Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police find 'mystery item' during William Tyrrell search with excited detectives at site linked to foster grandma's seized car comparing it with a sample of a Spiderman cloth

Detectives have found what appears to be piece of material at the William Tyrrell dig site, with officers comparing it to a sample of red and blue Spiderman suit cloth.

Just after 2pm on Wednesday unformed officers and forensic experts gathered excitedly around a spot in the cleared earth area along Batar Creek Road, Kendall on NSW's mid-north coast.

NSW Police Detective Mark Duke pulled a sample of Spiderman suit cloth from his pocket along with images of the missing three-year-old in the suit he was last seen in.

William Tyrrell: Police find 'mystery item' in Kendall search | Daily Mail Online

For starters, pedophile rings don't really exist in Australia, but also, even if they did then the perpetrators would seek out kids that no-one will miss.

Australian Federal Police have smashed what they believe to be Australia’s most horrific domestic child exploitation network, with some of the victims believed to have been raped and filmed in the town where William Tyrrell disappeared.
Kate Kyriacou June 5, 2020 - 5:56PM

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

Last edited:
Even if the material wasn't the spiderman suit, maybe it might still be connected.

Ie William may have been wrapped up in some other material.

I'm not remembering any talk of anything missing from FG house, sheets, a rug or whatever.

I'm guessing that's because he was supposed to have been taken by some stranger outside.

interesting to be a fly on the wall in the FP home today.

I wonder if on the day, if LE asked FGM where her garden tools were and if they could take them for testing.

Surely there is like a standardised checklist that is just gone through in everyone of these cases regardless of circumstances. So then things are not missed, investigation not bias. Cars with access are checked forensically, kids are interviewed by professionals, parents followed for the next couple of days etc etc.

Each thing signed off that it has been done.

Police find 'mystery item' during William Tyrrell search with excited detectives at site linked to foster grandma's seized car comparing it with a sample of a Spiderman cloth

Detectives have found what appears to be piece of material at the William Tyrrell dig site, with officers comparing it to a sample of red and blue Spiderman suit cloth.

Just after 2pm on Wednesday unformed officers and forensic experts gathered excitedly around a spot in the cleared earth area along Batar Creek Road, Kendall on NSW's mid-north coast.

NSW Police Detective Mark Duke pulled a sample of Spiderman suit cloth from his pocket along with images of the missing three-year-old in the suit he was last seen in.

William Tyrrell: Police find 'mystery item' in Kendall search | Daily Mail Online

Old news already. Police quickly dismissed it as being relevant to the case.

William Tyrrell search: Police uncover ‘mystery item’ as part of their new search in Kendall, NSW
Staff WritersThe West Australian
Wed, 17 November 2021 3:37PM

534d69890d76a5fbd6260bdc3825f3d8ca7acb60-16x9-x0y0w3912h2201.jpg

Detective senior sergeant Mark Dukes holds a Spiderman suit for comparison in an area of bush. Credit: MICK TSIKAS/AAPIMAGE
Detectives carrying out a major search on Wednesday in the hunt for clues linked to the case of William Tyrrell have been seen comparing items they have seized to a Spinderman outfit.

There are fresh reports that police on Wednesday afternoon found a “piece of material” along Batar Creek Road, Kendall on NSW’s mid-north coast, not far from where the three-year-old was last seen.

Officers were seen comparing the said material to a red and blue Spiderman suit - which was what William was wearing when he was last seen alive.

But latest reports suggest that police are now ruling out the find as anything of significant interest.

NSW Police Detective Mark Duke, seen above, reportedly had a Spiderman suit cloth in his possession at Wednesday’s search area.

Detectives find new items in search for William Tyrrell

interesting to be a fly on the wall in the FP home today.

I wonder if on the day, if LE asked FGM where her garden tools were and if they could take them for testing.

Surely there is like a standardised checklist that is just gone through in everyone of these cases regardless of circumstances. So then things are not missed, investigation not bias. Cars with access are checked forensically, kids are interviewed by professionals, parents followed for the next couple of days etc etc.

Each thing signed off that it has been done.

Yes, in an organized investigation definitely, however, we get the impression that the initial response, because it was a big search effort by volunteers in what's essentially a backwater, was almost chaotic with all sorts of people involved.

Had police thought that something smelled right off the bat, I expect they would have taped off the whole area and commenced detailed forensic work.

Thanks for the reminder, how could I forget those arrests, so close to FGM's house!

Sounds terrible, but I wonder if the FM didn't perpetuate what looks like to be a massive lie, if those pedophiles would have been found. An accident would not have had investigators and sex crimes looking in depth in the area at potential abusers. Maybe in his accidental death (if that is the case) he was able to save dozens of children from abuse.

I know weird, but surely some good has to come out of this circus.

Yes, in an organized investigation definitely, however, we get the impression that the initial response, because it was a big search effort by volunteers in what's essentially a backwater, was almost chaotic with all sorts of people involved.

Had police thought that something smelled right off the bat, I expect they would have taped off the whole area and commenced detailed forensic work.

According to the podcast they did smell a rat from the beginning, hence the speed they issued an amber alert, they just thought it was the Bio family rather than the foster.

WA Today - Updated November 17, 2021

A kilometre down the road, Strike Force Rosann officers were also set to excavate a five-metre square patch of land in dense bushland, following some very specific information they received.
[/B]

User account

A five-metre square patch of land. That is SO specific. It makes me think they have been given this information by the person responsible. It must surely be a matter of time before an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member