Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can still see in the court listings 2 items on that date with the homicide detectives name. I’m not sure why others keep saying they’re removed? Or does he have more avos on that day with other people?

Is it an AVO listing or could it be for the assault charges?

“As part of ongoing investigations under Strike Force Rosann, detectives from the homicide squad received information relating to the suspected assault of a child at a home on Sydney’s upper north shore,” police said in a statement on Wednesday afternoon.

The pair are set to appear in Hornsby Local Court early next week.

-- Daily Telegraph
Kids don't usually lie about abuse like this. She probably disclosed to an independent person such as a teacher, DOCS would have been notified and medical opinions sought before police brought charges to FPs. I am betting during this process other stuff came out to stir up other events eg the current search. I worked in Child Protection for many years, but not in NSW.

I think it wasn't thought to say that until later, to ram through the predator theory.

Fair enough, does a frail 80 old woman help dispose of a body though? I don't know. I think the police have something but it just seems so outlandish to cover up an accident that no one would get in trouble over. If it was an accident, i mean. Its such a tight time frame, even if you go off the 7.39 timestamp on the photo and not the 9.37 timestamp. Its still a lot to calm down, think of a plan, carry out that plan. Do it in a way that is flawless, have no one see you do it. Keep your daughter quiet, fool the police, fool police dogs, stand up to numerous interrogations. Its just a lot to get your head around. Disposing of a body isnt an easy task, these are not career criminals

I re listened to the podcast and an actor was reading one of the detectives notes, and he noted he did not check the attic in the initial searches or under the house. I assume under the house was checked eventually, but was the attic? Its the only thing that makes me think there was enough time to hide and no one would see. But im basing this on the UK case where this happened. But lifting a dead weight into an attic is not really easy and also seems implausible, when would you then move it? and then surely it was eventually checked. The time frame is so tight. If they came out and said the photo was faked or whatever, ok sure.

I do wonder if there was an accident and rather than call an ambulance they thought it may be quicker to drive, and on the way they realised it was too late. Maybe around Batar road.

Its going to be very interesting to see what occurred, and if it was the FM, the luck and audacity and brazenness needed to carry out.

All IMO

Last edited:
Fair enough, does a frail 80 old woman help dispose of a body though? I don't know. I think the police have something but it just seems so outlandish to cover up an accident that no one would get in trouble over. If it was an accident, i mean. Its such a tight time frame, even if you go off the 7.39 timestamp on the photo and not the 9.37 timestamp. Its still a lot to calm down, think of a plan, carry out that plan. Do it in a way that is flawless, have no one see you do it. Keep your daughter quiet, fool the police, fool police dogs, stand up to numerous interrogations. Its just a lot to get your head around. Disposing of a body isnt an easy task, these are not career criminals

I re listened to the podcast and an actor was reading one of the detectives notes, and he noted he did not check the attic in the initial searches or under the house. I assume under the house was checked eventually, but was the attic? Its the only thing that makes me think there was enough time to hide. But im basing this on the UK case where this happened. But lifting a dead weight into an attic is not really easy and also seems implausible. The time frame is so tight. If they came out and said the photo was faked or whatever, ok sure.

I do wonder if there was an accident and rather than call an ambulance they thought it may be quicker to drive, and on the way they realised it was too late. Maybe around Batar road.

Its going to be very interesting to see what occurred, and if it was the FM, the luck and audacity and brazenness needed to carry out.

All IMO

Don't people have super human strength when they are running on adrenaline? ... just a thought

Given the recent high publicity around this pair, fueled by the police themselves, I think we can safely assume that the cops have a pretty good basis for the assault charges. They cannot afford to go in half-baked on this.

Imo they have already. I’m seeing a hellova lot of chest beating, backstabbing and grandstanding.

I just can’t see FM (Wonder Woman?) doing all of this without anyone knowing, including sis, FGM & FF.

“Stay in the house while I bury William here under the agapanthus”.
No CPR, no 000 nothing. I doubt she’s a Ted Bundy, that’s all.

IMO, advertised for sale in 2016, the under-house garage appears to have been recently concreted or pressure washed. (Pic 13 of 14) https://www.realestateview.com.au/property-360/property/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439/ (Publicly Available Info)
IMO there are three metal roof supports and one very different, single brick pier support which is possibly new and built using different bricks to those used to build the piers further up the dirt bank under the house.
There are lengths of PVC pipe and agricultural drainage pipe on the left of the photograph and a kerbed drainage channel at the base of the bank filled with blue metal. IMO, the presence of the pipes may indicate recent, extensive sub-floor drainage works.
IMO there is also a thin black shape behind the brick pier on or in the bank, a flexible object, possibly a black plastic tension-strip for a packing box, or edge of a black garbage bag?

Last edited:
Yes, in an organized investigation definitely, however, we get the impression that the initial response, because it was a big search effort by volunteers in what's essentially a backwater, was almost chaotic with all sorts of people involved.

Had police thought that something smelled right off the bat, I expect they would have taped off the whole area and commenced detailed forensic work.
first responder policewoman did notice something wasnt right when she arrived that morning

But lifting a dead weight into an attic is not really easy and also seems implausible, when would you then move it? and then surely it was eventually checked. The time frame is so tight. If they came out and said the photo was faked or whatever, ok sure.

A small three year old is not all that heavy and mothers usually have to carry them quite a bit -- especially when they fall asleep.

Possibilities do include hiding the body and then sending everybody off on a massive wild goose chase until there's a chance to take it elsewhere and dispose of it.

It would take a very cold and calculating female, or pair of females, to do such a thing. The foster father would have to play along, too.

Imo they have already. I’m seeing a hellova lot of chest beating, backstabbing and grandstanding.

I just can’t see FM (Wonder Woman?) doing all of this without anyone knowing, including sis, FGM & FF.

“Stay in the house while I bury William here under the agapanthus”.
No CPR, no 000 nothing. I doubt she’s a Ted Bundy, that’s all.

I wonder if it could be the FF, and pointing at the FM makes her start talking. Why help cover up a murder/manslaughter if you are the one they look at instead.

IMO its not backstabbing or grandstanding, its all a big theatre show to give a suspect a plausible accident confession, also the backstabbing is just them letting suspect know that the cops no longer believe that line of enquiry. LE never publicly shame themselves unless its public backlash or an outcome of an inquiry. If you look at this as theatre, much like the DM case, it makes a lot more sense. This case is not getting solved without a body or confession and most likely a confession is needed to get the body.

Yes, in an organized investigation definitely, however, we get the impression that the initial response, because it was a big search effort by volunteers in what's essentially a backwater, was almost chaotic with all sorts of people involved.

Had police thought that something smelled right off the bat, I expect they would have taped off the whole area and commenced detailed forensic work.
first responder policewoman did notice something wasnt right when she arrived that morning
Sounds terrible, but I wonder if the FM didn't perpetuate what looks like to be a massive lie, if those pedophiles would have been found. An accident would not have had investigators and sex crimes looking in depth in the area at potential abusers. Maybe in his accidental death (if that is the case) he was able to save dozens of children from abuse.

I know weird, but surely some good has to come out of this circus.
and that poor dog now safe from frank abbott thank goodness!!

William Tyrrell's foster parents are CHARGED with assaulting a child at their home | Daily Mail Online

About 3.15pm, police made a second possible find which Det. Duke compared with a Spiderman suit image on his phone.

He took photos on his phone of the item, which was also possibly fabric and placed an evidence marker beside it.

Uniformed police appeared to pour a liquid over the item before placing it in a brown paper bag.

That area and the location of the first find of a degraded piece of patterned fabric has now been pegged with blue plastic flag markers.

A cadaver dog was taken over the area and the whole scene covered with large rolls of black plastic.

IMO, advertised for sale in 2016, the under-house garage appears to have been recently concreted or pressure washed. (Pic 13 of 14) https://www.realestateview.com.au/property-360/property/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439/ (Publicly Available Info)
IMO there are three metal roof supports and one very different, single brick pier support which is possibly new and built using different bricks to those used to build the piers further up the dirt bank under the house.
IMO There are lengths of PVC pipe and agricultural drainage pipe on the left of the photograph and a kerbed drainage channel at the base of the bank filled with blue metal. The discarded pipes may indicate recent sub-floor drainage works.

Yes I think you are right, the milk crates to the right used to keep items off a wet floor which is why the works were required, looks like brand new fresh concrete to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95