Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting statement.

I have previously read that the FP went after people making negative comments about them on social media, especially odd behaviour given their identities were suppressed. Apparently, they had legal letters sent to people in social media crime groups.

Doubt the lawyers would pursue defamation over commentary about their involvement in a case which was publicly acknowledged by police.

You'd think they would be spending their time doing other things, like trying to assist police in finding their 'missing' foster child, or defending their assault charges. IMO.

Yes If I remember correctly wasn't someone charged for harassing the FF?

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
If he had behaviour issues under investigation, it may have been recommended that he not have them by a doctor to see if it makes a difference (Mum of kids with ADHD here)
That is what I had read earlier---that WT may have had some kind of hyperactivity and the FP's thought he should not be having a lot of sugar because of it.

We also have to keep in mind that one of the bio parents was previously charged with absconding with WT when he was a child, and did not have legal custody. That is why there were supervised visits only, I believe. So it was a complicated situation, imo.

Hug a tree is what they teach Scouts and Guides to do if they get lost. It's part of the STOP procedure (Sit down, Think, Observe, Plan).

Search and Rescue people often report that the first thing very young kids say to them is along the lines of "Where did Mummy go?". It seems they figure that Mummy went away rather than the opposite.

interesting because I didn’t think I was lost, I was there but mum was not =she was missing from me. I guess that’s young children self minded thinking, but also good attachment as little kids generally know their parents are where they are. Back to William- if he had wandered that morning he may have thought the same - he was in the bush- his family & house are missing

I posted a link two threads ago at the same time I posted that it was 9.30am that FF left the house
And I remember in the Sunday interview that the BM gave that she stated that she did not know that these discussions about permanent adoption were happening as she was still having visits with the children.

I am not sure who it was recently, maybe SA? posted snippets of a police interview with the FFC and I think a C officer. It was not a link but an interview breakdown. Anyone know where I can find this? Was this from the inquest?

interesting because I didn’t think I was lost

And that's what saves young kids. Older kids and adults typically panic when they realize they are lost. Even seasoned trekkers have panicked and done truly stupid things as a result. There are some harrowing stories on the subject.

The area fascinates me and I have few a books on it, including "Why People Get Lost" by Paul Dudchenko.

Yeah I don’t much like it either, I feel if they had a real lead they’d just go quiet and get on with whatever work they needed to get done to follow it to its conclusion and get the case to trial.

Political grandstanding?

It reminds me of the CS case, so much information out there to break the case and gather as much information as possible and hopefully someone around perp or has seen something might come forward. Also I believe the CS case has been solved and maybe they want to use the same tactics as was used in CS case to solve it? Just MOO

Hi Doc ..... just wondering IF this could be the reason behind the current investigation???

Have digital records been found to be not consistent with verbal statements? When they were double checked, or more info obtained???

Otherwise it is definitely a struggle to understand or comprehend.....

I am sure I read again just recently that it was stated by LE at end of inquest what a new previously unknown witness had come forward.
I wondered if that brought about what seemed a rather abrupt end, instead of COVID as was stated... .
However, I’ve searched & cannot now find the article!

Can anyone else recall that or did I dream it !

BBM. I was a bit disturbed by the bio mums report that when they were on visits to the kids, the FF would interfere and bring the kids sweets and other treats.

Sounds like FM wanted to control everything and when WT and sister had visits with Bio Family FF became insecure in case children developed attachments to the bio parents ? Also offering sweets to the children to distract them from bio parents, what if some random offered WT sweets to lure him to end of driveway, would he have taken them? I have seen photos of WT and at his young age he had everything a child materialistically could want. I saw him with one of those air guitars at his age. I think he was spoilt with toys and material things by FP.

Do William and his sister share the same biological father and mother? Or is it just the bio mother that they share and they have different bio Dads?

I am sure I read again just recently that it was stated by LE at end of inquest what a new previously unknown witness had come forward.
I wondered if that brought about what seemed a rather abrupt end, instead of COVID as was stated... .
However, I’ve searched & cannot now find the article!

Can anyone else recall that or did I dream it !

I recall it! That a brand new previously unknown witness came forward. So unless we both dreamt the same dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member