Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids who have suffered trauma are known to wet the bed at an older age than other children. Or just some kids are a bit differentSo not unusual that they needed pull ups
And some kids are heavy sleepers at that young age. I don't think it's that unusual to put pull-ups on a 3 or even a 5 yr old. JMO

If the Foster Parents are found guilty of assaulting William’s sister and if they are found to have murdered William or have covered up an accident then Child Protection have a lot to answer for. There needs to be a Royal Commission into Child Protection. The Police and child protection didn’t look beyond a couple who presented as middle class, affluent and articulate.

Oh yeah 100%!

I don’t know if this has been discussed here before. The foster family had renovations done to their Sydney home not long after Williams disappearance. Im wondering whether any evidence could have been removed from one hiding place and concealed in the new renovations.

Also for anyone who thinks that the FF haven't been investigated over the years at different times, they have, but unfortunately I can't say much more than that due to court orders, but they've been looked at many times & by at least 3 different leaders of the investigation..........

I don’t know if this has been discussed here before. The foster family had renovations done to their Sydney home not long after Williams disappearance. Im wondering whether any evidence could have been removed from one hiding place and concealed in the new renovations.

I guess anything is possible, but you'd have to think like a Mafioso to behave that way.

I feel just like you.My only consolation if this turns out to be true, is that even Gary Jubelin was fooled.
But I’m sure I’ll go back to my usual cynical self now, and doubt everything parents of missing children claim.

I think the take away is to let police clear them without the scrutiny. In the CS case, the police had to clear the parents (and check for a stalker) and because they were at the house for a few days, the internet went wild. So I dont think parents should be immediately doubted by the public, I also dont think police investigating them should be deemed by the public as guilt. We need to realise the steps needed to investigate a childs disappearance, and allow that to happen before going crazy. Honestly that might be what is happening here. The parents are being investigated cause they were not last time, or not thoroughly enough, and the media and us are going nuts. I myself am guilty. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
And some kids are heavy sleepers at that young age. I don't think it's that unusual to put pull-ups on a 3 or even a 5 yr old. JMO

Right. In fact it's not really considered a problem for children to lack full continence at night until they're 8.

Not even stopping on the way to put them on is a red flag to me - if you put them on when you arrive at your destination you risk fully waking them up; this way they'd fall asleep on the trip and you could carry them in and straight to bed.

I thought as much.... You have seen those involved in the flesh and heard the words that we have not heard. Must be hard after you have invested so much time in attendance and also mentally takes its toll as well. It has all turned around so fast. We all hope justice will come for little William. I feel for the first time we are getting close.
Yeah, it's a bitter pill to swallow if it turns out to be true......I've got a headache just from over thinking it all & trying to think of things I missed etc

I think the take away is to let police clear them without the scrutiny. In the CS case, the police had to clear the parents

Usual police procedure in such cases is to work from the core (innermost circle) outwards, eliminating suspects one by one.

Immediate family can always expect to get a good grilling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also for anyone who thinks that the FF haven't been investigated over the years at different times, they have, but unfortunately I can't say much more than that due to court orders, but they've been looked at many times & by at least 3 different leaders of the investigation..........
But obviously not well enough if the police are only now forensically testing the FGM’s car and house!

Whether the FM & FF are guilty of doing anything to William or not, they were today charged with both assaulting an 11 year old child.

No matter how you cut it, they look like pretty terrible people if the alleged assault is found to be true.

And IMO, to add to that, homicide detectives are not going to take out AVO's / Charge people in an unrelated assault case (especially given their wealth, legal representation and perceived 'victim status' for losing William) unless they have something pretty damn good.

Whether the FM & FF are guilty of doing anything to William or not, they were today charged with both assaulting an 11 year old child.

No matter how you cut it, they look like pretty terrible people if the alleged assault is found to be true.

And IMO, to add to that, homicide detectives are not going to take out AVO's / Charge people in an unrelated assault case (especially given their wealth, legal representation and perceived 'victim status' for losing William) unless they have something pretty damn good.

That poor kid, having to readjust to a new home

Would Hornsby court be the court location for Avos for Kendall?

I’m curious because on nov 23 -Hornsby- AVO mentions… I can see a homicide dets name listed there (but a different first name to the other that was removed) the person this AVO against is specifically linked with

These are the timelined movements that morning ... paraphrased

About 9am - Evidence of FD leaving for Lakewood shopping centre for Skype call to Qld. Passes Kendall Tennis Club CCTV just before 9am
9.03am - FM calls Spedding using the landline (re: parts for washing machine)
9.10am - GO calls the house about deck repairs
Around 9.30am - FM recalls a car driving past and u-turning in neighbour’s driveway
9.37am - Last photo on deck
10.30am - FD father texts that he is on his way home, be back in 5 mins
10.57am - FM calls police using the landline to report William as missing since around 10.30am
11.06am - First police officer arrives at house

No Cookies | The Advertiser

Given they have both been charged with assault, my mind is now imagining that the daughter, after being triggered by CS's case in WA, may have confronted the FP which resulted in a bad reaction from the parents.

It is also possible the alleged assault was picked up on 'bugging'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member