Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the AVO is to protect William’s sister who may already be doing some of the detective work she promised to do in her statement to the coronial inquest.

I am truely saddened by the amount of soil they are taking to the laboratory. It is too disturbing to write.
Actually, I think the more the better. The more they take, the more likely to get a correct answer. IMO.

This is absolutely on the money.
God forbid the NSW Police are on a fishing expedition. It will be their undoing.
As usual, the ABC can be trusted to deliver unbiased and measured commentary.
Thanks for sharing.

Can you imagine if this all comes to nothing again? I wouldn’t put it past them .. we’ll just have to see what comes of it all.

Long time lurker, first time poster...so I have enjoyed all of your thoughts and theories.
I am intrigued by the FFC use of present tense when doing the walkthrough and in her later interview I saw some approx 18 months later. I posit that most people when remembering speak in the past tense. The FFC keeps coming back to "I'm seeing, I'm doing" etc. when recollecting. It seems to see IMHO to be a re-membering, a re-imagining rather than a true recall. Perhaps a manipulation by presenting the story in the present tense it is more authentic??? To put the listener into the protagnonist's narrative? That and the positive positions of words preceding the negative in the phrases just get me. ie: "I heard nothing", "we know nothing", "I saw nothing". Repeatedly.

7 years later and buried---there might not be any retrievable DNA evidence left at all....

I beg to differ with you:

Human DNA has been recovered from a Neanderthal fossil 70,000 years old. That's a record, but there may be plenty of DNA recoverable from a human body 10, 50 or even 150 years after death.

How long does DNA last?

Not sure if you can in NSW but in Victoria, in my local magistrates court you can. Unless it's a closed session.
It's likely to be closed because it deals with a minor and the motion is being brought by police on her behalf. Additionally, it's a child in the child protection system.
I cannot imagine it would be open court.

Long time lurker, first time poster...so I have enjoyed all of your thoughts and theories.
I am intrigued by the FFC use of present tense when doing the walkthrough and in her later interview I saw some approx 18 months later. I posit that most people when remembering speak in the past tense. The FFC keeps coming back to "I'm seeing, I'm doing" etc. when recollecting. It seems to see IMHO to be a re-membering, a re-imagining rather than a true recall. Perhaps a manipulation by presenting the story in the present tense it is more authentic??? To put the listener into the protagnonist's narrative? That and the positive positions of words preceding the negative in the phrases just get me. ie: "I heard nothing", "we know nothing", "I saw nothing". Repeatedly.

Welcome fellow lurker :D

I'm very bothered by this too. She uses verbs incorrectly in her 'recollections'.

I also noticed in the police interview that she was already talking about Williams sister growing up as an only child, while also purporting to have hope he's still alive.

In all of her statements she uses incorrect tense.

IMO only.

I will. I'm a new member and have only just read about being verified. I have 15 years under my belt and being newly divorced with some extra kid free time on my hands, I'm delving into this SM world of true crime. I read about the procedure today. Thanks for the suggestion.

Welcome :) and I for one love legalese :)

I am not understanding the references to Munchausen Syndrome in this case. I thought the main motive for the mother in MS cases is that they want attention for the pain and distress from their ill child. But the foster mom has wanted to stay anonymous. Would someone with Munchausen Syndrome wang to be anonymous? I'd think they'd want public sympathy.

In the 3 cases I know of, the mothers had blogs and social media, discussing their children's illness with others. It drove them to continue the charade.

Yes, I have said the same thing in a previous thread. It is very unusual. @organised_chaos also posted a link on the last thread to an article that describes how switching between tenses can be a sign of lying.

I was thinking more down the lines that the foster mother doesn't want the children to hav a relationship with the biological mother because foster mother was sending emails asking that WT see the birth mother less, and she didn’t want to know the birth mother herself, that its creating another job for the salvation army they hav to employ a person to take child from foster mother to the birth mother then back again to foster mother meaning the children can now only see birth mother once ever 2 months, then in the wheres WT book its stated foster mother asked BA from the salvation army to ask birth mother if she can look after the other biological son while the biological mother has the next baby, foster mother wants to look after the other children well im sure if she wanted to know the biological mother thies things may be an option but she has opted out she doesn't want to know the biological mother but she is asking to look after the next child WT brother, I really wonder what dates did she ask to look after the next child when new baby was born and what dates did she send the emails claiming behaviors and sleep problems requesting that WT see the birth mother less or not at all then threaten giving up, I honestly wonder if this was punishment for not being allowed to get her hands on the next child, the birth mother’s hasn't lost that child why would she hand it over to the foster family to hav a brake from it? Especially when the foster family doesn't want to know her and she has to see WT less because the salvation army hav to do a swap over, before foster mother opted out on knowing the birth perents WT got to see his mum every 2 weeks, its like the foster mother is slowly moving forward to hav WT not see him mum at all, first its every 2 weeks, then every 7 to 8 weeks now its asked if WT can see her less because of behaviour and sleeping issues but in the mist of all this the foster mothers is asking if she can look after the other biological child WT brother because the birth mother is having a baby and my need a brake (its almost like she is basically trying to notify the department that hey there is another baby on the way this woman may need a brake and im here to take the next one)

It could also be that because she couldnt bond with WT she might feel that she might bond with another baby and maybe give WT up? She knows that the bio mum is having another baby and could be easy pickings? But wouldnt that drive the bio mad with rage for the FM? What kind of games is the FM playing with the bio mums head?????

I am truely saddened by the amount of soil they are taking to the laboratory. It is too disturbing to write.

Why are you saddened by that?

In some cases police have dug through entire rubbish dumps in search of evidence.

I know someone who lives up Kendall way and he told me that he has zero mobile coverage on his property. If he didn't keep his landline he'd have to drive to town to get a signal to make calls.

When we first got a mobile we had to leave the house and stand in the middle of the street to use it! Things have improved a lot since then but we still have intermittent problems.

It could also be that because she couldnt bond with WT she might feel that she might bond with another baby and maybe give WT up? She knows that the bio mum is having another baby and could be easy pickings? But wouldnt that drive the bio mad with rage for the FM? What kind of games is the FM playing with the bio mums head?????

It reminds me of some criminal fiction where you see women who can't have kids so they try to kill the mother and or abduct a whole family and raise them as their own. :eek:

speculation...Did she see BM as her personal surrogate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214