Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if FM was holding William up over the balcony for a quick photo or something and he fell??? This would explain the not telling anyone what really happened, if William was alive after the fall he could say that mummy held him up on the balcony which would be seen as negligence…

I'm thinking that he may have climbed over the railing himself. Oddly (IMO), his foster mother goes to great length in the police interview to explain that he would never climb anything, even a tree.

Oh yeah? (1) he's a boy and most/all boys climb trees, and (2) the foster parents describe him as a very active kid.

My understanding is that the reference is relating to the paternal biological grandmother? So she is the mother of WT’s biological father. I’m not sure I’ve heard anything about her ex-husband? IMO

Her ex husband/William paternal grandfather hasn’t been discussed in MSM but it is wildly known who he is

WA Today - Updated November 17, 2021

Dozens of officers at the house in Kendall spent Tuesday digging up the garden and combing through the soil in the hopes of finding a trace of physical evidence.

A kilometre down the road, Strike Force Rosann officers were also set to excavate a five-metre square patch of land in dense bushland, following some very specific information they received.

Hydrologist Professor John Olley, who is working with police on the investigation, has concluded that if William's body was in that small patch, it could only have then moved to a nearby tributary on private land, which police will now search for bones or fragments of clothing.

In the coming weeks, investigators will also undertake a search of the area between the house and the small patch of bush.

User account

WA Today - Updated November 17, 2021

Dozens of officers at the house in Kendall spent Tuesday digging up the garden and combing through the soil in the hopes of finding a trace of physical evidence.

A kilometre down the road, Strike Force Rosann officers were also set to excavate a five-metre square patch of land in dense bushland, following some very specific information they received.

Hydrologist Professor John Olley, who is working with police on the investigation, has concluded that if William's body was in that small patch, it could only have then moved to a nearby tributary on private land, which police will now search for bones or fragments of clothing.

In the coming weeks, investigators will also undertake a search of the area between the house and the small patch of bush.

User account

So long story short, if his remains aren't found in either area the info is bad?

For starters, pedophile rings don't really exist in Australia, but also, even if they did then the perpetrators would seek out kids that no-one will miss.
They do, but usually the parent/caregiver is the provider. :mad:
Kids who are neglected can become victims of child exploitation material without the parent's knowledge, that can result in a death/cover up like 9 yr old Samantha Knight, or their images are uncovered by AFP while sifting through the material, and the child/ren are rescued and the perpetrators traced and brought to justice. Unfortunately, many are not, they reside in Australia and overseas. :( We can't downplay the threat is real but hopefully, not in WT's case if police are on the right track. The child exploitation material are using real children and those who access it should be ashamed of themselves, and if caught, get what they deserve. :mad:

‘Depraved, perverted’: WA parents who pimped out their children at sex parties jailed

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Last edited:
I'm thinking that he may have climbed over the railing himself. Oddly (IMO), his foster mother goes to great length in the police interview to explain that he would never climb anything, even a tree.

Oh yeah? (1) he's a boy and most/all boys climb trees, and (2) the foster parents describe him as a very active kid.

pushed a chair against the fence , that's how some little ones get into the pool area

If it is the missing Spiderman suit they have found, maybe whoever put it there, deliberately placed it there, in an attempt to implicate the FFC, based on knowing that this was near to where the FFC had self-claimedly driven to on the morning William disappeared.
a conspiracy you reckon?
who?why???
and how would they know what route she travelled where and when??

When they were looking for the body of Matthew Leveson they were unsuccessful until Michael Atkins was given legal immunity and he then showed them where the body was. Even if they are very confident that they know where William's body is they still may have huge difficulty finding it 7 years after the fact. Maybe they are pressing the Foster Mother to come clean and are using the balcony fall theory to give her confidence they are assuming an accident took place.

We're not hearing much more about this .... they just seem to be keeping the media busy at FGM's former house.
I suspect they are not letting the media close enough in the Cobb & Co Road vicinity, whereas they seem to be inviting the media right up to the action at FGM's former house.

"Meanwhile, down the road, excavators, police trucks, Rural Fire Service vans and dozens of officers began gathering at Cobb & Co Road corner in eucalyptus bushland.

Hundreds of officers armed with chainsaws and whipper snippers began cutting into bush and felling trees on Monday in eucalyptus scrub by the Cobb & Co Road in Kendall, just around two bends from where the toddler vanished.

Last night, Daily Mail Australia witnessed seven RFS officers working as detectives stood by and uniformed police guarded an area of road.

A collection of shovels lay on the ground near the white van marked 'Forensic Services' and five RFS vans and trucks.

William Tyrrell foster parents named as persons of interest as police search Kendall, NSW house | Daily Mail Online

Just had the strangest thought... Would GJ give FFC inside information of what he knows of the case to deal with present police tacticts? She has publicly supported him, will he return the favour?
I'd be very careful even hinting at such things when someone knows the law inside out like Jubelin does. I certainly wouldn't want his solicitors knocking on my door.

For starters, pedophile rings don't really exist in Australia, but also, even if they did then the perpetrators would seek out kids that no-one will miss.
Was always hard to get on board with because those children didnt live there.
The grandmother didnt mix with those types and they were there supervised the entire time.

This little community is semi rural and people are few and far between.

Oddballs...dime a dozen.....But pedophiles lurking in the bushes there was a laughable concept.:confused:

We havent figured out what happened to William yet but it feels a whole lot closer to it suddenly.

where are you william?? xx

According to the Daily Telegraph, the 56-year-old woman, who had been caring for William and his sister since March 2012, is now a police suspect, although there is no suggestion she is guilty of any crime.
That's an interesting way to announce a suspect. Media have been warned not to imply either FP are guilty of a crime?
Firstly, NSWPOL are on a fool's errand which I sincerely hope not, or secondly, with or without evidence an arrest is imminent, and it's 'innocent before proven guilty' for a fair trial. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member