Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now I think William was unsupervised from about 9:45am and disappeared into the bush where any number of things (unrelated to human interference) could have happened.

I could change my mind numerous times today, because I still have no idea.
This is what I think happened too - either to the bush or up to the road to look out for Dads car. From there, whether it was the bush or the road, anything could have happened. And like you, my mind changes constantly.

I wonder why she would bother changing the time? I understand if she changed the date but why change the time right down to changing the milliseconds? Unless you were trying to prove something, doesn’t make sense.

i don’t think the time was deliberately changed. People just aren’t that clever. It’s the stuff of movies.

I think it’s just another of the “dumb luck” factors that sent police off investigating other leads.

I also don’t think it’s a terrible oversight by police not to pick up on the discrepancy. Police don’t chase down every rabbit hole. For police, they had a version of events from FM that they accepted as true and everyone just accepted the proof of life time. It was only when a lawyer started asking questions about what everyone else accepted to be fact (time of photo), that it was investigated.

That’s how the system works. That’s how evidence is tested. The Coroner’s Court is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. No criticism by me of NSWPOL’s failure to pick it up.

True crime TV shows are a completely false representation of how the criminal justice system works.

Last edited:
As of right now I think William was unsupervised from about 9:45am and disappeared into the bush where any number of things (unrelated to human interference) could have happened.

I could change my mind numerous times today, because I still have no idea.

I wonder if little AJ could’ve climbed out of the little creek he was found in. What if he wasn’t seen by Polair?

What if this happened to William but he was never seen/found.

Both William’s and AJ’s mums claimed their children would never wonder.

I wonder if little AJ could’ve climbed out of the little creek he was found in. What if he wasn’t seen by Polair?

What if this happened to William but he was never seen/found.

Both William’s and AJ’s mums claimed their children would never wonder.

Its so easy to get lost in thick bush and also very hard to find someone in there .. same goes if someone else hid a body there.

I’m wondering where said witness has been all this time.

I wonder if they realised they had info from listening to the podcast (as the inquest lead to a new witness, and then all material from the podcast was demanded - it all seem linked somehow ?)

This makes sense to me a little as The Teacher's Pet podcast had a similar result- people that previously din't know they knew things, were suddenly key informants.

I've only seen one article where it states the corrected timestamp is accepted by police, a forum member posted it a couple of days ago, I can't remember who atm, I'll see if I can track it down.
I don't know why other news outlets aren't publishing the same.

Alot of things were accepted by police that don't appear to have been immediately accepted by the coroner. If forensics requested by the coroner on the photo came back that the police were working off the wrong timeframe, they may have looked at everything again, and statements by people who claimed they saw something earlier in the morning would be considered in a different light.

DBM Information posted earlier by another forum member.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...d/news-story/c70aa2a46d6d77412ab5b2ce86dfde57

Geez, there are some theatrics going on. There is absolutely no need for investigators to first compare a piece of fabric located near the house to a Spider-Man suit before bagging it up. When you are searching for human remains in bushland and you find man made material, you bag it up for testing. You don’t first compare it in front of the media. It’s not as if the investigators were going to simply throw away a piece of fabric, located in the search area, because it didn’t look like the comparison fabric.

Does anybody think the FM's claim that she saw two cars parked outside is credible? Do police take that seriously or not?

I know these cars exist! We sleuthed this in the early days.

There is a photo where both the white AND the grey vehicles are clearly seen.

Here is the photo of the white one.
625F186C-6CAD-466A-8B12-389C0ED4F05C.jpeg

Can anyone help find the photos of both cars?

I want to get off this merry-go-round.

I am getting becoming very dubious / concerned about how this investigation is progressing.

I will admit I am a big Gary Jubelin fan, so I am bias, but this aside I think the Police Commissioners comments re: the investigation is political and *advertiser censored* covering.

Listening to Gary’s recent response to the last developments on the William Tyrrell investigation and the claims his investigation was in “shambles” on his podcast “I Catch Killers” further cements my concerns.

I’d recommend listening to it (available on Apple podcasts) but in summary:

- police commissioner Mick Fuller was in tenure for the full duration of the investigation
- Gary really offended by Mick Fullers comments - feels political and he posed that other senior police (commanders) should also be responsible if the investigation is in “shambles”
- Gary mentioned that at no time whilst he was leading the investigation did any of his superiors raise concerns about the course of the investigation, the direction of the investigation or the suspects they were looking into
- the only issues that Gary had at the time of the investigation was not enough staff and whether or not the investigation should be shut down - there was pressure to reduce the strike force by his superiors and Gary did not want to do this
- the foster parents were ruled out as suspects PRIOR to Gary Jubelin joining the strike force
- Gary Jubelin stated that when he joined the strike force as the lead of the investigation, there were regular briefings, he would have to submit progress reports which were reviewed by his superiors and he also had to attend panel review meetings where senior police attended to be updated on the progress on the investigation. Gary said he prepared and provided about 44 progress reports to senior police (his superiors)
- a member of the strike force, female detective, during a briefing, in mid 2016 raised concerns that there were things that wasn’t sitting well with her regarding the foster parents (their explanations etc) Gary valued the opinion of this female strike force member and as the foster parents were ruled out prior to Gary joining, he agreed that it’s important to keep all options open, there were many suspects, so Gary interviewed the foster parents separately.
- Gary said he went into homicide detective mode and interrogated both of the foster parents separately - it was difficult for them
- Gary advised that there was a covert operation in place immediately after the foster parents were interviewed to listen to their conversations to see if anything was discussed between the two foster parents. Apparently the foster parents said some pretty disparaging comments re: Gary following the formal interviews which is to be expected but nothing concerning was disclosed during the covert operation.
- Gary stated that the strike force eliminated the foster parents again following the formal interviews with the foster parents and nothing being uncovered during the covert operation.
- Gary stated that he wanted to rule out the parents (biological and foster) prior to announcing the million dollar reward.
- Gary stated when he was part of the investigation there was no physical evidence implicating the foster parents.

https://newsfeeds.media/william-tyrrell-search-kendall-locals-say-their-reputation-was-trashed/

Locals of the town where William Tyrrell vanished are furious its reputation has been ‘trashed’.
‘The community invested a lot of time and effort into looking for that little boy,’ a neighbour said.

We’re coming up with our own conclusions now about what went on that day…I’ve lain awake at night thinking about the fact William could have been in the bush over there all the time.’

:(

I wonder if the townsfolk are privy to what's in the search warrant for the house...

Key findings in fresh Tyrrell search

Geez, there are some theatrics going on. There is absolutely no need for investigators to first compare a piece of fabric located near the house to a Spider-Man suit before bagging it up. When you are searching for human remains in bushland and you find man made material, you bag it up for testing. You don’t first compare it in front of the media. It’s not as if the investigators were going to simply throw away a piece of fabric, located in the search area, because it didn’t look like the comparison fabric.

Why do you think police are pretending to be making exciting discoveries when they’re probably not? This is so weird .. are people higher up threatening to disband the task force, reduce funding allocation do you think, or is this supposed to trigger suspects to say / do something they can capture? Can’t think of any other reason for the theatrics.

Last edited:
Why do you think police are pretending to be making exciting discoveries when they’re probably not? This is so weird .. are people higher up threatening to disband the task force, reduce funding allocation do you think, or is this supposed to trigger suspects to say / do something they can capture? Can’t think of any other reason for the theatrics.

I reckon the pressure is on. I think WA police handling of CS case and amazing police work has put spotlight on this case. I remember reading references to William Tyrrell still missing whilst they were still looking for CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member