Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they think it could only have been moved there as compared to somewhere else nearby ?

Is it because that's where the FG car went, near there and no further.

Investigators will also begin excavating the five-metre patch of bushland as detectives are honing in on following new information. A hydrologist, who is working with police on the investigation, has concluded that if WT’s body was in that small patch, it could only have then moved to a nearby tributary on private land, which police will now search for bones or fragments of clothing.

Just had the strangest thought... Would GJ give FFC inside information of what he knows of the case to deal with present police tacticts? She has publicly supported him, will he return the favour?
I think that is a completely inappropriate suggestion. GJ was a dedicated police officer who worked tirelessly to find William. IMO

Do any car experts think that this grey car in the picture could be the FGM's car, leaving before the sniffer dogs arrive?

From MARCH 27 2019 -

r0_0_1200_675_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Family drew on hope as community united in Tyrrell search

Just had the strangest thought... Would GJ give FFC inside information of what he knows of the case to deal with present police tacticts? She has publicly supported him, will he return the favour?

Would you return the favour of a POI in a child's death that hoodwinked and lied to you for 7 years? I think he would feel more betrayed than loyalty at this point.

I have to say, as much as I think he deserved his punishment. It would be very hard to sit across from a person you know is an accused pedophile and try and keep an open mind. Especially when they were due at the house for repairs that day. And all the other pedophiles he had to question and the horrible evidence he must have seen.

Also he came in 5 or 6 mths into the investigation, so any initial focus and allowing POI to drive around and cars not being forensically checked was on another detective. Yes he should have done this when he got the job. But it seems 2 sets of experienced detectives were fooled.

Last edited:
Wasn't there something about the woman being of a large size ?

Possibly. Something like she was pulled over on the side of the road or something like that. Hopefully you can remember more details than I can.

I’ve had a quick Google but just keep finding articles about RC’s sighting, which is not the one I’m thinking of.

I've always thought the foster mother and father sounded way too cocky and rehearsed in their interviews. They are trying too hard to be convincing. Looking back at the police interview, I am surprised that Jubelin was prepared to rule them out so soon. She is always referring to the impact of his disappearance on William's sister. They only turn on the water works at the end of the interview:

The fact that the police tracker dogs could not find a trace of William outside the property boundaries has always bothered me. The mother dismissed that as because there were too many people walking around the incident scene -- seems she is totally ignorant of the way tracker dogs follow an individual scent.

I perceive that the chooks are finally coming home to roost.

Why do they think it could only have been moved there as compared to somewhere else nearby ?

Is it because that's where the FG car went, near there and no further.

They have mentioned it is based on a hydrologist, who helped in the Morcombe case. So it where they believe if something was disposed of, after time where it would be naturally carried by water. I may be wrong but the site is not a constant stream but more ephemeral.

Were the FF simply trusted at face value? LE scared of offending them?

I've never heard of this happening before.

If the FF were asked and they said no surely there would be red flags.

Police should have asked the foster parents to sit polygraph tests. Granted they are not admissible in court but they do give investigating police a pretty good idea of where they should be focusing their attention. And refusal to sit a test gives police yet another perspective on potential suspects.

Breaking News!

Watching on Sky News .. a group of detectives and forensics are focused into a specific part of the ground, with forensics using brushes to clear away soil .. a copy of the spiderman suit was brought in and compared with something on the evidence marker .. will post a link when one is available.

Police should have asked the foster parents to sit polygraph tests. Granted they are not admissible in court but they do give investigating police a pretty good idea of where they should be focusing their attention. And refusal to sit a test gives police yet another perspective on potential suspects.

or maybe just forensically check the cars they had access too. Check the scrub the FM said she drove too and turned around. Was the foster daughter independently questioned by an expert in child interview techniques? Alot seems to have been missed.

One thing that gets me is in the podcast she says she knew instantly he was taken. But then said she heard screams in the bush and went to investigate but it was thiick and thought "oh he wouldnt get past that" and turned around. If you thought he was abducted you would be in the bush if you heard a scream. Also that bush had mutiple trails, so you would at least get someone to drive into it and at least check it out. They had a 4wd, fancy, but what are a few scratches on your Range rover when your kid is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx