Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got in the car, drove down the street looking, looked along the end of the street, drove a little further down to where the road to the pony club is, pulled over, said to herself "he wouldn't be this far", turned around, drove back.

It is a distance of about 500m from the end of Benaroon Dr to where she turned around. About a one minute drive away, according to ...... Google Maps .

imo (but there are links)

She got out of the car.

“and I run out and I just look for him again”.

Does anyone know if there’s a longer version of FM’s walk through video that’s been released?

I find it very interesting that the only clips I can find is this same one in any article … this one. Why this one?

“And I just thought .. he’s not here”.

Or is he?

William Tyrrell's foster mother filmed retracing her steps with police

Does anyone know the terrain being searched now? I feel like the people of Kendall and others would have been walking every inch of these roads looking for a sign of William over the years. I can’t grasp that a body could have been there all this time and not been seen.

I read on WS that it is on private land. IMO

There was most likely someone appointed to that role, although I don't know how long that would pertain, especially given the awful length of this case.

Nonetheless, given what GJ himself says about his style, their role was probably somewhat diminished.

Scary to think that, If the FF were involved, they might have been given operational police information which could have made hiding things easier :eek:

Missing information is important information.

If I was searching for my 3 yr old son PRIOR to calling 000, when Police arrived I would tell them where I had already searched to avoid wasting time, including a Pony Club. IMO.

To be fair, she didn’t claim to search the pony club per se (IMO, she maintained that she’d pulled over to the side of the road in the vicinity)

From above link:

She cannot remember what happened and now, aged 10, she no longer remembers him at all.

"The photobooks are his memories — they show you the innocence and love his sister and him have for each other," their foster mother told the NSW Coroner's Court.

However, this is what the FFC claimed - not necessarily what the FD did/does herself, Since the inquest, has FD told FCC what she actually remembers about the day WT disappeared or has she undergone hypnosis and been able to recall what she observed.

Subjecting a child to hypnosis would be highly unethical IMO, and would likely cast huge doubts on any memories recalled for numerous reasons.

I do feel that WT’s sister’s recall will be based heavily on what those around her tell her (e.g. in relation to photos “that was you and WT at such and such a time, you did/said this” etc.). This would not necessarily have to be in a sinister way to control narrative about that awful day, but in a way that her connection to her brother is maintained as part of her life story. Just MOO.

William Tyrrell search Kendall: The major developments in missing boy case | Daily Mail Online

Ok so this is the article. The actual quote in the article is -

Daily Mail Australia reveals that on the morning William vanished, the foster mother drove her mother's car from the house along Batar Creek Road before turning back.

An object was allegedly tossed from the car, according to a witness.

Thank you. I know it may seem finicky to need the links, but that is the TOS when others have not seen the information before. I appreciate you finding it.
It is hard enough as it is, to keep the known facts straight so we can review the exact scenarios.

Media Watch just covered the way police have used media in this case to put pressure on suspects .. it was scathing. Will post the video when it’s available. I think I’ll reserve judgement on these latest developments until I see some actual evidence.

Ep 42 - William Tyrrell mystery
This is absolutely on the money.
God forbid the NSW Police are on a fishing expedition. It will be their undoing.
As usual, the ABC can be trusted to deliver unbiased and measured commentary.
Thanks for sharing.

yes, i was thinking munchausen awhile ago, the parent gets a lot of attention and sympathy for being a super parent to their sick child

A couple of snippets from Wiki on Factitious disorder imposed on another (Munchausen)

"In one study, the average age of the affected individual at the time of diagnosis was 4 years old. Slightly over 50% were aged 24 months or younger, and 75% were under six years old. The average duration from onset of symptoms to diagnosis was 22 months. By the time of diagnosis, six percent of the affected persons were dead, mostly from apnea (a common result of smothering) or starvation, and seven percent had long-term or permanent injury. About half of the affected had siblings; 25% of the known siblings were dead, and 61% of siblings had symptoms similar to the affected or that were otherwise suspicious. The mother was the perpetrator in 76.5% of the cases, the father in 6.7%"

"Management of FDIA may require putting the child in foster care".

Ahhhh, the irony.

I think there may be a misunderstanding around what constitutes a psychopath and a narcissist. They are very different diagnoses.
There certainly are a great deal of people in professional roles of power who either have NPD or show traits.
Actual Psychopaths are extremely rare.

How would you describe an actual psychopath?

I suspect the AVO is to protect William’s sister who may already be doing some of the detective work she promised to do in her statement to the coronial inquest.

I am truely saddened by the amount of soil they are taking to the laboratory. It is too disturbing to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214