Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still reserving my judgment. Let's keep in mind that this is the same NSW police force that strip searched minors at music festivals to search for drugs including getting an underage female to lift her panty liner.

I don't trust them. And police/LE aren't always right. Many an investigation has been stuffed up.

It doesn't feel right to me.

Usually the stuff up cases when its young, poor or the vulnerable who they can manipulate. Not the rich and affluent who have access to high price lawyers who can see through LE incompetence/games and/or tactics. IMO the FP lawyer would have been talking to LE since the car was taken on the 9th or earlier with the AVO situation. They would have been threatening lawsuits etc, enquiring about evidence, requesting meetings etc. Hence their names taken off the Court list registar

Last edited:
If the assault charges end up getting dropped or they're found not guilty I'm buying myself a Coke.

Im going to assume the assualt charges are just to force them into an interogation. You dont think the timing is a bit suss. They have known about the assault for awhile, but they wait for a highly publicised search where they have close ups of blue lights, forensic sifting for remains on every news channel. This was all orchestrated to get them to talk. Divide and concur and let them squirm. They are probably both sitting in a police interview room, no idea what the police have found next.

“As part of ongoing investigations under Strike Force Rosann, detectives from the homicide squad received information relating to the suspected assault of a child at a home on Sydney’s upper north shore,” police said in a statement on Wednesday afternoon.

The pair are set to appear in Hornsby Local Court early next week.

-- Daily Telegraph

The September Facebook post of fake news by the parents. If they thought they were suspects then, I wonder if one of them travelled back to Kendall to check on things and they were surveilled, and maybe they went to that area in Batar road.

IMO, here's my theory.
  1. William's death was an accidental act unintentionally caused by Foster GM and/or Foster mother.
  2. Both have then decided to bury the body locally.
  3. Return to house, then call the police to report him missing
  4. All rescue is coordinated around William wondering off, with Foster Mother starting to plant the seed he may have been abducted as he doesn't usually run off.
  5. After a few days the police/rescuers come to the conclusion that he must've been ubducted, then Foster mother makes up the 2 mysterious cars parked at the side street, as why would she only remeber the 2 cars, a couple of days later.
  6. Starts to fall into GM & FM story that he's been abducted to push the search further afar from where he's buried.
  7. Continue to add in other mysterious occurances, washing machine repair etc etc
  8. Eventually sell the house, not to soon to arouse suspicion
  9. Eventually sell the car, not to arouse suspision
  10. I still to this day don't think the Foster Father knows what's happened, I believe he believes the Foster Mothers account which she's told the police and the media
I believe in all the interviews I've listened to he seems generally upset, where she seems to be a touch cold, and a touch too rehersed. IMO

ALL IMO.

Usually the stuff up cases when its young, poor or the vulnerable who they can manipulate. Not the rich and affluent who have access to high price lawyers who can see through LE incompetence. IMO the FP lawyer would have been talking to LE since the car was taken on the 9th or earlier with the AVO situation. They would have been threatening lawsuits etc, enquiring about evidence, requesting meetings etc. Hence their names taken off the Court list registar

Ok well feel free to jump on that train if you like but until I see some real evidence or a real theory or even an actual motive I think the fact there was a well established paedophile ring and all round creepy network of dirty old men with an interest in children makes more sense to me. Of which there no doubt would have been some equally well connected, wealthy individuals as there always is in these matters.

IMO, here's my theory.
  1. William's death was an accidental act unintentionally caused by Foster GM and/or Foster mother.
  4. All rescue is coordinated around William wondering off, with Foster Mother starting to plant the seed he may have been abducted as he doesn't usually run off.
  5. After a few days the police/rescuers come to the conclusion that he must've been ubducted, then Foster mother makes up the 2 mysterious cars parked at the side street, as why would she only remeber the 2 cars, a couple of days later.
  6. Starts to fall into GM & FM story that he's been abducted to push the search further afar from where he's buried.
  7. Continue to add in other mysterious occurances, washing machine repair etc etc
  10. I still to this day don't think the Foster Father knows what's happened, I believe he believes the Foster Mothers account which she's told the police and the media
I believe in all the interviews I've listened to he seems generally upset, where she seems to be a touch cold, and a touch too rehersed. IMO

ALL IMO.

Didn't they have search dogs looking for him? I could have sworn. Maybe I'm wrong.

interesting to be a fly on the wall in the FP home today.

I wonder if on the day, if LE asked FGM where her garden tools were and if they could take them for testing.

Surely there is like a standardised checklist that is just gone through in everyone of these cases regardless of circumstances. So then things are not missed, investigation not bias. Cars with access are checked forensically, kids are interviewed by professionals, parents followed for the next couple of days etc etc.

Each thing signed off that it has been done.

How do you think GJ would feel if they admit guilt and are charged, he’d be feeling like a bowling ball just hit him in the guts.

Im going to assume the assualt charges are just to force them into an interogation. .

Given the recent high publicity around this pair, fueled by the police themselves, I think we can safely assume that the cops have a pretty good basis for the assault charges. They cannot afford to go in half-baked on this.

IMO, here's my theory.

ALL IMO.

8. The house had already been sold
9. The car was given to the granddaughter when the grandmother died

Following inquiries, the foster parent’s legal representatives were served Court Attendance Notices on Wednesday.

The pair, aged 56 and 54, were charged with common assault and are due to face Hornsby Local Court next week.

William Tyrrell’s foster parents charged over the alleged assault of a child

What is a common assault?
A common assault is any act by which a person intentionally or recklessly causes another to apprehend immediate and unlawful violence, or strikes, touches or applies force to another, without legal justification. It cannot be a mere omission.

There does not need to be an intention or power to use violence; it is enough for the other person to believe on reasonable grounds that there is an imminent danger of it.

What is Common Assault?

IMO, here's my theory.

ALL IMO.

Why not have the 2 mysterious cars to begin with?
House sale was settling as this happened, so not part of the plan
Car was in the possession of a grandaughter (overseas currently, but at a friends) who inherited it after the FGM died.

They are probably both sitting in a police interview room, no idea what the police have found next.

From my understanding, they have been charged but not arrested/taken into custody.

The charge documents were provided to their lawyer(s), not to the FP. The FP are probably still sitting at home (imo).

Legal representatives for a woman, 56, and a 54-year-old man were served court attendance Notices earlier today.
They were each charged with common assault.
The pair are due to appear at Hornsby Local Court on November 23.
Foster parents of William Tyrrell charged with assault - charges do not relate to Tyrrell

Why not have the 2 mysterious cars to begin with?
House sale was settling as this happened, so not part of the plan
Car was in the possession of a grandaughter (overseas currently, but at a friends) who inherited it after the FGM died.

I think it wasn't thought to say that until later, to ram through the predator theory.

Ok well feel free to jump on that train if you like but until I see some real evidence or a real theory or even an actual motive I think the fact there was a well established paedophile ring and all round creepy network of dirty old men with an interest in children makes more sense to me. Of which there no doubt would have been some equally well connected, wealthy individuals as there always is in these matters.

Im not jumping on any train, I just don't think they can be put in the same category as others who have been investigated improperly or are vulnerable to police mistakes etc. Their names are not allowed to be released, which protects them substantially from public ridicule (something noone else has been afforded in similar cases as this) and they have access to very good representation, so I don't see them being scape goats for LE who just want it over and pinning it on someone, and if they are doing that, its not going to stick. They clearly dont have enough evidence, they are not arrested, a confession is clearly needed to solve this case

From my understanding, they have been charged but not arrested/taken into custody.

The charge documents were provided to their lawyer(s), not to the FP. The FP are probably still sitting at home (imo).

Legal representatives for a woman, 56, and a 54-year-old man were served court attendance Notices earlier today.
They were each charged with common assault.
The pair are due to appear at Hornsby Local Court on November 23.
Foster parents of William Tyrrell charged with assault - charges do not relate to Tyrrell
thanks for clarifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member