not limited to, the child's disclosure to be able to lay charges. Hence some of the posts here implying that this child's information could come from other adults with a vested interest, being disappointing, but aside from that, unlikely to hold up in a formal police investigation that led to charges being laid.
I agree, these charges should be taken very seriously but at the same time, this is websleuths, 'alleged' crime has been committed, all alleged criminals we discuss are given the same courtesy until they're found guilty, same goes for CS 'alleged' kidnapper, or the accused. The accused in both instances is entitled to a fair trial once it goes before the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1