Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has that time been absolutely verified? I know there was debate about it but I don't know if police accept it as 100% unquestionable.
Last we knew, the time of the 'proof of life' pic was questioned during the inquest, and it was said it was going to be verified and confirmed before the next session of the inquest....That's what I remember....Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
A common assault is any act by which a person intentionally or recklessly causes another to apprehend immediate and unlawful violence, or strikes, touches or applies force to another, without legal justification. It cannot be a mere omission.

There does not need to be an intention or power to use violence; it is enough for the other person to believe on reasonable grounds that there is an imminent danger of it.

Any injury caused must be no more than ‘transient or trifling’. If it is more serious, another assault charge will be more appropriate; such as assault occasioning actual bodily harm, reckless wounding or causing grievous bodily harm, or intentional wounding or causing grievous bodily harm.

The Offence of Common Assault in NSW: Section 61 of the Crimes Act 1900

Apologies if this has been covered - I can't seem to find it exactly.

Is anyone aware of proof that William was alive in the early morning (prior to 7am or so) of September 12?
I have seen the photo of William on the verandah 'roaring' but has this been proven to have been taken morning?
the photo seems to be the only proof of life that morning, from memory she said she took 3 for her scrapbook chronicling williams life or something

Whether the FM & FF are guilty of doing anything to William or not, they were today charged with both assaulting an 11 year old child.

No matter how you cut it, they look like pretty terrible people if the alleged assault is found to be true.

And IMO, to add to that, homicide detectives are not going to take out AVO's / Charge people in an unrelated assault case (especially given their wealth, legal representation and perceived 'victim status' for losing William) unless they have something pretty damn good.

You know what, you are right .. but I think some of us still have PTSD from the whole BS affair, where he too was charged with bad acts against children and the whole thing was thrown out by the judge and in the meantime police had paraded him in front of media and put a lot of pressure on him to confess .. it might be totally different this time, but I am still cautious because the police in this case have been less than stellar.

A common assault is any act by which a person intentionally or recklessly causes another to apprehend immediate and unlawful violence, or strikes, touches or applies force to another, without legal justification. It cannot be a mere omission.

There does not need to be an intention or power to use violence; it is enough for the other person to believe on reasonable grounds that there is an imminent danger of it.

Any injury caused must be no more than ‘transient or trifling’. If it is more serious, another assault charge will be more appropriate; such as assault occasioning actual bodily harm, reckless wounding or causing grievous bodily harm, or intentional wounding or causing grievous bodily harm.

The Offence of Common Assault in NSW: Section 61 of the Crimes Act 1900

Given articles have spoken about 'bruising', common assault seems the appropriate charge then. Bruising is arguably 'trifling' and definitely transient.

I have to say with something so distinctive, and colourful as the spiderman suit, my thoughts are that it could be got rid of by burning.

I can't see a perp just throwing it out of a car.
I'm ten pages behind and posting at peril because every page something new and amazing. But about an object that may have been thrown from a car: could that have been some sort of memorial to William? Like casting a wreath at sea.

Coroner ordered further forensic examination of the times, I haven’t heard of an outcome. Mystery over last photo of William Tyrrell

This is interesting timing isn't it .. coroner ordered forensic testing, everyone went away (and presumably did that) and came back with new suspects, if it turns out the photos were taken at a different time, then the FP's are caught in a massive lie.

I agree. IMO the media coverage and statements seem very purposeful. This is a police tactic used when a suspect is bugged, in order to put pressure on them to talk about the crime.

The daily mail reported today the FP went out in their vehicle for what appeared as a pointless drive. I wondered if it was so they could talk in case they thought the home was bugged.

William Tyrrell car seized by cops was 'driven by his foster mother the morning he vanished' | Daily Mail Online

If the time line is correct, than maybe IMO.

There was about 30mins from when the FFC says William went missing till when the first cop car arrived IMO
So it is possible---but WOW, one would have to be very bold and decisive to make such a quick, critical decision. And wouldn't 1 or 2 of the other adults have to be onboard?

How do you get the others to agree to help coverup such a brazen act? :confused:

It is really hard still, for me to accept this new way of looking at the events. :(

It is a known fact a Pedophile Ring from Melbourne to Ballarat to Bendigo existed through 1950's to 1980's, the would visit the Orphanges as well as run them. If you read CLAN website and Royal Commission reports it is all there. Brisbane, Queensland Wilson Center (1970's t0 1980's) was known as Pedos Paradise. Once entered in there you did not come out until 18 years. Although the reports about Wilson Kids were supposed to be teenagers, a couple of staff member in the 1980's stated in the Royal Commission there was an area only a few staff members were to go always locked, but young children were heard there inside. ( labeled the Dangerous Section.) Now lockdown has finished I managed to get my Welfare records from the state.( alot has still yet to be found . ) In my file showed the Welfare Officer who removed myself and siblings from our Grandparents, he wanted me and a older sibling to be tested at Wilson, I was six years old, other sibling eight he was denied permission He kept the beds booked in Wilson for us for at a few years, always waiting for the go ahead. Reason, as a six year old child, he stated, I was sexy.
Now alot of these center been closed ,I feared, when William Tyrrell went missing these people over the years would be around county places/cities looking for children like William Tyrrell to prey upon.
Sadly some victims from that era are now the hunters for children.
Doing my best to stand back as these event unfolds, but my main wish and thought is William Tyrrell to finally be found.
im sorry your little 6 year old self had to endure this and feel unsafe *advertiser censored*

The FM's explanation isn't true, IMO. I think it's quite obvious that a child can't be looking up at somebody whilst they are kneeling down at his mid level. The explanation is insulting to anyones intelligence, IMO.

Depends where she’s holding the camera. If he’s doing an overexagerrated lion’s roar throwing his head up and she’s kneeling down while holding the camera up then it’s going to be different to is she’s holding it at her eye level.

(Sorry if I’ve gotten the photo you’re talking about wrong, in that case disregard.)

This is interesting timing isn't it .. coroner ordered forensic testing, everyone went away (and presumably did that) and came back with new suspects, if it turns out the photos were taken at a different time, then the FP's are caught in a massive lie.

Foster father is (allegedly by his own description) quite computer literate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie