Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you CleaverGreene.

This confirms what I thought and what I have seen in other cases where LE say, "the family are cooperating with us".

Now, this makes me wonder if no one ever asked to search the FGM's car at the time.

Were the FF simply trusted at face value? LE scared of offending them?

I've never heard of this happening before.

If the FF were asked and they said no surely there would be red flags.

There was previous history of the biofamily taking WT. Sadly they hide before he was taken as they did not want to give him up. So the initial focus was on them, it seems maybe too much focus. This is why the amber alert was issued so early, not because they thought it was a stranger abduction but a familial abduction. This is according to the Channel 10 podcast

I don’t understand how she would have had the time to dig a grave where he would not be found during the search, unless she went further away than she said, maybe to some flowing water.
Or she put him in hole she knew was near by, she mentioned something about who ever took him can’t just leave him in a hole somewhere

Even though I'm leaning towards the FF, it is entirely possible that they are getting ready to charge someone else, given that the FF weren't investigated properly in the beginning, it could cause reasonable doubt in court for another suspect....

But then there is that AVO.

Smoke and mirrors?

Missing William Tyrell, 3, 'picked up by a car' police now believe | Daily Mail Online

This article dated 6 days after William went missing talks about police searching for articles potentially thrown from a car.

“Police and NSW State Emergency Service crews will conduct a 'more evidence-based search' in the Middle Brother State Forest, about five kilometers from where William was last seen.

'We understand William wouldn't have walked that far but with assistance he could have been taken there,' SES liaison officer Tim Richards told search crews on Thursday.

Authorities say that if William became lost alone in the bush he is unlikely to still be alive.

Teams of officers in cars and on foot will scour roads in the 48 square-kilometre forest looking for items that may have been discarded from a vehicle, such as clothes or other clues to what happened to the boy.”

BBM
I can’t understand that anything thrown from a car wouldn’t have been found given the apparently thorough searches conducted at the time. IMO

With them searching for a discarded object, does this mean they think it could be something he was struck with.
All of these searches are very targeted, I had faith in the FPs, I even considered with BS lawsuit they were covering all bases by publicly investigating the family like they should have in the beginning, but this is not looking good for them, this information is obviously coming from somewhere solid.

Object could be something like that.

Off the top of my head and just generally considering what people may turf out of their car in an attempt to hide evidence: a weapon, an item belonging to the victim, blood stained items, drugs, a mobile phone, a sim card.

Even though I'm leaning towards the FF, it is entirely possible that they are getting ready to charge someone else, given that the FF weren't investigated properly in the beginning, it could cause reasonable doubt in court for another suspect....

But then there is that AVO.

Smoke and mirrors?
BBM - I have the same thoughts, too. But if it is someone else then who else has had a foster child removed from their care? The mind boggles...

With them searching for a discarded object, does this mean they think it could be something he was struck with.
All of these searches are very targeted, I had faith in the FPs, I even considered with BS lawsuit they were covering all bases by publicly investigating the family like they should have in the beginning, but this is not looking good for them, this information is obviously coming from somewhere solid.
My first thought was, if the falling from the balcony theory is true, he may have struck his head on something when he landed. In which case they could have discarded it because of the physical evidence it may have had on it.

Thank you CleaverGreene.

This confirms what I thought and what I have seen in other cases where LE say, "the family are cooperating with us".

Now, this makes me wonder if no one ever asked to search the FGM's car at the time.

Were the FF simply trusted at face value? LE scared of offending them?

I've never heard of this happening before.

If the FF were asked and they said no surely there would be red flags.

I agree that the FF were taken at face value at the start, due to them being known/friends via local police IMO. I also believe FF lawyer's may have played a role in the investigation being botched. They are wealthy and can afford the very best lawyer's out there. We've seen over the yrs the length the FF have gone with their lawyer's, by suppressing their identities, constant legal action threats towards people who revealed their identities, wiping any information that was on the net prior to WT going missing about them both etc etc. It just shows they won't lie down without a fight or a team of lawyer's behind them. IMO

Yes I know their name's are to be suppressed due to them having been foster carer's, but look at the court case Allana Smith won to have the foster status revealed and IMO if they really wanted the answer's to finding William, then I myself would've petitioned to the court to allow myself to be seen and have that voice/face all over the media to show I wasn't guilty and just wanted answer's to bring my lost child home.

This is all my opinion of course....but I do hope William will bring change in the system/s that are meant to be there to protect the children and not hinder any future missing children cases IMO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ps-driven-foster-mother-morning-vanished.html

A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall. That area is the middle of a massive forensic police search.

Daily Mail Australia has also learned the alleged unspecified object is part of the focus of forensic search currently underway for traces of William, about 700m from his foster grandmother's home.

They believed this back in June 2018, but it was further down Batar road, near a bus stop. That a car may have thrown something or evidence hidden. Obviously no one from public was aware of the suspect or suspects or even if it was the same suspect they have now. But I remember LE saying the person knows why we would be searching this particular spot. I wonder if they suspected that far back it was FF? See photos below one from May 2018, and one from July 2018 shows where they cleared scrub to search a small area.

Tyrrell search zone uncovers new information

Video from a msm journalist at the time of the search on Batar creek road in 2018
https://twitter.com/KimberleySoekov/status/1011793849167966208

Last edited:
They believed this back in June 2018, but it was further down Batar road, near a bus stop. That a car may have thrown something or evidence hidden. Obviously no one from public was aware of the suspect or suspects or even if it was the same suspect they have now. But I remember LE saying the person knows why we would be searching this particular spot. I wonder if they suspected that far back it was FF? See photos below one from May 2018, and one from July 2018 shows where they cleared scrub to search a small area.

Video from a msm journalist at the time of the search on Batar creek road in 2018
https://twitter.com/KimberleySoekov/status/1011793849167966208

They could have been going back through witness reports from the early days which included someone saying they passed a car that threw something out the window. Maybe is was that semi that tbe FM mentioned...

I was listening to the Where's William podcast yesterday. I find the 3rd stop after McDonald's a bit strange. They said both children fell asleep, and they stopped to put night-time pull-ups on them. The sister was already 5 at that age, and most 5 year olds wouldn't need a night time nappy. Even for a 3 year old, I found it a bit odd that they'd wake him for it, when they were halfway to their destination anyway. If my 3 year old fell asleep in the car, I'd never wake him as I'd never get him back to sleep. I wonder if that stop was really something else?

Kids who have suffered trauma are known to wet the bed at an older age than other children. Or just some kids are a bit differentSo not unusual that they needed pull ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member