Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the FFC are saying it could be from a fall from a horse

They have now brought in lawyers and intend to fight the charges, claiming the alleged injuries could have come from a fall from a horse, The Australian revealed.

And where might this fall from a horse have happened?

Summerwoods?

NSW Police to determine whether Tyrrell investigation will continue

NSW Police Minister David Elliott says detectives will announce whether the William Tyrrell investigation will be "taken further" at the end of the latest search in Kendall.
WHAT?????o_O

The first statements from them seemed to say their actions were not based on speculation but based upon concrete info and they knew who did it and where the bones would be uncovered. So how could they 'not continue' this line of investigation so quickly?

NSW Police Minister David Elliott says detectives will announce whether the William Tyrrell investigation will be “taken further” at the end of the latest search in Kendall.
Specific new information led Strike Force Rosann investigators back to the Mid-North Coast town this week, where officers searched a five-metre square patch of bushland a kilometre from where William disappeared.
“Police have obviously established a [strike] force ... we expect that [search] will go over at least two weeks. When that is completed, the police will be making an appropriate announcement,” Mr Elliott said on Thursday.
In a major shift in the investigation, police are focusing on William’s foster-mother as a person of interest in the disappearance of the three-year-old boy who was playing at his foster-grandmother’s house in September 2014.

Investigators are working on the theory that William may have fallen to his death from a second-storey balcony, and have undertaken an intensive forensic search at the Benaroon Drive address.

Australia news LIVE: William Tyrell search continues; foster mother named person of interest; Victoria pandemic law protests continue, Victoria COVID cases grow, NSW COVID cases grow

WHAT?????o_O

The first statements from them seemed to say their actions were not based on speculation but based upon concrete info and they knew who did it and where the bones would be uncovered. So how could they 'not continue' this line of investigation so quickly?
Yes, well, we can only speculate. o_O :oops: ;)

Thankyou. ❤️

For the record I'm not accusing the child of making something up. Unfortunately, I experienced trauma as a child so I always believe a child.

I was trying to be as detached as possible and come up with all possible scenarios (even ones I personally don't agree with or think to be unlikely).

I was thinking of CS being found alive 18 days later in a random mans house who had a doll obsession. That shocked me as that scenario didn't seem possible, which then led me to think what else could be possible in this case.

For example it's possible WT did wander off, was found by a random person who decided to keep him. Is it likely? I personally don't think so.

I don't know what the situation is here, but IMOO it seems that the most likely scenario is that the FM and probably the FF was involved. I base my opinion on the recent actions of police and what they've just been charged with. But obviously JMO.

However I didn't want to dismiss other scenarios. I wholeheartedly apologise if that upset anyone. As I mentioned, I have personal experiences and was not believed by some but later vindicated in court. I just hate to think I've upset anyone with my hypothetical scenario.

“Police have obviously established a [strike] force ... we expect that [search] will go over at least two weeks. When that is completed, the police will be making an appropriate announcement,” Mr Elliott said on Thursday.

I don't know what is considered news in that statement.

I think this is all just to satisfy the coroner?? To close loose ends so to speak. Seen to look to be doing something??

Maybe they spoke to the truck driver who saw the FFC on Batar Creek Rd ( I don't re-call him being mentioned or spoken too ) hence the very specific area???

Who knows, none if it makes sense to me......

William's disappearance was 7 years ago. The bruising to sister is apparently recent. The horse riding school is no longer at the address labelled Summerwoods.

Where was this Summerwoods?

Issues around time of the last photo are concerning (created vs corrected time and who is William looking at if everyone present is in the photo or taking the photo, plus no dappled light for that late in the morning).

How hard would it be to replicate the photo at the two differing times at a similar time of year in similar weather conditions?

In addition to create and modify time, there would also be additional information about the photo like ISO setting, aperture, shutter speed, focal length etc.

The scene of the original photo appears to be relatively uncompromised.

Would make an interesting comparison.

police would need good evidence to be granted an avo though wouldnt they?
No. There is a very low threshold for an interim AVO to be granted. All that is needed is a witness statement. At the first stage, the defendant doesn’t get to contest the AVO. So for the FF, their assertion that the injuries could have come from a horse, is irrelevant.

Eventually there will need to be a hearing when evidence is subject to cross examination. But even then, an AVO is granted on the basis of “more likely than not”, rather than “beyond reasonable doubt”.

Prime, I'm not so sure it is.
My first thought on reading the heading was that it's yet another dead end where nothing new will be learned.
ahh, ok, I'm jumping the gun as usual, lol.
The announcement in 2 weeks will be interesting, if nothing is discovered. Where they will go from there? But early days, something could be found and the FM will be arrested, no stone will be left unturned, good to know.

How hard would it be to replicate the photo at the two differing times at a similar time of year in similar weather conditions?

In addition to create and modify time, there would also be additional information about the photo like ISO setting, aperture, shutter speed, focal length etc.

The scene of the original photo appears to be relatively uncompromised.

Would make an interesting comparison.

These days just about anything is possible with manipulation of video and still images, hence the saying "If you weren't there, it didn't happen".

Simply changing the time and date in the EXIF file of a digital photo is pretty easily done: 5 Easy Ways to Change Photo Date | Organize Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper