Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Hornsby court be the court location for Avos for Kendall?

I’m curious because on nov 23 -Hornsby- AVO mentions… I can see a homicide dets name listed there (but a different first name to the other that was removed) the person this AVO against is specifically linked with

No. Kendall and Hornsby are nowhere close to each other. Hornsby is, however, close(ish) to where the foster parents live.

I’m curious because on nov 23 -Hornsby- AVO mentions… I can see a homicide dets name listed there (but a different first name to the other that was removed) the person this AVO against is specifically linked with
I saw the original AVO's there on Monday but they have since been removed.... unless you have found something different?

Looking at the list, it seems that Hornsby almost handles nothing else other than AVOs. I 'm amazed at the number of them.

And some kids are heavy sleepers at that young age. I don't think it's that unusual to put pull-ups on a 3 or even a 5 yr old. JMO

My 10 yo has only just stopped wearing pull-ups at night. She’s an incredibly heavy sleeper and isn’t inclined to go to the toilet during the night if staying somewhere that isn’t home.

Given they have both been charged with assault, my mind is now imagining that the daughter, after being triggered by CS's case in WA, may have confronted the FP which resulted in a bad reaction from the parents.

It is also possible the alleged assault was picked up on 'bugging'

Bingo, imo!

And then, imo, some 'new evidence' about WT's dissapearance from "lindsay" has been told to police, because it all seems to have happened extraordinarily quickly.

The photo bugs me because I think there is 5 people there when the photo was taken. FG, W & L, who can all be seen in the photo, person who is taking the photo and the person that WT is looking at in the photo.

I heard the FM explain during an interview that WT was looking up at her in the photo, whilst she was simultaneously bending down taking it.
IMO, this explanation is mind-boggling and quite frankly, insulting.

Whether the FM & FF are guilty of doing anything to William or not, they were today charged with both assaulting an 11 year old child.

No matter how you cut it, they look like pretty terrible people if the alleged assault is found to be true.

And IMO, to add to that, homicide detectives are not going to take out AVO's / Charge people in an unrelated assault case (especially given their wealth, legal representation and perceived 'victim status' for losing William) unless they have something pretty damn good.

You don’t need much to take out an AVO/lay charges for common assault. An accusation and what? Some sort of evidence something physically happened. If not eyewitness than a bruise or a mark or scratch that could be completely unrelated.

It seems like a bit of an odd scenario for two adults to get physical with a child at the very same time. Don’t you think?

Common assault seems so vague. I guess we’ll see what comes out in the wash at court.

Long story short I feel like I need more details.

Has that time been absolutely verified? I know there was debate about it but I don't know if police accept it as 100% unquestionable.

Likewise I want to know this for certain, because that is the one key piece of evidence that, if wrong (and it was actually 6am, or 7am etc) it could make it much easier to explain the time frame.

I don't think Williams sister has told them any new information, as the police seem to know precisely where to look this time.
Maybe she could of gave information about William being on the balcony that morning out the back, and she has told the fosters she wants to come forward with that information and they have assulted her to shut her up

You don’t need much to take out an AVO/lay charges for common assault. An accusation and what? Some sort of evidence something physically happened. If not eyewitness than a bruise or a mark or scratch that could be completely unrelated.

It seems like a bit of an odd scenario for two adults to get physical with a child at the very same time. Don’t you think?

Common assault seems so vague. I guess we’ll see what comes out in the wash at court.

There has to be evidence of an assault to be charged with assault, and also, taking an AVO out against people when there is a child involved can have serious consequences in a deep police record search, even if there are no charges laid or convictions. Police don't do this lightly.

I've seen a few cases where two people were named in AVO's in matters like these, and if I had to take a guess it could be a situation hypothetically, like, the mother might be in a physical altercation with the child and the father might then intervene and act for the mother, rather than the child, for example, might spank the child or restrain the child, or force the child into a car, or, etc etc. Just a hypothetical. In this case AVO's could be taken out against both, and charges may be laid against both.

Police should have asked the foster parents to sit polygraph tests. Granted they are not admissible in court but they do give investigating police a pretty good idea of where they should be focusing their attention. And refusal to sit a test gives police yet another perspective on potential suspects.
It is often hard to get a valid polygraph on grieving, upset parents of a missing child. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966