Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have been going back through witness reports from the early days which included someone saying they passed a car that threw something out the window. Maybe is was that semi that tbe FM mentioned...

I just wonder now if Williams's sister was in the car with the FM when she drove off searching for William.

I agree that the FF were taken at face value at the start, due to them being known/friends via local police IMO. I also believe FF lawyer's may have played a role in the investigation being botched. They are wealthy and can afford the very best lawyer's out there. We've seen over the yrs the length the FF have gone with their lawyer's, by suppressing their identities, constant legal action threats towards people who revealed their identities, wiping any information that was on the net prior to WT going missing about them both etc etc. It just shows they won't lie down without a fight or a team of lawyer's behind them. IMO

Yes I know their name's are to be suppressed due to them having been foster carer's, but look at the court case Allana Smith won to have the foster status revealed and IMO if they really wanted the answer's to finding William, then I myself would've petitioned to the court to allow myself to be seen and have that voice/face all over the media to show I wasn't guilty and just wanted answer's to bring my lost child home.

This is all my opinion of course....but I do hope William will bring change in the system/s that are meant to be there to protect the children and not hinder any future missing children cases IMO
I have seen it written a few times that Fp were friends with LE in the early days. Do you have a link for this? Would be good to know if this was from the beginning. Then any new lead investigator sees they have been ruled out and start looking elsewhere. What a stuff up!

Yes I’ve been thinking about you too, @drsleuth . I hope you’re doing ok x

Thanks

Just had the strangest thought... Would GJ give FFC inside information of what he knows of the case to deal with present police tacticts? She has publicly supported him, will he return the favour?

Absolutely NOT IMO

I think that is a completely inappropriate suggestion. GJ was a dedicated police officer who worked tirelessly to find William. IMO

I agree Stormy

@drsleuth
Being someone who says through a lot of the inquest, how does all of this new information and investigation sit with you?

Honestly, when I first heard news of the new leads ( I'd been asleep all day as was on night shift & woke up to it ) I felt instantly sick.

I never would have picked it & still can't quite grasp it or get my head around it, none of it makes sense to me . I believed what I saw at the inquest was genuine devastation, heartbreak........

I have no idea how, with the evidence I heard how she could have secreted William away & him not be found .

She deserves an Oscar for her performance at the inquest if it turns out that she is guilty of what ever happened ...........

I feel sorta betrayed, blindsided & shocked to my core really ( as you know I've stuck up for her / them countless times ) & believed her / them..........but it's not about me. I can't imagine how Jubes is feeling. She's fooled alot of people, intelligent professional people IMO

I'm trying just to look at the facts ( without emotion ) & I have to admit they don't look good for the FFC

I'm still hoping that this is all a , I dunno, a stunt by the cops etc

I can't believe she would be capable of throwing little William away or burying him if their was an accident etc.............the though of that makes me sick & angry......

I'm trying to looking at everything with a different slant now

Sorry for the long reply, in short my feelings are all over the place!!!!

At the end of the day I just want justice for William Tyrrell, which is what I have wanted all along

Listening to the podcast and hearing the FM, its quite sick if it turns out she is responsible or knew what happened. There is a lot of talking circles. I wonder if it was overcompensation
I agree - I hadn’t paid much attention to her previously, and listening to her now all I can hear is her talking in circles

Apologies if this has been covered - I can't seem to find it exactly.

Is anyone aware of proof that William was alive in the early morning (prior to 7am or so) of September 12?
I have seen the photo of William on the verandah 'roaring' but has this been proven to have been taken morning?

I agree - I hadn’t paid much attention to her previously, and listening to her now all I can hear is her talking in circles

I remember from the first interview I heard from her with 60 minutes I think it was? That she talked a lot and gave a lot of details which you usually don't see in situations where children are missing. I have always found it alarming and unusual, and the BM seemed to be genuinely concerned for his welfare at several junctures.
The BM also hinted on camera that the story by the FM didn't add up.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

A young male constable noticed something wrong when he first visited the house of Gerard Baden-Clay. Detectives got straight on to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Absolutely NOT IMO

I agree Stormy

Honestly, when I first heard news of the new leads ( I'd been asleep all day as was on night shift & woke up to it ) I felt instantly sick.

I never would have picked it & still can't quite grasp it or get my head around it, none of it makes sense to me . I believed what I saw at the inquest was genuine devastation, heartbreak........

I have no idea how, with the evidence I heard how she could have secreted William away & him not be found .

She deserves an Oscar for her performance at the inquest if it turns out that she is guilty of what ever happened ...........

I feel sorta betrayed, blindsided & shocked to my core really ( as you know I've stuck up for her / them countless times ) & believed her / them..........but it's not about me. I can't imagine how Jubes is feeling. She's fooled alot of people, intelligent professional people IMO

I'm trying just to look at the facts ( without emotion ) & I have to admit they don't look good for the FFC

I can't believe she would be capable of throwing little William away or burying him if their was an accident etc.............the though of that makes me sick & angry......

At the end of the day I just want justice for William Tyrrell, which is what I have wanted all along
To be fair, something terrible and nafarious can happen that leads to deep sadness and regret.
People being aloof/cold or deeply traumatised'expressive vary so much it doesnt mean anyone is acting.

She could honestly be deeply upset by it all and be responsible.

She doesnt have serial killer pyschopathic vibes going on IMO

Self preservation is some peoples greatest strength.

She appears very indignant today.

moo

moo

For starters, pedophile rings don't really exist in Australia, but also, even if they did then the perpetrators would seek out kids that no-one will miss.
It is a known fact a Pedophile Ring from Melbourne to Ballarat to Bendigo existed through 1950's to 1980's, the would visit the Orphanges as well as run them. If you read CLAN website and Royal Commission reports it is all there. Brisbane, Queensland Wilson Center (1970's t0 1980's) was known as Pedos Paradise. Once entered in there you did not come out until 18 years. Although the reports about Wilson Kids were supposed to be teenagers, a couple of staff member in the 1980's stated in the Royal Commission there was an area only a few staff members were to go always locked, but young children were heard there inside. ( labeled the Dangerous Section.) Now lockdown has finished I managed to get my Welfare records from the state.( alot has still yet to be found . ) In my file showed the Welfare Officer who removed myself and siblings from our Grandparents, he wanted me and a older sibling to be tested at Wilson, I was six years old, other sibling eight he was denied permission He kept the beds booked in Wilson for us for at a few years, always waiting for the go ahead. Reason, as a six year old child, he stated, I was sexy.
Now alot of these center been closed ,I feared, when William Tyrrell went missing these people over the years would be around county places/cities looking for children like William Tyrrell to prey upon.
Sadly some victims from that era are now the hunters for children.
Doing my best to stand back as these event unfolds, but my main wish and thought is William Tyrrell to finally be found.

Thanks

Absolutely NOT IMO

I agree Stormy

I thought as much.... You have seen those involved in the flesh and heard the words that we have not heard. Must be hard after you have invested so much time in attendance and also mentally takes its toll as well. It has all turned around so fast. We all hope justice will come for little William. I feel for the first time we are getting close.

If the Foster Parents are found guilty of assaulting William’s sister and if they are found to have murdered William or have covered up an accident then Child Protection have a lot to answer for. There needs to be a Royal Commission into Child Protection. The Police and child protection didn’t look beyond a couple who presented as middle class, affluent and articulate.

Thanks

Absolutely NOT IMO

I agree Stormy

I feel just like you.My only consolation if this turns out to be true, is that even Gary Jubelin was fooled.
But I’m sure I’ll go back to my usual cynical self now, and doubt everything parents of missing children claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog