Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what the article actually reported.

Car seized in William Tyrrell investigation was 'driven by his wealthy foster MUM on the morning he vanished' - as she's seen in her Land Rover after being named as a person of interest
A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall.

Daily Mail Australia has also learned the alleged unspecified object is part of the focus of forensic search currently underway for traces of William, about 700m from his foster grandmother's home.
"...officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall."

That^^^sounds very 'iffy' and very speculative. It does not sound like there is witness testimony or a confession saying so.

They believe she MAY have thrown something from the vehicle.

I think there may be a misunderstanding around what constitutes a psychopath and a narcissist. They are very different diagnoses.
There certainly are a great deal of people in professional roles of power who either have NPD or show traits.
Actual Psychopaths are extremely rare.

It can be difficult to separate psychopathy from NPD. In fact, they overlap over the continuum (and this is confirmed in the DSM V). These 2 personality disorders are often discussed as the Dark Triad (which also includes Machiavellianism,). I won't bore you with a lecture. You can read more about the Dark Triad here:

Dark Triad - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Let's leave Jubez out of this. Remember he wasn't the first lead detective on this case. It's the first responders who should have looked at ffam first.
Let's not forget this is about solving what happened to Sweet William. Whoever is responsible, we just want justice for William.

Here's what the article actually reported.

Car seized in William Tyrrell investigation was 'driven by his wealthy foster MUM on the morning he vanished' - as she's seen in her Land Rover after being named as a person of interest
A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall.

Daily Mail Australia has also learned the alleged unspecified object is part of the focus of forensic search currently underway for traces of William, about 700m from his foster grandmother's home.

No, this isn’t the article I read it was a different one. I will find and attach. I’m not exactly sure how to do it though…

A while back, when I was reading about evidence given in the inquest in the MSM, I remember the article talking about a "memory expert" who testified. From what I remember (pardon the pun), this memory expert said that the FFC memory of the 2 cars in the street was "most likely not real". At the time I read this, I fully believed the FFC story, and it was jarring to me that this would be said. I thought at the time "why would they say this" and that it was perhaps a bit unfair - I even discussed this with my husband (who is really not very interested ;), but I was really perturbed by it at the time). Unfortunately I can't find a link at the moment, but will keep searching. Does anyone else remember this???? Those at the inquest??? I will post a link if I find one.

ETA: found it! William Tyrrell's foster mother could have created false memory about parked cars, inquest told
If I re-call correctly he didn't check the garage or the attic, all cars were checked.

The call lasted approx 40 odd minutes from memory & it was checked out too!

This info is from the inquest & has been discussed here at length & in MSM. She would have been asked 100's of questions around these cars before the inquest many years later IMO

Correct!

He was there for some of the inquest & wasn't for some parts, just the same as the Bio mother & father.

The cars have been described & discussed here way back & in MSM

Me either

He knew that night when it was on the local news

They are the same IMO

Yep, I agree

Why would the 000 caller need to know exactly where she looked thou?

Where do get an hour from?? Link?

That day & days later, it's in the 2 books we can discuss here & the one we can't ......

This was discussed at length recently , right here on this forum.....

Where has it been said the cup of tea was warm???

Seems a stretch to me too Katy....

Who said the tea was still warm??

Why go for a drive to do that thou, they could easily do that at home.

Actually ,the cups of tea were made before William was missing. It's all in these threads

Yep

I think everyone who has been following this case & on these threads for 7 years would have watched this??

But she did..

Why did she need to mention it in the 000 call, what would it have changed??

No

I wouldn't be surprised if I read on here he was taken by an alien....;)

It's been posted here recently & is easily found.

I've never heard that before, can you remember where you heard that from??

BBM: some of have , she was on full few everyday at the inquest.

So now we are "speculating " that she was having an affair with GJ :eek::mad:

Do you refrences for that . It's been stated before we need to do this

No similarities IMO

Maybe they just both wanted to give 2 children, who had already had a hard start to life, a loving family home???

Key players in William Tyrrell’s mystery disappearance

Where did I get 1hr from? According to this article, WT went missing at 10.15 - I’ve seen earlier also. 000 call was 10.57.

So sorry 45 mins from when he went missing to 000 call.

William is the victim. The FF were charged with child abuse. So the FD is also an alleged victim.

IMO The FF has enjoyed far too much anonymity and protection from scrutiny in this case.

Even if the FF is not responsible for the disappearance (which is highly doubtful IMO), there's the fact that a foster child (that is, somebody else's child who they were meant to be taking care of) was not adequately supervised and was taken. That makes the FM at the bare minimum, culpable to some extent.

IMO only.
For the health and safety of WT and his sister they were taken away by the Govt Agencies only to be put into a foster Care situation where, in 2 years of being with them the little boy disappears and the sister might be having all sorts of mental traumas re his disappearance and what ever else is going on that leads to the FM being charged by Police and an AVO being taken out. Isn't it ironic? Also from a Bio Dad and Mum who loved him to a woman who couldn't bond with the little boy. So So ironic....

Just having a look at other cases with foster children in NSW

This foster mother name is also suppressed

it appears the foster mother was angry after the nature of the care wasn't what she is hoping for

Im assuming that it is possible for foster mothers to allegedly kill foster children when things aren't going as planned

Foster mum who 'brutally killed infant son' granted bail

When the foster mother took care of the child, she was hoping to have him in a long-term placement, but was angered when she was notified of the “temporary” nature of the placement in the weeks before his death.
Reading this broke my heart. How can this happen. How can you have 3 of your own and wish to foster another and then be so cruel. My children are my life. I treasure them so much. Such a precious gift. I will never underestimate the miracle of birth, the love for a child, the happiness and joy they bring. I wish I could gather all those precious mistreated little souls into my arms and love them as they deserve.

"...officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall."

That^^^sounds very 'iffy' and very speculative. It does not sound like there is witness testimony or a confession saying so.

They believe she MAY have thrown something from the vehicle.

When I first read that, when the article was first published, I thought DM was insinuating that FM may have thrown William from the car.

It doesn't sound as if she was in that search area for long enough to do a 7-year long concealment of William. imo

Could this fall into the category of Munchausen by proxy by FFC, or is it possible a psychopath can commit such an offence but in their head actually believe a whole different senario, hence seven years of fighting for WT to be found?
yes, i was thinking munchausen awhile ago, the parent gets a lot of attention and sympathy for being a super parent to their sick child

That is why they have independent family liaison officers. Where was that person?

There was most likely someone appointed to that role, although I don't know how long that would pertain, especially given the awful length of this case.

Nonetheless, given what GJ himself says about his style, their role was probably somewhat diminished.

Media Watch just covered the way police have used media in this case to put pressure on suspects .. it was scathing. Will post the video when it’s available. I think I’ll reserve judgement on these latest developments until I see some actual evidence.

Ep 42 - William Tyrrell mystery
My thoughts exactly!

I am wondering about this - I live a short walk from this courthouse, considering going along tomorrow...?! Does anyone know if you can just.... go to court to observe...in Australia/NSW?

Generally, yes, however if there's a media circus involved, and it's a small court room, there can be no seats left.

(A closed court is another matter.)

Given that it's only a Mention, it will not be a long process before it is adjourned. You may have to wait for some time before it is called. I can't see it on the List so I don't know where it is on that. Alternatively, it might be handled first/early to get the media out of the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans