Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the ABC Media Watch program from last night

Ep 42 - William Tyrrell mystery
No matter how much poo pooing the media want to do and or over exaggeration for dramatic effect, Then pick at each others editions about grandstanding...
smoke and mirrors.

The facts are the facts are the facts,

Some unsavoury concerning charges have come the fosters way.
A little girl has been removed from her home.
The FM is currently pegged POI #1 by strikeforce Rosann.

An enormous search is underway at Kendall looking for William.
Which I embrace wholeheartedly.

Where are you william o_O

moo

Ok, but it was not accurate. It was about her choosing to stay anonymous, not about her not receiving sympathy.

The Munchuasen perpetrators I am familiar with were very public about their troubles and made appearances and had blogs, using their real identities.

Munchuasen by proxy u mean ? that's extremely rare and from what cases i have followed in the past there usually is a extensive history of abuse that goes with it. I certainly have seen no evidence of this and feel that to be extremely unlikely IMO

I don’t actually think WT’s parents are comfortable with the suppression order. They want to be known as his family IMO. Their lawyers/representatives would surely have had the foresight to make similar arrangements, knowing how much media attention the Inquest would gather.

I doubt that. As much of the public think either or both foster carers had something to do with WT being missing, they could have ended up like Gabby Petito's boyfriend's parents with media stationed outside their home. No-one, innocent or guilty would want that.

First post, long time lurker.
Sorry to jump back to the photo and apologies if this has been mentioned previously.

If I were to ever find myself in the position of the FPs, I would think that it would be a priority to be as accurate as possible with any details you gave either to the police or press. Especially if you were giving limited statements with little opportunity to speak again.

The quote below states, 3 photos. If you didn't know exactly how many photos you took, you would say 'some photos' or 'a bunch of photos'.

There are at least 5 photos. LE would have them all. So why give out the wrong information - even if it's an unimportant detail and doesn't change anything? Why not give the correct number? Does it indicate a propensity to be rubbery on details. 5 minutes vs. 30 mins for example. Just my musings.

There are four photos seen in this article plus the roar one.

New William Tyrrell photos released from the same day he vanished in Kendall - ABC News

"I took the photo, I took three photos, I do photo books, of what we do as a family every year. So every time we go somewhere I have my camera and I just take pictures of what they’re doing, and I thought Mum’s getting old, be really good for William and his sister to have memories of being at Mum’s."

"..... they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave, they were sending messages to Opa and things like that. I just thought, I want to just take some pictures of that. So I look at that picture and I remember what we were doing and why we were doing it."

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

Wrong location. In 2014 the Riding for Disabled club was based near Cobb & Co Road. It moved to the showgrounds in 2017 (link posted in previous thread).

The 2014 location is a one minute drive away, and essentially the nearest place (with room) to turn around easily. imo

Thank you for clarifying SA. ;)

I’m curious to know- <modsnip> thoughts now she’s a POI, at what point do you think you would question her?

And on the same grounds, have you also applied this to the bio’s? Or to all POI named including those who have since been cleared across the years? <modsnip>

Added link as it states FM as POI, if this was incorrect i think it would be removed by now.
I’m genuinely asking,
William Tyrrell’s foster mother emerges as person of interest

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m curious to know- <modsnip> thoughts now she’s a POI, at what point do you think you would question her?

And on the same grounds, have you also applied this to the bio’s? Or to all POI named including those who have since been cleared across the years? <modsnip>

Added link as it states FM as POI, if this was incorrect i think it would be removed by now.
I’m genuinely asking,

I totally agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
First post, long time lurker.
Sorry to jump back to the photo and apologies if this has been mentioned previously.

If I were to ever find myself in the position of the FPs, I would think that it would be a priority to be as accurate as possible with any details you gave either to the police or press. Especially if you were giving limited statements with little opportunity to speak again.

The quote below states, 3 photos. If you didn't know exactly how many photos you took, you would say 'some photos' or 'a bunch of photos'.

There are at least 5 photos. LE would have them all. So why give out the wrong information - even if it's an unimportant detail and doesn't change anything? Why not give the correct number? Does it indicate a propensity to be rubbery on details. 5 minutes vs. 30 mins for example. Just my musings.

There are four photos seen in this article plus the roar one.

New William Tyrrell photos released from the same day he vanished in Kendall - ABC News

But maybe she misremembered the exact amount of photos she took? Do we know she was giving a cunning calculated lie about it being 3 instead of 5? Maybe she thought she took 3? I take pix of my grandkids all the time and I couldn't tell you the exact number I took one a given morning.

Agreed 100%. A) W clearly isn’t looking at the photographer - he’s looking up at someone behind the photographer; b) why explain that when no one asked and c) her explanation makes no sense; d) why has LE not questioned this??
Possibly explaining it because it had been mentioned in social media - in a negative way ??

I find it interesting the game was Daddy "Tiger" (Implies being Strong, King of the jungle) and Mummy "Monster" (Suggests being Bad/Evil/Scary)

Much has been made of this game - is it to cover up a scream potentially being heard as a "roar" ?
I think you are reading too much in to this kids game.. we often play monsters chasing the kids … and boys particularly like rough play chasing etc loud noises …

This is only a guess, but not sure why an elderly parent would protect their child's secret for so many years, only to rat them out on their deathbed.

Lean more towards the 2nd theory, that her passing could have helped a sibling feel like they could come forward with information. If you had a secret which would destroy your family, then it makes sense to wait for the passing of an influential parent, especially if they are concerned with their social standing in the community.

Just wondering why FGM will would be relevant to missing child WT? If it was, who would give it to the Court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member