Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don’t get it either , unless shoes found in boot of car ??
I have been wondering if shoes have been found as well? However I think this search was planned around the time the Coroner last visited Kendall, and FGM's car was only retrieved last week....

Unless perhaps they were down in the well where the spare tyre is kept?? Under the board in the back? Forgotten??

Otherwise the shoe aspect is still a mystery, to me anyway....

IMO

But when the Daily Telegraph reported in September that NSW Police had zeroed in on a new person of interest, the foster family issued an angry statement.

"Imagine waking up to an unsubstantiated article published by a large media outlet claiming a 'senior officer' within NSW Police shared that they have a NEW person of interest, while inferring that this case is on the brink of being solved," the couple said on the "Where's William" website.

"Once again we are forced to watch others objectify William for personal gain. Fake news causes more heartache for William's loved ones."

William Tyrrell's foster parents say they have 'nothing to hide' - NZ Herald

Now this is a very odd reaction for grieving parents whose child has been missing for 7 years. A senior officer within NSW Police is hardly an unsubstantiated report. I can understand them being upset that the article was published without the police notifying them first, but this is extreme.
But knowing now its them who was being looked at...explains the venomous irritation.

moo

Or did MFC get back and then FFC went to AMS and then to the reeds and after that drove on Batar Creek and then called 000?
When mfc came back ffc asked him if he had William he replied ' why would I have William '.
He went to the millers, then ffc yelled out to ams as she was out having are cigarette.
She came and walked with ffc down to the reeds , and then went back and called the police.
Not once in the ffc statement to the police it was mentioned she drove to the riding school.
Did she mention that after? If so where ?

Does anyone actually believe the FF had the time, skill and foresight to change the photo times?

I'm fairly computer literate and that's not something that's straight forward to do as a panicked thought and in a very narrow window.

Best leave that discrepancy to some automated software mechanism, imo.

I'm not sure how the discrepancy got leaked to the public?

Surely by now Police have done some tests on similar cameras to see how they behave under similar settings. They surely know one way or the other what the time stamps mean.

I'm not sure JLZ, but she did go there with AMS

In the end we learnt that the FFC likes to let her tea sit to cool a bit, so she didn't get to finish her cup of tea
Thanks Doc.....
So the tea was made about 10:00am (roughly) , and possibly FM left the house for the drive and returned by 10:30ish, and at 11:06 when Rowley arrived the tea was still warm????

Does tea stay warm for an hour??? (I don't drink tea, but my coffee would be undrinkable after an hour)

Just wondering?? and wondering how it all fits with the timeline??? And WHY that question was asked??? Was it so obscure to catch someone by surprise??

JMO

Before 10.35. MFC arrived back at Benaroon at 10.35. She did an initial search of the yard, then the house, opening all the cupboards and then went down to Batar Creek rd to as far as the riding school and returned to the house. When she arrived home she saw the text from MFC and he arrived within a minute at 10.35 whereupon she informed him WT was missing, asking him was he with him. He then took off, looking for him and FFC made her 1st approach to a neighbour's house across the road to AMS's place. AMS could already hear the MFC calling out and searching for WT.
Perhaps thought she had more time if not expecting him home just yet?

It was discussed in the previous thread and I don’t think LE released this info. HOWEVER, to change the metadata retroactively it looks like it would have to be done on a computer, which suggests it was done after WT went missing.
After WT went missing? In this new context, I am not sure what that means... Does that mean after he was injured/harmed but before they called police for help?

When mfc came back ffc asked him if he had William he replied ' why would I have William '.
He went to the millers, then ffc yelled out to ams as she was out having are cigarette.
She came and walked with ffc down to the reeds , and then went back and called the police.
Not once in the ffc statement to the police it was mentioned she drove to the riding school.
Did she mention that after? If so where ?
It's in the video statement..... IIRC
That was released by the Coroner during the inquest...

There are so many variables in the case. One fact to consider is due to the amount of willing searches they inadvertently trampled all over any evidence of anything. Such a difficult decision to make on weather to treat any disappearance as suspicious or not from the start. Also on the FF ,how people behave in situations also varies. Who can say how anyone should or should not act in any given situation. At this time from media reports I have read and LE statements ,it appears ( I am making an assumption) that LE may have felt it was time to have another really good look over everything with fresh eyes as the coroner considers all the evidence in the case before she delivers her findings. All sounds very sensible to me.

I wonder if the FFC threw a shoe out the window in the opposite direction to where she went hoping to blame an abductor. And they've had a shoe all along. But the photo made them think "that's weird he isn't wearing shoes. Why would they put shoes on if they weren't going anywhere. And he went missing just after the photo??

I have in my notes she got home from grocery shopping @ 10:30-10:35
- and didn't notice any cars leaving the street, but did notice the neighbour across the road who she gave a wave to, ride on mower man. When AMS went down Benaroon about 15 minutes later she did not recall seeing mower man. When down that end of the street again about 11.30? visiting LH's place, ride on mower man asked what was going on and they told him a little boy was missing. He decided to grab his dog and go for a walk. I think the reeds searched behind the bus stop are near his house.

Surprise. Not.

This is interesting:

"Emails from William's case worker in 2014 reveal the foster parents were making enquiries to adopt William and discussions were even had on the morning the little boy vanished."

I don't recall the FM mentioning this correspondnce in her timeline of events?

Does anyone have a timeline of the calls the FM made the morning William went missing?

I have always thought that something happened to him (not abducted) and nobody knew about it until a long time later, maybe nobody still knows. I feel he fell into a damaged septic system, storm drain or the water tank, even crawled under the house, slipped between the soil and the brickwork and suffocated before they even noticed he was missing. He may still be there. If the family found him much later, maybe they felt they couldn't tell anyone after all the publicity about him being abducted. (I think I can add this link as it is public and not a book etc). It has a pic of under the house. 48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes

Perhaps thought she had more time if not expecting him home just yet?
According to FM statements and the timeline we put together..... FF was actually "running late" to be home...... as FM sent the kids down to "search for Daddy's car" much earlier, as she said she expected him back then..... when the kids were getting bored....

IMO

New thought.....

The FGM'S car was seized last week before the new searches started this week. Maybe they found traces of blood in the car, hence the luminol testing at the various sites in Kendall.

Hello, a new member here. I really am very appreciative of the great wealth of resources that members of the forum have collected!
But one thing I keep noticing is everyone keeps asking very logical questions re the police's current investigation.
Why wouldn't you delete the photo if it incriminated you? Why would you move the body?

The truth is, unless a crime is premeditated and planned, people don't account for every single possibility and every single action they'll take. Crimes get solved because people make simple mistakes that a person not under duress and able to think calmly and rationally would not make. People's actions under anxiety, adrenaline, exhilaration, psychosis, intoxication, anger trauma, guilt. They're not rational, they're all emotional responses and emotional responses are where folks make mistakes. Police solve crimes because they're good at understanding how people act when they're not behaving rationally. They're trained to understand that.

I'm not casting any aspersions on anyone in this case. But I do think it's unhelpful to understanding the motives of the current police investigation to be throwing out questions related to logical actions a person would take to cover up a crime. It's not my opinion that anything anywhere has pointed to the FFC as being a coldblooded or ruthless murderer. But could she make poor decisions under a high stress situation that result in her taking a criminal action? Of course, any one could. No one knows how they are going to react to a situation until they are confronted with it, really.

Excellent first post!

I think the time stamp on the camera was an oversight on the FPs behalf and worked in their favour. IMO it is unlikely they altered it. Rather, I think if the photo was taken at 7:39 they lied to police saying it was taken later, and it just so happens that the camera settings were wrong and it looks like it was taken at 9:39 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member