DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Wow!

Maybe they think they may have found remnants of the suit! :eek:

Breaking News!

Watching on Sky News .. a group of detectives and forensics are focused into a specific part of the ground, with forensics using brushes to clear away soil .. a copy of the spiderman suit was brought in and compared with something on the evidence marker .. will post a link when one is available.

Is it possible they used the technology recently used for CS to somehow track GPS with phone pings in that Mazda? Hence taking it only now?

I believe they are only taking the car now because they are only now focusing on the foster family. I guess the only car available to the foster mother at the time of the incident was her own mother's Mazda -- the husband having taken the family car when he went to the pharmacist.

I think that is a completely inappropriate suggestion. GJ was a dedicated police officer who worked tirelessly to find William. IMO
I had a strange thought too.. has anyone thought that maybe the FP are complicent in this show? With their names being added and then removed from the AVO listing, could this be a big rouse to observe how other (maybe neigbours) respond? Far fetched I know, but my brain hurts thinking what else could LE do 7 years later if they are certain of a particular scenario, but don't have enough evidence to make an arrest?

Oh Wow!

exactly what i was thinking. For example if the suit had potting mix remnants on it but was found down where the waterways were, hence going back to the house and checking the garden. Its amazing how material can carry with it such a story of where it has been ?

I
I had a strange thought too.. has anyone thought that maybe the FP are complicent in this show? With their names being added and then removed from the AVO listing, could this be a big rouse to observe how other (maybe neigbours) respond? Far fetched I know, but my brain hurts thinking what else could LE do 7 years later if they are certain of a particular scenario, but don't have enough evidence to make an arrest?

I think if it was that kind of situation, they would have covered up their entire names with initials or something. Not the full names, easily accessible and easy to further search a lot of private information.

Breaking News!

Watching on Sky News .. a group of detectives and forensics are focused into a specific part of the ground, with forensics using brushes to clear away soil .. a copy of the spiderman suit was brought in and compared with something on the evidence marker .. will post a link when one is available.

Just seen a few snippets. I think I'm going to throw up. That poor baby. That poor sweet baby.

exactly what i was thinking. For example if the suit had potting mix remnants on it but was found down where the waterways were, hence going back to the house and checking the garden. Its amazing how material can carry with it such a story of where it has been ?

One would assume a Spiderman suit would accompany remains.

There's only one person of interest. See p.3 #57

Just had the strangest thought... Would GJ give FFC inside information of what he knows of the case to deal with present police tacticts? She has publicly supported him, will he return the favour?

Not likely IMO.

This is not the first, nor will it be the last, time that a fresh pair of police eyes causes an investigation to take a radically different route. In fact it is usually considered good practice to have other cops -- sometimes from other states or countries -- to look over, or indeed take over, a protracted case such as this one.

With them searching for a discarded object, does this mean they think it could be something he was struck with.
All of these searches are very targeted, I had faith in the FPs, I even considered with BS lawsuit they were covering all bases by publicly investigating the family like they should have in the beginning, but this is not looking good for them, this information is obviously coming from somewhere solid.
Yeah it’s an odd one, I’m struggling to think what the object could be? Perhaps a weapon, or medication that could have been involved in an incident? Unless it’s the Spider-Man suit, although you’d think that would have been very noticeable with it’s bright colour
Breaking News!

Oh wow, when I said they were perhaps looking for a trace of the Spider-Man suit I thought that was a massive long shot. Perhaps not.

If it is the missing Spiderman suit they have found, maybe whoever put it there, deliberately placed it there, in an attempt to implicate the FFC, based on knowing that this was near to where the FFC had self-claimedly driven to on the morning William disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper