Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read the more I feel sorry for the bio family. As well as anger. Yes clearly the bio family had issues but gee whiz. Bio family initially had no legal representation but it appears everyone else did.

"The issues surrounding William’s fostering may come the spotlight when the inquest resumes this week.

The boy’s biological father - who was legally unrepresented in preliminary inquest hearings in March - has now been granted a lawyer, via Legal Aid.

The foster carers have their own lawyer for the inquest, as does FACS, (and the NSW Police) and the Salvation Army, which supervised William’s care through the now defunct Young Hope program."

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

It just doesn't feel right imagine if you were the birth perents and find out a man is sleeping with your little son, its not allowed in the UK i just googled co sleeping with foster kids earlier today, im all for perents co sleeping it so natural im all for it, but it doesn't feel right when people are doing it with other people's children, everyone has different views and opinions its illegal in the UK but I can't find the laws in NSW maby there is no law yet doesn't mean there will never be one, im someone who is pro co sleeping, the reason I don't feel comfortable with foster fathers sleeping with the boys is because it does open up a situation that a child could be sexual abused or it puts the foster father in a position that he could be blamed for sexual abuse even if it didn't happen, im not saying that every one would do this, im just saying that if your a birth perent who regularly sees your child and the person who cares for your child who is at this stage just a carer not there adopted parent it doesn't sit with me, I would be upset if it was my child i guess once they become the adopted parent its their right to do as they please with the child until then they are just caring on behalf of the department
The foster family have had WT in their care since he was a baby .. so they were to him his parents - his birth family had visitation rights - so he doesn’t very little time with him . It’s not like his foster family are strangers - it is not weird to have small child sleeping in same bed as parents…

I am just wondering under what legal circumstances the Foster Parents will be named and identified. It seems to me the fact they can't be identified is a huge disadvantage to the investigation. Always has been . Did I read in an earlier thread the FM made sure this protection was in place before details of William's disappearance was announced to the media? I am sure I read that somewhere????

They have chosen to not reveal their identities, they are allowed to now.

They claim it's to protect the daughter but they have different surnames and everyone already knows her surname because of William.

Looks like hiding. JMO

Interesting to remember that the Coroner only released the audio of FF's interview with Jubelin regarding "Ruling out the Foster Parents")

The FM interview has never been released....

IMO
IF
FM, is found to be involved, then possibly she made a mistake by not "lawyering up" for this interview ....
(although we do not know conclusively that she didn't... but it has never been mentioned... as Jubelin got them that day under false pretenses....)

Statement from Jubelin:
“I wasn’t overly concerned about it but they put it to me so I thought for the sake of making sure we had covered every possibility, I basically ambushed the parents and then I interrogated and formally interviewed (them),” he said.
William Tyrrell investigation: Former lead detective Gary Jubelin defends foster parents as he reveals ‘covert operation’ | 7NEWS

Also IMO,
If I have have learned one thing from this case ..... it is to always get the best lawyer you can afford if being questioned by the Police, even if you are innocent....

Excerpt from FF Interview:

It’s also not true to say that the foster parents were never quizzed about a possible accident. Jubelin called them into homicide headquarters on September 1, 2016 – two years after William went missing – and interrogated them.

“You know, it has been suggested to me that he might have hurt himself accidentally when they were looking after him, and they have panicked and covered it up,” he said to the foster father.

“Never likely. No way. They’d never do that, even if he hurts himself. You’d go straight to the ambulance. Police. They’d never do anything like that,” he said.

“What about … that you came home in the car, and William ran out to see you, and it’s a classic case of a driveway tragedy?”

“Ran him over?”

“Yeah.”

“No.”

“And another theory, there’s a few of them, that (the foster mother’s mum) is an elderly lady and she might have done something to accidentally injure William, and (the foster mother) is covering up for her.”

“No, could not hurt a fly.”

Yet police are now saying – not publicly, but very clearly by their actions – that they still think it’s possible that something happened at the house. If that is right, well, the cards will fall where they fall.

William Tyrrell: Behind the silence lies so much pain, and so many questions (theaustralian.com.au)

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Foster parents aren't allowed to sleep with children regardless of gender.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to remember that the Coroner only released the audio of FF's interview with Jubelin regarding "Ruling out the Foster Parents")

IMO
IF
FM, is found to be involved, then possibly she made a mistake by not "lawyering up" for this interview ....
(although we do not know conclusively that she didn't... but it has never been mentioned... as Jubelin got them that day under false pretenses....)

Statement from Jubelin:
“I wasn’t overly concerned about it but they put it to me so I thought for the sake of making sure we had covered every possibility, I basically ambushed the parents and then I interrogated and formally interviewed (them),” he said.
William Tyrrell investigation: Former lead detective Gary Jubelin defends foster parents as he reveals ‘covert operation’ | 7NEWS

Also IMO,
If I have have learned one thing from this case ..... it is to always get the best lawyer you can afford if being questioned by the Police, even if you are innocent....

It’s also not true to say that the foster parents were never quizzed about a possible accident. Jubelin called them into homicide headquarters on September 1, 2016 – two years after William went missing – and interrogated them.

“You know, it has been suggested to me that he might have hurt himself accidentally when they were looking after him, and they have panicked and covered it up,” he said to the foster father.

“Never likely. No way. They’d never do that, even if he hurts himself. You’d go straight to the ambulance. Police. They’d never do anything like that,” he said.

“What about … that you came home in the car, and William ran out to see you, and it’s a classic case of a driveway tragedy?”

“Ran him over?”

“Yeah.”

“No.”

“And another theory, there’s a few of them, that (the foster mother’s mum) is an elderly lady and she might have done something to accidentally injure William, and (the foster mother) is covering up for her.”

Yet police are now saying – not publicly, but very clearly by their actions – that they still think it’s possible that something happened at the house. If that is right, well, the cards will fall where they fall.

William Tyrrell: Behind the silence lies so much pain, and so many questions (theaustralian.com.au)
Wonder why the FM statement was never released?

The more I read the more I feel sorry for the bio family. As well as anger. Yes clearly the bio family had issues but gee whiz. Bio family initially had no legal representation but it appears everyone else did.

"The issues surrounding William’s fostering may come the spotlight when the inquest resumes this week.

The boy’s biological father - who was legally unrepresented in preliminary inquest hearings in March - has now been granted a lawyer, via Legal Aid.

The foster carers have their own lawyer for the inquest, as does FACS, (and the NSW Police) and the Salvation Army, which supervised William’s care through the now defunct Young Hope program."

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

Sorry my original reply got caught up in the quote.

My reply was:
Yeah, me too. It's very sad. Especially the quote upstream that described the BF handcuffed face down on the ground saying to William "I'm sorry mate...". Don't get me wrong, he and the BM had done the wrong thing, but that image broke my heart.

This
I’m curious as what is being held in the right hand here, to me (IMO) it looks like a white tissue, from FM fall she mentioned ?

also FM mentioned “Moore” is “Moore” a street, or a road off bater creek? I’ve had a quick look on google maps o_O cannot find. Not sure if I heard wrong

William Tyrrell's foster parents give evidence
This has really been bugging me too, especially as the bit where she said Moore had actually been redacted in one of the MSM articles for some reason. Could it possible be the surname of someone who lived around there? I’m struggling to think of what else it could be

This area is apparently remote. But is there a possibility there is CCTV in the area, that wasn't there 7 years ago?

It's always surprised me to read of murderers moving a body, sometimes multiple times. Or criminals returning again and again to the scene of the crime. It puzzles me that they do this and that it's not that uncommon.

CCTV, dash cam footage, phone pings, recordings are all "intelligence" and specific too. As opposed to the accepted unreliability of human witnesses.

Burying a body in a shallow grave is a very risky thing to do. Even in very remote parts of the world, there have been cases where a hiker, or hunter, or trapper comes across lightly buried human bones that have been either exposed by the elements or scattered by animals.

IMO, it would take a very hard and calculating person to rebury a corpse. I could imagine a sociopath doing it, for sure.

They have chosen to not reveal their identities, they are allowed to now.

They claim it's to protect the daughter but they have different surnames and everyone already knows her surname because of William.

Looks like hiding. JMO
No they are still NOT allowed to be revealed.... The Coroner has applied Suppression Orders to stop all of William's Family being identified.

IMO

IMO
IF

Statement from Jubelin:

Also IMO,

“Ran him over?”

“Yeah.”

“No.”

I agree never talk to police with out legal representation

This

This has really been bugging me too, especially as the bit where she said Moore had actually been redacted in one of the MSM articles for some reason. Could it possible be the surname of someone who lived around there? I’m struggling to think of what else it could be
I thought I’d read Moore somewhere when I searched a while back, I was unsure if FM meant *moore* as in a place or street. Or if she meant driving along batar creek.. more, as in further stalling as she was re counting what was further along - the riding school.

I watched the 60 Minutes piece and was quite alarmed at that looming high balcony dominating the background of so many of the shots. It was almost screaming to be noticed! And the fact that it can be accessed from the backyard -easily for an active three-year-old- is quite alarming. I kept wanting to shout at the reporter like I was watching a pantomime: 'BEHIND YOU!'

I've also been relistening to the 10Speaks podcast and what struck me is how often the FP say that he absolutely, definitively would not have wandered off. I don't think you can make such a definite claim about ANY preschooler. They are unpredictable!

Since the new developments, I have been thinking about how incredibly dangerous that balcony/ verandah is!!! It presents an accident waiting to happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest