Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I commented before early in the thread but was shot down as I'm not verified I only work in a bank. However with the place I work and the other bank accounts I have the CREDIT card statement does not show the time of transaction, only date. However my colleagues can look up a time on the internal system and this would be made available to LE on request (or with warrant more likely). EFTPOS transactions are different and some statements do show the time of transaction. IIRC WS friend said it was a credit card statement. Therefore I don't believe the time would have been on it.
This is correct.

Hi guys, this is my first time commenting on this case. I may be being extremely naive, but I just don't feel like BS is involved. I'll be the first to admit I was wrong if it turns out he did interfere with poor little William, but he is really being crucified here, is it possible the police have focused in on one suspect and have their blinders on? The claremont case comes to mind... Anyways, just wanted to make some contribution considering I've been stalking this thread, thought I'd pop in to say hello. Fingers crossed the police are on the right track and William gets some justice asap.

i feel the same, he has been called a paedo and has all but been burnt at the stake, i reserve judgement until there is proof he actually did harm little william
if BS is innocent his life is all but ruined, even if the cops clear him, sadly, s#%^always sticks
and we cannot pick our own names or initials and, being just letters, there are no indication of character

I thought he probably wasn't involved at first, but this continued police interest in him after the forensic tests is causing me to change my mind. I think he knows something but isn't telling.

Most of mine are aswell. But me and my husband have a joint account and both have a card for that account so just because a transaction is on there doesnt prove which one of us made it. I also have my own card to access all of the business accounts that are in my husbands name. In fact because i do the bookwork i use it more than him and also get any receipts i need made out to his name for tax purposes so on that basis alone i dont think a bank statement or receipt proves anything, even with a time stamped transaction on it.

Both businesses are are partnership with his wife, so if they used the business card (which I imagine they would, for tax purposes), it would be a joint business account.

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=57680698302

I think I commented before early in the thread but was shot down as I'm not verified I only work in a bank. However with the place I work and the other bank accounts I have the CREDIT card statement does not show the time of transaction, only date. However my colleagues can look up a time on the internal system and this would be made available to LE on request (or with warrant more likely). EFTPOS transactions are different and some statements do show the time of transaction. IIRC WS friend said it was a credit card statement. Therefore I don't believe the time would have been on it.

Yep, this is what you and I both said earlier on. Maybe each bank is different but I know for sure my personal bank and the one I worked at both do not supply timestamps unless requested by LE through the IT team. I'd be curious to know if all Australian banks work the same or if some show the time.

Even if it did show the time though, for credit/paywave transactions they don't "settle" for around 3 business days (as you'd know) so the date and time would not be correct (IT would be able to see otherwise), it would show the date and time it settled if it were to be on a statement. So if WS used his card and did 'tap and go' his statement is useless really but like a few of us have said, who even knows if he used the card, someone else could have had it in their possession on that day.

Thanks for that Rissa. :seeya: I have been wondering what the camera was that everyone has been talking about. Hope you don't mind, I screen-shotted the camera. I think that is it on the trunk of the tree on the left? About waist height to the police officer?

6t1ks9.png

I don't think that's a camera. The cameras are only about 6-8" square and that "dark patch" is much too big. If you go back to the original video clip in the post #852 above, it appears to be the side of a tree obscured by the tree in the foreground. He's not actually looking at it, he's talking to some other police officers as they leave the bush. Has anyone got any further evidence of cameras in the bush, or are we just presuming from what is in this clip?

It was reported in MSM on 19 September 2014 (seven days after William's disappearance) that BS's vehicle was seen parked in Benaroon Drive, along with police vehicles.

Was there ever a photo released of his van parked with police and rescue vehicles? if not, I doubt this being correct.

It was stated up thread that it was a news crew who noticed it you would have thought they'd immediately release the photo.

Although they have discounted the black Camry with a large lady acting suspiciously I cant discount it.

Does anyone know what make the three cars impounded from BS property were, we know the van was one.

Colin Youngberry, a Vietnam veteran from Laurieton, says he has known Spedding for almost three decades and that Spedding is devastated to be linked to William’s disappearance. Margaret Spedding is Youngberry’s wife’s cousin. Bill and Margaret married 28 years ago after both having children with previous partners.

Until four years ago Spedding, an electrician, and Margaret had lived in western NSW at Coonabarabran and Wellington. Four years ago they moved back to the mid-north coast, where Margaret was raised. They initially bought a unit, but sold that when they took on the guardianship of Margaret’s three grandchildren, and moved into larger rented premises to accommodate the boys, who came across from Wellington.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6z6-1227195227854

That's interesting - when I did a search for his business - there was a company "Speddos Rental World", which is based in Wellington, NSW. I initially dismissed it as being one of his business', but given your info above, there could be a connection, unless it's quite a coincidence. Unfortunately I can't get any further information without having to pay for it.

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=83138143192

No, you're right deugirtni. It wasn't reported as Spedding's van, only that is was a washing machine repair truck. My mistake on the date the van was seen in Benaroon Drive. It was reported on 14 September 2014, not the 19th as stated. Thanks Soso for the link.

As the search for the three year old ramped up MR Spedding returned to the grandmothers house a few days later to complete the repair .....The Daily Tele can reveal.

The search was ramping up - --- and the washing machine was being repaired .odd imo

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...aring-family-man/story-fnpn118l-1227193777963

The original article that mentions the washing machine repair van seems to suggest that it was on September 19.

"Police have spent eight days combing the dense bushland surrounding the property, as well as nearby roadsides, looking for William"
"The dozen or so cars parked out on the street all belong to people involved in the investigation – with the exception of a washing machine repair van"

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/09/19/case-missing-superhero/

Remember the police dogs could not pick up a scent beyond the boundary. If he was hit he'd have being crying loudly and time needed for BS to turn engine off and retrieve him....way too dangerous imo.

That's interesting - when I did a search for his business - there was a company "Speddos Rental World", which is based in Wellington, NSW. I initially dismissed it as being one of his business', but given your info above, there could be a connection, unless it's quite a coincidence. Unfortunately I can't get any further information without having to pay for it.

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=83138143192
BS owned that business but sold it and moved to a different town. Info is in the news article below

http://www.wellingtontimes.com.au/story/1222981/speddos-new-owner-to-make-town-first-choice/

The original article that mentions the washing machine repair van seems to suggest that it was on September 19.

"Police have spent eight days combing the dense bushland surrounding the property, as well as nearby roadsides, looking for William"
"The dozen or so cars parked out on the street all belong to people involved in the investigation – with the exception of a washing machine repair van"

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/09/19/case-missing-superhero/

BS had returned there a week later to complete the job but maintains he had nothing to do with the boys disapperance. "I had no involvement I wasn't there the day it occurred."
Mr S told the Sunday telegraph in his first sit down interview.

It does seem that the repair van was in the street very close to or on the 19th. imo

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195778466

LE most likely noticed the van sitting there as well as media and took note. Especially if it stuck out like a sore thumb. They may have had images on their dash cams perhaps. Maybe at the the time MSM did not have permission to state the name of the company on the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne